‹ Prequel: Looking for a Lifeline
Sequel: Me or the Music?
Status: Coming Along Nicely :)

You're Not Alone.

15

*Marie's POV*

Today I was picking Lora up from the bus station so she could fill in for me, from here on out. Oh yeah, I should probably clear that up.

My Oma, which is German for grandmother, has been battling with cancer for a few years and now it's back. She's eighty-five or so, and this is it. Everyone knows it, and I want to be back. I just hate leaving the guys, all of them now, and ditching them. But Matt said he's still going to take me to Huntington after tour... I just hope he doesn't forget me. I don't know, that's just my paranoia.

"Hey! Bitch with the hair!"

I turned and smiled as Lora, her blonde hair in two braids, ran at me "HEY!" I smiled, hugging her tight.

"Hey sexy mama! How's my whore? Hmm? I heard through the grapevine that you're dating M.SHADOWS?!" She jumped up and down, holding my shoulders.

"Yes... Kinda." I laughed "We're together-ish."

"Fuck buddies?" She asked, I nodded "Oh well don't worry. After fucking you, it's hard to not be together." She winked as I took three of her six suitcases in my hands "I packed lots. A month is a long time."

"It is." I smiled "I packed a shit load."

"Are you singing tonight's show though?" She asked as we loaded the taxi that'd take us to the venue.

I nodded "Yah but I want you up there with me. So I can explain what's up." She nodded and climbed in first, then I did and gave the man directions "You're gunna love touring with them."

"I bet. I mean... oh my gosh, have you thought about what we did to Grant last time?" She asked, I nodded evilly "We should do that."

"Yes. That's what I was going to ask you. So you think we should? I mean..." I pulled out two matching pairs of sunglasses "Do you still have your-"

"Purple leather jacket?" She asked enthusiastically "Yes! You?"

"Yes." I smirked "This. Will. Rock. Ok, so we'll get dressed up because I know they're in the venue. So you'll go in-" We kept up our plan as the cab drove along the roads of Boston.

~*~*~

*Matt's POV*

"When'd Marie say she'd be back?" Brian asked as everyone gathered around the stage.

"In like... an hour from an hour ago." John laid down on his face "What if you have to piss while you're singing? Do you like... make weird vocal noises?"

"What?" I asked.

"Yah. You heard me." He looked up as Kevin, their new fill in drummer, walked over and sat down.

"John, that's such a weird question."

We all stared at him like he was an alien "You haven't met Marie then."

"I have. We chilled last night. Singer drummer thing, we have to be on the same page and all." He shrugged as we all nodded.

"HELLO PEOPLE OF BANDS!"

"Hey!" John smiled "Where's Lora?" He ran over to Marie's side "And why are you wearing sunglasses inside?"

She smiled wide and poked his shoulder, something with the way Grant and John were both smiling now was giving me the creeps.

"Hi." She smiled at me and sat on the stage.

"Yo, where's your fill in?" I asked.

"Getting settled on the bus. She said she'd come in just before uh.. sound check." She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth and looked around.

"You know, you can take your sunglasses off inside." Zack laughed.

"It's a cocky lead singer thing to wear sunglasses inside." She stuck her tongue out.

"HEY!" Brian pointed at her "Since when do you have a tongue piercing?"

She sucked her tongue back in "Erm... it's fake."

"Really?" I asked "I never knew you could have a fake tongue piercing."

"Yah, you can." She smiled "Because you'd know, right?" She bit her bottom lip with a giggle, collapsing into Grant's hug "Granty wanty, how am I doing?"

"Amazing."

She smiled and sat up, standing next to me "Even the same height." John snickered.

"What are you two talking about?" Brian asked.

Marie snickered as the doors flung open.

"HEY Lora!" Marie shouted as the girl, in matching clothes, skipped over.

"Oh fuck shit." Brian mumbled "THERE'S TWO OF YOU?!"

The two girls laughed and stood side by side, they were almost twins. But I knew one thing to tell them apart.

I stood infront of them and smiled. Just staring at them, staring and waiting. Marie would crack last. I knew it. I could see Marie, the first girl to walk in, start fidgeting. She was antsy. I laughed and picked the second girl up, and she giggled loud, kicking.

"Why hello, there's my girlfriend." I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"NO THAT'D BE ME!"

I stared as they each took their sunglasses off. I sighed "Jees, you scared me so bad." I laughed "I thought... so you're Lora?" I asked the first girl. She nodded and I stuck out my hand.

She shook it rough "We could have had them going all night, Marie. If you hadn't giggled." She rolled her eyes, they were a different shade than Marie's, more of a blue.

"Yah well miss fidgety." Marie rolled her eyes "See? Now, don't get hammered and think she's me ok? Because I'll kick your ass if you screw her."

"Believe me," Lora looked me over with half of a smile "I won't. I have my own back home."

"Oh yes!" John jumped over and pushed me aside, I just laughed "How's he doing? Preston right?"

"Yep. We're serious. He almost didn't want me to leave for a month. But, we all know Marie here needs this time off." Lora smiled and slung her arm around Marie's shoulder.

"We grew up together, in case you were wondering how we look so alike. So... we grew to look like eachother." Marie giggled "I love seeing you, Lora, but this occasion sucks."

"Oh baby I know." Lora hugged Marie tight "I know. But don't worry, you'll come over my place and we'll party after this tour ok? I haven't seen you since that House of Blues show two years ago."

"Yep. Good times." Marie snickered.

I eyed them both and Grant nudged me "Tequila." He laughed.

"Oh." I laughed.

"Got a little..." Lora smiled at Marie "Rowdy? I think we swapped shirts."

"More than shirts.." John 'mumbled' under his breath.

The two girls sent him glares and began laughing "Come on, I know where Grant keeps his beer. We need a good drink before the show." Marie gave hugs and waves before skipping off with Lora.

"Too bad Marie's leaving, they're both a riot to be around.." Grant shrugged.

"Yeah, but I think we'd all be in trouble if the both stayed at the same time. I mean.. last time was crazy." John added "I've never seen a chick bend like that... and Lora had her mouth practically-"

"Ok!" Grant laughed "I'm getting turned on by my two best friends, again... That's so wrong."

"I think it's cool." Brian laughed "We need to get our girls to hook up or something."

"If Jackie heard you say that... You might be a dead man." Zack stared at him "And... All the girls might kil you."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHA Here comes Lora. She's based off one of my good friends who I've known since I was two years old. We act SO much alike, and we almost look alike. Sometimes on the phone our mom's cant tell who's who lol we talk in the same voice. It's weird.

ANYWHO! Comments?