‹ Prequel: Looking for a Lifeline
Sequel: Me or the Music?
Status: Coming Along Nicely :)

You're Not Alone.

16

"Heeyy! Welcome home baby!"

I smiled and melted into my brother's hug "Hey Brandon."

"How's my baby sis doing?" He asked, giving me an extra squeeze before letting go. I shrugged and made an 'iffy' noise. He sighed "She really wants to see you."

"I want to see her, too." I smiled.

"We'll go after dinner ok? You, miss rock-star, need to get settled." He poked my sides with a laugh "And I want to hear all about touring with Avenged Sevenfold!"

I laughed and sprinted up to my old room, with luggage in hand. I was going to stay at my parents' house until I went to Matt's. If I went to Matt's. If not, I was moving into my old appartment. Which, frankly, I didn't want to do. Eric and I had shared it, and... well, I really hadn't lived there since.

I threw my bags onto the bed. It was made up with a purple comforter that had black stripes and matching purple sheets. I smiled and laid down quickly. I took deep breahts of the air, and my nose twitched.

"Why hello."

I sat up quick, and my mouth immediatly peeled into a smile faster than you could say... well, faster than you could blink.

"JELLO!" I Smiled and ran over to him, my arms flinging around his neck, almost tackling him to the floor.

"Easy Marlee, easy!" He laughed and steadied himself "I'm no M.Shadows."

I laughed and stood back, taking a good look at him "It's been a while."

"A year." He nodded "How's the band?"

I shrugged "We fired Ali and Mark. Ali because she was a bitch and bringing Eric up.." I paused as he sighed "And Mark because of... sexual harassment but don't freak!" I held my hands up as he stared at me "S'all good now."

"Ok. It better be..." He looked down.

INTRO! Ok, Jello is a nickname for Angelo. He was one of Eric's good friends since childhood, and he helped me through a lot after Eric's death. It was good having him, because I needed someone other than Grant and John to lean on sometimes.

"So who's filling in for you?" He asked. I smirked "Lora."

"Yep. Who else? We pulled a Gratn on Matt and the guys." I smiled as he shook his head with a loud laugh "What? We were nice about it. She didn't molest him..."

"Well I'd hope not, he's your's." Jello laughed and picked me up "Come on, someone wants to seee yooouu!" He sang as I laughed and submitted without fussing. He was the only person who had the right to carry me. He was 6 feet even and buff, almost as buff as Matt.

I heard a familiar voice, and fell off the back of Jello's shoulders, landing on my feet. He turned and laughed, sitting down as my eyes went wide.

"Marlee!" He smiled and stood up.

"OH MY GAWD! Gabe!" I smiled, lunging myself at him. He caught me, and picked me up. Clearly trying my patience. I laughed "I haven't seen you OR Jello in a year dude! What's with the reunion?!"

"Well, we heard you were coming home and figured you'd need a few good shoulders since your new besties are still out making music..." He shrugged and sat me down next to him and Jello "So we came to kidnap you."

"Well I'm going to see Oma after dinner, wanna come with me? I could use you guys." I Smiled at the two, they were almost identical, I mean, being twins you'd expect that though, right? Yeah. They were brothers, Gabriel and Angelo. How I was blessed by knowing so many big strong dudes to protect me, is beyond me. But I's so thankfull, because they have my ass. Insert me smiling like a looney toon here.

"Ok, wanna go shopping?" Gabe asked.

"Dude let her get settled." Brandon walked in and handed me a cup of coffee "And anyways, it's too late to go shopping. The mall would be crowded, and you know how miss Anxiety over here is about crowds."

"Yet..." Gabe smiled at me "You sing to them every night."

I shrugged "Singing to them is different than being in them." I pointed at him.

"Good point..." He laughed and kicked his feet up.

"So Jello, what's new?" I asked as he shrugged "Nothing? Come on, I can't be the only one with a life now. You guys always had more stuff to do than me."

"That's because women are easier than men." Jello laughed. I giggled and smacked his arm "Why? You know easy men? I never thought you'd do an easy man."

"Matt's not easy." I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"I bet." Brandon smirked "ANYWAYS!"

"What? Since when does my brother care about my sex life?" I laughed "And yah ANYWAYS!" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

A few hours and we'd caught up, over dinner with my parents. They were just as worried as I was for my Oma. I didn't want to admit it but I was scared off my rocker. I didn't want to lose her, we'd been so close. She was probably the closest person to me outside of my parents and brothers.

If I lost her... I really don't know what'd I'd do now. I'd probably be one big, giant mess...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Please? I really try writing good stuff, and I want your oppinions if it's good or horrible please? I mean... it takes what? Like less than two minutes to comment.

I'll give you candy *holds up a big bag of candy* hahaha bribery... I feel like it's a political campaign ;D