I Think I'm...

I think I'm... surprised to see you again

These hands lifting me up are so familiar. The way this man was holding me as he led me into his house was just like in the locker room months ago. I looked at the man when he set me down on a sofa, to see that he is pretty hot. Good thing I'm too freaked out to get a boner or else being naked right now would be a worse problem. I got up to walk out of his house but he softly laid me back down on the sofa. Once again his hands were just like the man in the locker room. I wish i knew how I could make sure its him.
KISS HIM, thats how I could be sure.
If It felt the same then it would have to be him right. I sat up feeling my side hurt as he came back over and guided me up his stairs and into what looked like his room.
"My clothes might be too big but they should work until we get you to the hospital," He smiled and led me over to his dresser."I'll go out in the hall so you can change." I nodded but didn't know why I would want him to leave seeing how I'm already naked. I leaned over to pull some work out shorts up.
"Ahh," I cried out in pain. One of my ribs must be broken or something. I walked back over to the door and looked at the man sitting on the floor against the wall, waiting for me."Umm, I need a little help.Ii think my rib is broken, it hurts to much to dress myself,"i pleaded and he nodded coming into his room.
He picked up the shorts and helped me slowly step into them. He pulled a Asking Alexandria shirt out and put it on me.It hurt to move my right arm in to the arm hole so he helped me out. As I walked out of his room and into the hallway I managed to trip over myself and fall over onto my side. It hurt when i landed but it was worse when I tried to get myself up.
"Ahh,"I screamed and the man came over and tried to help me up."Ahh no it hurts," I stopped him but he lifted me up bridal style and I looked into his eyes.
"Are you ok,"He asked and I nodded yes."I need to take you to a hospital," he said and I shook my head no."It will be ok I promise, I will stay with you, ok," he smiled and nodded yes. I had to know if this was the same guy as in the locker room, so I took charge and kissed him. Like expected and hoped for, it felt the same as the man in the locker room.Not as expected he kissed me back. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him.
"Your the guy from the locker room?"
"Ya, my names Beck,"he smiled.
"Guy."
"What?"
"My name is Guy,"I smiled.
"Well Guy, were going to the hospital ok."I nodded and he carried me out to his car and put me in the passenger seat. The hospital was about 20 mins away and the first 10 were spent in awkward silence.
"Why?"I asked.
"Why am I helping you?"
"No, why did you kiss me back just now and in the locker room."
"Because your cute and a good kisser,"he smiled making me blush a million shades of red.
"How old are you?"
"I'm 21 and you."
"18."
"So graduated?"
"No."
"Get held back?"
"No i just had to miss a year. so your not a student at the school?" I didn't want him to know i went to rehab. its too embarrassing to talk about.
"Nope, i was just visiting an old teacher."
"Oh, i don't think i will ever go back to visit once i'm out,"i joked and we both laughed.
"well were here,"Beck said parking and getting out of the car.
He held me again as we walked into the hospital and then he found me a wheelchair. We sat their for 20 minutes waiting for the doctor to see me and 10 more for my parents to show up.They didn't even need to be here, i'/m 18, i can handle it. They let Beck stay to my surprise and he held my hand as the doctor checked me out.
"Well you seem to have broken your rib," the doctor said.
"Oh really," I said sarcastically
"Be nice," Mom whispered.
"He also needs a rape kit,"beck blurted out.
"What the hell?" I whispered at him. He looked sorry but he was right, I probably got 27 different std's from Chad.
"Do you need one,"the doctor asked and I nodded yes.
I herd my mom start to cry and Andy trying to hush her. She was being so stupid, like she actually cares what happened to me. They have hardly said two words to me in the past 4 months and now they want to act like caring parents.
"Ok well i'm going to need everyone to get out and i will get you a nurse," The doctor said leaving.
"Will you stay Beck,"i asked gripping onto his hand and he agreed.
Ok so getting a rape kit was the worst, most embarrassing and intrusive experience of my life.Beck was their holding my hand the whole time though, which calmed me down.
Beck left the hospital while I was getting put in a room to stay. They wanted me to take it easy because they are not putting a cast on.The only way they could be sure I take it easy is If they watch me here for a week or two, until my ribs heal. I don't mind having to stay in the hospital I guess but it would be so much better if beck were here. I'm probably never going to see him again.