I Think I'm...

I think I'm... confused

"What did that even mean, how is he scared of me," I asked through the door as the others waited for me to change.
"Well you do look like a psycho killer," Dirk replied as I came out of my room.
"So thats why I hear screaming," Andrew joked.
"No, thats his parents having sex," Dirk laughed as we walked out of my house to Julia's car.
"That is sick man,"I said hitting dirk in the arm."But i'm not kidding how in the world do i scare him?"
"You know what," Julia yelled. "You are not getting in my car until you stop talking about Beck. If you want to know what he meant then walk to his house and ask him."
"Ok I'll just skip school and go see Beck."
"Take me with you," Andrew pleaded
"No, we are all going to school so get the hell in the car and don't talk about fucking Beck," Julia said getting in her car. We spent the whole car ride telling Andrew how great high school would be, so yah we lied.
Once we all go to school we had to go to are home rooms so we could get are classes. I loved my home room teacher because he was super funny and really nice to me. I got my classes and found out I have him for 5th hour .I texted Andrew , Julia and Dirk to find out we all had lunch together and i had 4th hour with Dirk and 5th with both Dirk and Julia. I sat in homeroom taking with Mr.Klinedal. He told me he was getting a student teacher for the year and that i had to be nice to him. Mr.Klinedal always joked and said I was loud and disruptive even though I didn't talk a lot unless one of my friends is in my class. This year both of them were so I might end up being a little loud. Once we were done joking around homeroom was over and I went through my first three classes bored out of my mind. the first few days of school nothing ever happens in class, it's all introductions and crap.
Once those classes were over i met up with Julia and we met up with Dirk and Andrew in the lunch room. We got are food and then found and open table. Not too long after we started eating did my eyes meet with his.
"Why the hell is he coming over here," I said out loud and Dirk got out of his seat.
"Hey Guy," he said.
"Get the hell out of here Chad before we kick your ass and spill your little secret,"Dirk yelled.
"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Guy.Guy,"he said and I looked at him."I'm sorry Guy I love you so much please give me another chance."
"No, I'm not going to let you hurt me again."
"What,"he sounded hurt.
"You herd him now go away," Andrew yelled and Chad left.
Once Andrew and Dirk sat down they tried to make me feel better but I wasn't sad. I was honestly just confused. He didn't try to talk to me all summer after what he did and now he's going to ask me to take him back. I new he was dumb but gosh this was a whole new level of stupid. I just ignored it and went on with lunch.
Lunch was over and we split up and Dirk and I went to history class. We didn't get assigned seats so Dirk and I spent most of the time talking about bands and Julia. I don't know why he wont just date her but I guess he was having too much fun messing with her head. It was a little mean of him but it will be funny to see Julia beat him up when she finds out. Class when by fast and once it was over we ran around looking for Julia. We finally found her but we ended up being late for English. We walked in and he greeted us.
"Good thing your my favorite student, Guy," he joked and we took are seats next to each other. "I have a student teacher joining me for the year so don't be surprised to see him around school.his name is Mr. Cramer and he is off making copies of the agenda for all you lucky kids that decided to show up late," he joked and as if on cue his door opened. "Here he is, Mr. Cramer."
"Holy fuck," I whispered to Julia and Dirk. they turned away form their conversation to see what I was looking at.
"Oh shit," Dirk said.
"What, its just a teacher,"Julia asked sounding worried.
"N,o its not,"dirk smiled smug."That's Beck." Dirk chuckled but he must have herd his name because Mr. Cramer turned around and saw me.
"Shit,"I swore again as we made eye contact.
"Do you have something you want to share,"Mr. Klinedal smiled and I shook my head no."Mr Cramer would you please give those losers the agenda," he asked and Mr. Cramer nodded ok and walked over and handed us are papers."Ok so thats what were doing this year do you need me to explain further or can you guys just talk the rest of the time,"Mr.Klinedal asked.
"Talk,"the whole class said.
"Ok, and you better be nice to Mr. Cramer,"he joked.
"Guy knows how to be nice to him,"Julia attempted to make a lame joke.
"Maybe if your naughty he will punish you,"Dirk added in.
"Haha your both soo funny now will you please tell me what the hell i should do?"
"What are you talking about,"Julia asked.
"Should I talk to him or act like we have never met?"i asked."I'm so confused," Iwhined and slammed my head into my desk.
"Be careful, don't want you hurting your pretty little head," I herd a familiar voice next to me.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered.
"I think I'm the student teacher, I applied for this last year."
"You told me you came to visit one of your teachers."
"Mr.Klinedal was one of my teachers."
"Well you didn't tell me you would be working here."
"One your not in charge of what i do and two I though you would freak out."
"like I am now,"i said as the bell rang. All of the students left but I stayed in the room waiting to talk with Beck more.
"I'm going to go, will to lock the door on your way out,"Mr.Klinedal asked.
"Yes , goodbye,"Beck smiled
"Goodbye Beck. see you tomorrow Guy," he said as he walked out and i waved bye.
"Is this why we cant be together, because your a teacher?"
"Yes, it could hurt my future and you shouldn't have to hide your relationship."
"Why not, i did with Chad."
"Wait, that football player guy?"
"Ya, hes the once who raped me. But who cares, I finally see why your scared of me. You think I'll get you fired. Well if you cant trust me then I don't want to be with you anyway."
"Guy, thats not fair."
"I'll see you in class tomorrow."