Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Smile

"What do you mean Alpha?" I choked out again, as I stood next to Jake in line waiting to get tickets to go back to La Push, the airport was jammed pack.
I was admitted from the hospital early with the promise of going home so that Dr. Cullen can check on me, so much for getting away. Why did this have to be me, I was practically dragged by Jacob to the airport, so he could make sure I didn't run off.
Jacob wrapped his arm around my lean waist as he pulled me forward, taking a step closer to the counter, "I think you broke off and became a leader when you changed" my eyes went huge as he muttered those words. How the fuck did he know I changed? Dr. Cullen and Edward were the only two who knew.
"How the fuck do you know that?" I whispered, pulling away from him, though I really didn't want too. "Soul mate, I felt you change, and don't worry I moved to your team" he winked at me, before heading towards an available counter, I just stood there in shock.
This wasn't good, this seriously wasn't fucking good. I didn't see it in my dreams, what the fuck was happening?! Was I changing destiny?
Jake grabbed my arm, dragging me too the gate, I felt myself start to gasp for much needed air, what was happening to me? I started to shake, was I going to phase here? Yeah let me turn into a wolf in front of a thousand people.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him around, doing the unthinkable, I buried myself in his chest, his scent intoxicated me, his leather jacket was soft against my bare arms, as he wrapped his muscular arms around me, I felt safe.
"Why are you here?" I muttered, feeling his fingers play in my hair, making the heat in my body rise higher, god how I wanted to take him now, right here on the floor. Damn these teenage hormones.
"I lost you once, I won't loose you again" I smiled and pulled him tighter to me, god this man was my soul mate, no denying it. I just wanted to stay in this position forever but god didn't want to grant me that pray.
I grinned up at him, which made him raise an eyebrow, "What?" he asked, I just shook my head and jumped on his back, resulting in me giving a real laugh. Jacob laughed too, but didn't complain he just headed towards our gate.
This was the time I wished I could tell him I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is really short and I am very sorry, but I will be at the park all day tomorrow so I won't be able to update.
But this is a cute little chapter about Taylor and Jacob, it will get more intense soon.
Now you know why she's an Alpha and Oh My Jake's joining her pack, haha.
Anyway comments would be loved, I would like 5 before I update more.
Maybe a banner?