I Think I'm...

I think I'm... in love

"Ugh, I'm soo glad its Friday," I sighed as I walked into Becks house. "Hey Beck where are you at," I asked worried about him. Beck left school early sick so I wanted to check up on him and brought Teddy along.
"I'm in here," Beck yelled from his living room and Teddy followed his voice and then laid on the ground next to his feet.
"Hey, are you feeling any better?" I asked seeing him on the sofa.
"Yeah I think it was just something I ate for lunch."
"Good," I smiled and kissed him as he pulled me into his lap. "Do you need anything," I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.
"All I need is right here."
"Aww your soo sweet," I said kissing him again and then leaning onto his shoulder as he ran his fingers through my hair.
"So when are you and your band going to have a gig."
"We need another guitar player and more practice before we do any real shows."
"Is Vin any good at the bass."
"I don't know were going to find out tonight at are first practice."
"Oh that's exciting,do you mind if I come."
"it would be no fun if you didn't," I smiled as beck laid down and I laid next to him. "still feel a little sick," I asked.
He nodded yes as he closed his eyes. I watched as he started to drift to sleep. I gently traced his face with my finger tips before leaning in and kissing the top of his head. I noticed him smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I scooted closer and rested my head against his chest. I was not tired but the sweet sound of his heart beat soon sent me to sleep.
"Open up," Dirk yelled though the door.
"Go away," I yelled pulling Beck closer.
"Come on man we have practice at your place in five minutes and your parents keep calling me, trying to get a hold of you."
"What did you tell them?"
"That your in the bathroom, now open the fucking door."
"It's not locked," Beck laughed.
"Get up," Dirk yelled walking into the living room.
"No, I'm happy like this," I smiled and kissed beck.
"Get your girlfriend up please," Dirk asked Beck.
"Come on," Beck said lifting me up from the sofa.
"If we go back to sleep then later I will...."
"Yuck, I don't want to hear whatever comes next," Dirk yelled and Beck and I laughed.
"Fine lets go," I grabbed onto Becks hand and we went all walked out to me car. "I'm driving."
"Oh, you forgot Teddy."
dirk and I got in the car while Beck ran to get Teddy and then got in the passenger seat. We got lost on the way to Vin's house so we were a few minutes late but he didn't seem to mind. Vin put his bass in my trunk and then we went to my house. My parents were out all day so we would be alone but were still practicing in the garage just in case they come home early. Beck helped dirk set up his drums while I got my microphone and the guitars ready. Once we were all set up Beck and Teddy sat on a chair off to the side. We started with a cover to a cribs song but then we went into a few songs I wrote. We worked so well together that by the 4th song we were completely in tune and playing pretty solid .We went into a 5th song when we herd my mom and Andy come in the front door. I was tempted to play louder until I looked at Beck.
"Fuck,"I yelled.
"What," all three of the others said at once.
"I have a fucking teacher in my garage."
"Oh shit," Beck said getting up with Teddy in his hands.
"Guy, what is all of the noise down....why is Mr.Cramer down here?" Mom asked.
"Uh hes umm," I was too nervous to think of anything.
"I'm just returning his dog. i live a mile down and he was in front of my house."
"Yeah, I was soo worried at school," I said trying to sound convincing.
"Thank you Mr.Cramer."
"Please call me Beck," He said shaking my moms hand.
"Oh, well that's.....that's an interesting name."
"Ya," he smiled."I'll see you guys tomorrow right?"
"You mean Monday?" my mom asked.
"Yeah, Monday," he smiled and then walked out.
"I bet he has a very lovely girlfriend," my mom smiled going back into the house.
"Yeah, shes pretty hot too," Vin shouted.
We all started laughing and then got back to playing. Now that Beck was gone, we played as loud and crazy as we could. We practiced a lot of cover songs and about five of the songs Dirk and I have written together. After a few hours we were worn out so we decided to quit.
"You guys need a ride home, or do you wanna hang out," I asked
"I need a ride, I gotta date with some guy I met at the mall yesterday," Vin smiled.
"Can you take me to Julia's, were going to watch old horror movies.you wanna join us?" Dirk asked.
"I'm going to make sure Beck made it home ok, how about tomorrow night we all hang out."
"Sounds good," Dirk agreed.
"I'm free," Vin replied.
Once I dropped them off I went to Becks house and walked up to the door. I knocked and waited for him to answer but it was taking him forever so I knocked again. It took a minute but he finally answered. I looked him up and down to notice he was only wearing his boxers.
"What are you doing here,I was going to call you."
"I just wanted to make sure you got home ok, is that lifehouse," I asked hearing lovey dovey music in the background.
"Yeah, I'm um doing something, can you come back in a few minutes."
"Ahh,no," I replied worried about how shady he sounded."Just let me come in."
"See i would but i...." he stopped as I walked in his house and saw it all lit up with candles and rose pedals leading up stairs and probably to his room.
"Your cheating on me?' I asked.
"No Guy I'm just."
"What the hell, we just got together and your already tired of me. I honestly didn't think you would hurt me but look what your doing,"
"I'm not doing..." Beck tried.
"You know what fuck you," I said pointing in his face. "Just go find that other guy your waiting for and have sex with him."
"How could you think that," Beck yelled taking my hand and holding it in his."The guy I was waiting for was you. I wanted you to come back so I could finish getting ready, not so I could get rid of another guy."
"Really, why the hell would you do all of this for me," I yelled.
"Because," he yelled back.
"Because why."
"Because i love you."
"What."
"I love you, i always will. I'm never going to cheat on you," Beck said wrapping me into a hug.
"You know what," I yelled. "I think I love you too," I smiled and kissed him.
Beck held the back of my head as he kissed me passionately.Beck pulled away and took my hand to lead me up to his room. We walked in and he pushed my against the wall and began kissing me again. I ran my fingers through his hair as he moved his lips to my neck.
"Oh," I moaned as he found my sweet spot.
I pulled my shirt and pants off so we were both in are boxers. Beck lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his hips and my arms were wrapped around his neck. We reattached are lips and he started walking over to his bed. He laid me down and then took off my boxers and his too. He got on top of me and I felt his cock becoming firm. He started to spread my legs but instead of a blow-job he wants to have sex.