I Think I'm...

I think I'm... hurt

Sadly my common sense got the best of me and the next day at school I didn't make up with Chad. He must have still been mad because he was more violent and brutal than usual. I got hit in the face a few good times and Chad tried to shove me into a locker but i was too tall and Julia stopped him. I just took all the abuse knowing he was just hurting me because he cant have me. I guess I could tell everyone hes gay as payback but that would be rude and no one would believe me. The only way I could get through the day is to avoid him which was easy enough till gym.
"Why the hell do we have to swim," I thought
Seeing a bunch of naked boys should be my dream come true right. Well its not, it just makes me nervous. I got my swim trunks and changed in the bathroom stall. I herd a knock on the door as my clothes came off but I ignored it.I herd a knock again as i started putting my trunks on so I slid them on fast and walked out of the stall.
"All yours,"I said to the person knocking.
"Wanna join me?"
"Chad," I said sweetly walking over to him."Not in this lifetime, or any other lifetime."
"Stop acting like you don't love me anymore,"He said pushing me into the lockers.
"i'm not acting," I laughed, " i never loved you."
"Shut up,"Chad yelled and hit me in the face.
"Get away from me'" i mumbled tasting blood.
"Oh your bleeding, let me help,"He said as he licked the blood off my lips. It made me feel sick and all I wanted to do was get away so I tried to push him but he grabbed me by the neck.
"Why are you pushing me away. I told you, you can never leave me,"he said griping my neck tighter.
"I cant breath."
"Tell me you love me,"chad yelled.
"No," I said with my last bit of breath as his grip got even tighter on me.
"Please tell me you love me,"he said kissing my face all over.
I was not willing to kiss back and I was starting to completely lose air so all i did was close my eyes tight and hope it was over.I must be magic or something because right as I was about to pass out Chad let go and I fell to the floor.
"You need to keep your hands off of others and if i see you touch him again then i will not feel any pain sending you to the office and getting you expelled,"I herd someone yell."Now get to class." I felt the man lean over and touch my shoulder."are you...."
He must have been surprised by me wrapping my arms around his neck,so was i. I started crying into the crook of his neck. He hugged me back with gentle hands and told me I would be ok. I cried harder and he lifted me up bridal style and walked out of the locker room.I continued to hold on tight and i felt him running his fingers through my hair till he sat down with me on his lap.I don't know what came over me, i hadn't even looked at this guys face but i felt so good with him holding me that i pulled him into a kiss. I wanted to see his face but my eyes were still cloudy from tears it was all a blur. I was shocked to feel him kiss back until the door started to open and he pulled away fast.
"Oh my goodness, what is wrong with this child?" A woman asked.
"He was beaten up in the locker room but he should be ok,"The man said getting up and walking to the door."Be careful next time ok,"He said and i whipped my last tears trying to clear my vision and looked up to finally get a look at his face but he was out of the door.
"Do you just want to rest till school gets out,"the nurse asked.
"Ya, thanks,"I said confused and then laid down.I was hurt and sore physically and my head hurt from all this confusion."Was that guy even real," i though as i drifted into deep sleep.
I woke up to the feeling of someone kiss my forehead. It reminded me so much of my father that a smile went across face till I saw Chad standing in front of me. I jumped off the bed and backed away from him.He started getting closer to me and i thought he was going to hit me until he pulled me into a hug.
"I'm so glad your ok, I was worried."he said kissing me all over. It was sick.
"Worried,"I yelled."Your the reason i was hurt in the first place,"i pushed him and ran out of the room.
I ran down the hall till I saw Julia and Dirk waiting by the front door.I ran up to them and they hugged me but I pulled away after a few seconds.I hate hugs and if I'm sad, hugs just make it worse.
"Is it cool if i stay at your place tonight?"I asked julia.
"Ya, thats fine, do you want to stay too Dirk."
"I think I have plans,"he smiled. He though he was cool for leading Julia on but I think shes going to beat his ass when she finds out he has liked her back this whole time.
"I don't think you have any plans because Julia and i are going to be together at her house."
"Good point, you two are my only friends," Dirk joked as he and I started walking away.
"Yeah, just friends,"Julia mumbled as I pulled her along. "What the hell happened to your neck."
"It's nothing."
"It's Chad,"Dirk mumbled, knowing without me telling him.
"Are you ok," Julia asked.
"Ya im just a little hurt."
"Oh why,"julia asked.
"Ok so something crazy happened in the nurses office today,with a guy.A guy who is not Chad,"i smiled telling them everything that happened.