Sequel: A New Beginning

The Life I Never Knew I Had

The Life I Never Knew I Had Chapter 6

I walked into my room startled to see the maids, cleaning my messy room.
“Oh, hello princess” they curtsied.
“Hey, you don’t have to clean my room, I’ll clean it. When I get a chance”
“Are you sure?”
I smiled. “Yeah, when it’s too much for me to handle, I’ll let you know”
They curtsied again and walked out of my room in a line.
I flopped down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.
I felt my self drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

There was a girl walking on a windy afternoon, she looked around as if someone was watching her.
The girl looked like me.
She quickly ran inside her house and locked the door.
She rushed up stairs to her room. She put her book bag down on her bed and walked into her bathroom.
As she washed her face, there was a loud noise coming from somewhere. She turned off the water and dried her face.
She walked out of the bathroom and looked out her window.
She didn’t see a sigh of her parents, so she looked down stairs. She didn’t see any one down there either.
She quickly and quietly made her way back to her room and locked the door.
She walked into the bathroom again and continued to wash her face, to get off the stubborn make up.
She dried her face and walked out of the bathroom.
The girl made her way downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed the orange juice and turned around, to see a man dressed in black in front of her.
He hit her on the head before he could even scream.

I jolted up out of bed, sweating and panting.
That was the worst nightmare ever. It had happened to me.
I was watching my kidnapping from a three person point of view.
I hate those dreams.
I walked into my bathroom, to wash the sweat off my face.
“Jenny?” Elliott called.
“In here” I called to him as I dried my face.
“Hey,” he said wrapping his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.
“Hey, is it twelve already?”
“Yeah, let’s go. But, you need to close your eyes, it a surprise”
“Okay” I said closing my eyes.
Elliott led me out of my bathroom and out of my bedroom and to the surprise.
It took a while for us to get there, but once we did I felt a cool breeze.
“Where are we?”
“You’ll see” I could hear the smile in his voice.
Elliott continued to lead me to where ever we were going.
“Okay, princess, you can open you eyes now”
I slowly opened my eyes.
A small smile formed on my lips. He took me to the beach.
The beach was beautiful; it wasn’t like the regular beaches that I would go to in the summer.
The water was a bright blue color, the palm trees around us were a healthy green color and the horizon seemed to never stop.
I was speechless.
“Wow, Elliott, its beautiful! Thank you” I wrapped my arms around his neck.
He chuckled. “Your welcome” he said hugging me back.
I gave me a quick kiss on the lips and smiled at him, he smiled back at me.
“Come on,” he intertwined our fingers together. He led me to the picnic area he had set up for us.
I sat down on the blanket across from him.
He reached in the basket and pulled out our lunches.
“You are the sweetest, most wonderfulest person at girl could ask for”
“Thank you”
We eat our lunch and talked about random things.
Once we finished our lunch we walked around the beach hand in hand and talked some more.
I’m really staring to fall for Elliott.
*****
Elliott and I were still on the beach watching the sunset.
I was in between his legs lending against him and he had his arms around my waist.
We sat there listening to the ocean and the world around us.
“Hey Elliott?”
“Yeah?”
“What was the name of the country that I came from?”
He hesitated before answering. “I don’t know, I’m sorry”
“It’s okay, I’ll look it up”
“We don’t have book about many countries,”
“I’ll still look, I might find something”
“Good point. We should head home, it’s getting late and I’m sure father and mother will be upset if we’re late for supper,”
“Okay,” I said getting up and dusted the sand off of me.
Elliott put our trash in the basket and got up.
We intertwined our fingers together and left the beach.
Josh dropped off the basket in the kitchen and walked with me to my room.
“Thanks for the picnic; I really had a good time”
“No problem,”
I slowing leaned in and he met me half way. Our lips connected and we wrapped our arms around each other.
He pulled away and smiled at me. “I love Jennifer”
I my smiled broke into a huge grin. “I love you too”
He smiled and kissed me again. By the kiss I could truly tell that Elliott really loved me.
He broke away. “I’ll see you at dinner,”
“Yeah” I said walking into my room.
I fell on my bed smiling.
Wow, I’m in love.
****
Dinner time came and I walked down stairs with Elliott. He kissed his mother’s cheeks and smiled at his father.
Ryan came down stairs and did the same.
Eugene brought us our dinner and bowed before leaving.
“Jennifer, as you know Ryan will be taking you to your school tomorrow, early in the morning and will pick you up when your classes are over. When you come home, you will start your training,” Damien said.
I nodded my head. I was already stressing out.
Medical school was hard. There is no way I could do Medical school, training and my homework in one day. Plus the work I missed and Ryan, no way.
“How is the training going?” Skye asked.
I looked at Ryan and smiled. “It’s good,”
“Yeah, she not horrible” he joked.
“That’s good to hear,” Skye smiled me.
After dinner I headed to my room and flopped on my bed, picking up the book I was reading today.
As I read I thought about my birth place. I quickly finished the book and left my room.
I headed down to library.
Once I walked in I quickly went to the back of the large room.
I fingered if they had a book about my birthplace it would be back here.
I scanned the sheaves quickly looking for anything the might help me.
I found a book called ‘The Countries of the Unknown’ I picked it up. As I did the wall next to me opened and a small staircase was revealed.
I raised an eyebrow and put the book back in place; the wall closed.
I pulled the book out and walled over to the staircase.
It was too dark to see anything, but I wanted to know what was down there. And I also wanted to read ‘The Countries of the Unknown’.
“Princess Jenifer!” a voice called for me.
I quickly put the book back and ran out of the aisle of books.
“Yes?” I said looking in the direction where the voice came from.
Sebastian at me and rushed over. “Hello princess. I have all you’re miss assignments from school and Lance took a quick trip to your home and took any work you missed,”
I eyes grew wide. “Lance, went to my home?” I asked in a rush.
“Yes”
I ran passed him. “Where is he?” I called over my shoulder.
“He should be with King Damien or with Prince Ryan” he said as I speed out of the room.
I ran up the flights of steps and ran to Ryan’s room. I opened the door and he wasn’t in there. I quickly ran to Damien’s room.
I was about to open the door, but stopped.
There were loud voices coming from the room.
“Father, we came keep this away from her forever! She’s been asking me questions about her birthplace! She will find out!” Elliott yelled angrily.
“No she won’t, its better if she oblivious”
“I agree with father,” Ryan said. “I don’t think she should know,”
“I CAN’T lie to her! It hurts my heart every time, I lie to the woman I love! Please, father, let me tell her!”
“No! She will not know and you won’t tell her, understood!” Damien boomed.
There was a long pause so I thought I was safe to go in.
I ran into the room. “I’m sorry for interrupting, but can I speak to Lance?”
“Yes, of course” Damien said smiling at me.
I grabbed Lance by his shirt and dragged him out the room and away from the room.
“Can you please let go of me?”
I let go of him and putt my hands on my hips. “You went to my house?”
“Yes, you need your school stuff and I thought you would like you old clothes”
I nodded my head. “Did you see my family? How are they? Do they miss me?”
“I saw them, but no for long. They seem fine and they do miss you” he informed me.
I smiled. “Thank you” I hugged him and walked back to my room.
I tried to hold back my tries, but my tries were useless.
I walked in my room to see Sebastian there waiting for me.
“Princess, you ran off before I could continue. Lance brought you clothes from home too,”
“Thanks, I know”
“You found him?”
“Yeah”
“Good, good. Good night princess” he bowed and left me room.
I took a shower and changed into my pajamas.
When I walked out of the bathroom, Elliott was there waiting for me.
“Jenny,” he said as he stood up.
“Hey,”
He gave me a hug and I hugged back.
“What’s up?”
“Nothing, I just wanted to say goodnight”
“Okay”
He kissed me and pulled away shortly. “Night princess,”
“Goodnight”
He left the room and turned off the light.
I crawled into bed and lied there awake.
There was something I don’t know, but everyone else knows, but the wont tell me.
What I know so far it has something to do with my birthplace and my parents.
And I bet it has something to do with the book and the door, I found today.
Tomorrow’s plan it to do some snooping.
Hope you liked it!
Coment.
Vote.