Status: In Progress!

Relationships Are Like Rollercoasters

Chapter 11: His Secrets Out and She's Having Second Thoughts

The trees were swaying back and forth, a shadow was moving down on the ground; it was Ryan. He was walking home from Justin’s house; his hands were his pockets. His head was looking down at the ground sighing, “What have I done?” he thought back to what he did.

His fist was sore, from the contact on Danny’s face, it made him feel proud. Anger was still running through his veins. He wanted Pepper to be his girlfriend not Danny’s. The moonlight was shining down on him; he let his mind wonder. Then, he stopped, seeing the lights turn on in Pepper’s room.

The palms of his hands started sweating; he knew that she was probably going to sleep. He peeked up at the balcony; Pepper has a balcony that has some flowers and plants on it. He shook his head putting his hair back to where it was. Ryan didn’t notice that Pepper came out on the balcony sighing trying to figure out what was wrong.

It was windy, making her black hair messy when she noticed a shadow. It was his hair that gave him away. “Ryan?” she questioned but he kept of walking towards his house. Her hands were gripping the bars of the balcony; she was glaring down at him.

“Ryan!” she yelled getting his attention. Ryan turned around to see Pepper; he couldn’t help but smirk feeling happy to see that wonderful, angry face of hers. She ran back into the house as Ryan started walking towards her house pushing his shirt back up, making sure that the buttons were actually buttoned quickly and making sure that his hair was perfect.
Pepper came out of her house stomping on the ground towards him. “What the heck is your problem?” she questioned him; her hands were on her hips waiting for him to answer her question.

“My problem?” Ryan asked, he started chuckling, he’s finger was moving up and down his chin.

“Yeah,” she confirmed, “your problem. Why did you punch Danny in the face?”

Ryan wasn’t prepared for that question; he bit his lip not knowing what to do. His eyes weren’t looking right into Pepper’s eyes. “Never mind, just ignore that question. Goodnight Ryan.” She was heading to the house; Ryan’s hands were running through his hair.

“What do I do?!” he thought, and then only one thing popped into his head.

“Now or never,” he thought as he watched Pepper get almost to the front door. He ran over to her before she opened the door; he grabbed her arm, Pepper was in awe thinking, “What the heck is he doing?!”

He leaned over, his lips pressed up against hers. Her eyes popped; he pushed her against the door which surprised her and made her open her mouth, Ryan took that advantage, and roamed around. Pepper stood still like she was under a spell letting him do all the work.
His hands were moving up and down her sides feeling her shiver under his touch. He started smirking through the kiss. The kiss was rough, hot and long; Pepper broke the kiss when slowly her brain started working again.

Ryan was leaving small kisses on her neck, “Why is he doing this?” she thought trying to figure out how to get out of here. She is still going with Danny to the dance. “I made a horrible decision,” she thought that’s when she heard Ryan whisper into her ear, “I like you, Pepper.”

“Oh, gosh,” she thought biting her lip, “Ryan…I have to go now.”

That’s when she felt the doorknob under her hand and twisted it, making the door open, she slipped inside; Ryan fell on the door. He noticed what just happened. “Pepper!” he yelled. He was pounding on the door, he wanted her to say that she liked him, “Why did you run away?!” She was sitting down near the door; her head in her hands crying to herself.

“I’m an idiot,” she thought to herself as she slowly fell asleep near the door.

*~*~*

DJ was laughing at what Jeremy said as they were sitting at Lulu’s café, again, and slowly the laughter was dying away. His eyes looked down at her lips; she bit her lip lightly, slowly leaning towards him. He was leaning towards her too. His soft lips gently kissed DJ’s. She fell into the kiss; this is what she had been waiting for, to be in love and be loved in return.

The kiss was getting more intense; he was running his hands through her beautiful blonde hair, she had one of her hands behind his neck while the other touched his check. It felt so right; her eyes were closed when she heard him whisper in her ear, “I love you, DJ.”

But it wasn’t Jeremy’s voice that ran through her ears, it was Justin’s. She opened up her eyes; it was Justin’s chocolate brown eyes staring back into hers. She couldn’t breathe when she felt his warm kisses moving up and down her neck; butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach.

“I love you, too, Justin,” she whispered that’s when she saw his adorable, million dollar smile, he placed his hand right next to her face leaning for another kiss-


“DJ!” someone shrieked, it was her mother. DJ’s head shot up yelling, “What?!” She glanced around she was in her bedroom. It was Friday, the day of the dance. Inside of DJ, part of her was happy about today and part of her was dreading it. She pushed back her hair. How was she going to get through tonight with that dream about Justin?

“This is going to be a night to remember,” she thought as she started laughing, “Crap! I have school, ugh.” And she got up, getting ready for the big day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe, I finally updated! lol This was soooo fun writing it!
I hope you guys love it because it is really good. :)
Please comment and subscribe!! :D
Your turn, buddy!!
~amazingirl47 xoxo