Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Sleepover

♥Kasee’s POV♥
August 18, 2005~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up alone on the air mattress. I walked upstairs into the living room. Trace and Mason were sitting there, eating chips and watching MTV Cribs.

“Good Morning!” I said.

“Don’t you mean afternoon?” Mason said.

I glanced at the clock and… Holy Crap it was almost three.

“So how was family night?” Trace asked.

“Surprisingly fun!” I replied.

“What did ya’lls do last night?” I asked

Trace and Mason just smiled.

“What?” I said, curious now.

“Well mine and Mason’s girlfriends came over.” Trace said, blushing.

“Ew-LaLa! What did ya’lls do?” I said, even though I had a pretty good idea what they did.

“Oh, you know…talked.” Trace said.

“Watched movies!” Mason said.

“Talked some more.” Trace said.

“Watched more movies.” Mason said.

“Ya’lls got laid, didn’t you?” I said.

“Yup!” Trace said instantly.

“Pretty much!” Mason said at the same time.

“So, what do ya’lls wanna do today?” I asked, taking some chips.

“Tish wants me to take you school shopping.” Trace said.

“I’m home schooled.” I said, confused.

“Yeah, I think they’re enrolling you in school.” He said.
“YES!” I said.

Home schooling was so boring. I went up to my room and took a quick shower. Then I went to my closet and picked out a black Green Day graffiti tee, a pair of black grommet seam skinny jeans, and my T.U.K. black and red stitch skate shoes. I blow dried, straitened, and parted my hair, putting a black bow clip on the parted side (left). I put on a thick layer of smoky black eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. I walked back downstairs and Mason and Trace were leaned against the doorway to the kitchen talking about something.

I heard Mason say “it’s gonna be off the chain!”

“What’s gonna be off the chain?” I asked, stopping in front of them.

“The party after our gig tonight.” Trace said

“You’re still aloud to go, right?” Mason asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I said.

“Girl, you weren’t even aloud staying at Mason’s house with his parents there. What makes you think you can talk mom and dad into letting you go to a party with a bunch of drunk guys?” Trace said.

“Um… I don’t know. I’ll think of something!” I said.

I walked into the pantry and grabbed a pop tart. Then we walked outside to Trace’s car and headed off to Wal-Mart.
---------------------------------------- (later at home)
I had just finished putting the final touches of my make-up on when Brandi came in.

“Why are you so dressed up?” she asked.

“I’m going to Metro Station’s gig.” I said.

“Trace said you wouldn’t be able to talk mom and dad into letting you go because of the after party.” She said.

Does he have no faith in me?

“I can be very persuasive!” I said.

“So you’re sneaking out!” she responded immediately.

“Uh-huh!” I said right after.

I grabbed Trace’s car keys (Mason picked him up and I have a fake license).

“You gonna go tell your parents now?” I said.

“No, but quick question. How do you plan on getting past them?” she said.

“Climbing out my window like any other teenager.” I said, slightly annoyed.

I have to admit that it would be very difficult considering the fact that I’m on the third floor but it ain’t like I haven’t done it before.

“Any other teenager’s house doesn’t have surveillance cameras.” She said, slightly amused.

Damnit! How the hell could I have forgotten about the stupid cameras?

“Pack an over-night bag.” She said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just do it!” she replied.

I had no idea what she was doing but I packed my pajamas, toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, tomorrows clothes, and my make-up. Then I followed her into the living room where Billy and Tish were.

“Hey mom, do you mind if I take Kasee to see the boys and then go back to my place for a little ‘sister’ sleepover?” Brandi said it like a pro.

“Sure, but I don’t want her at that crazy party. I already told Trace he couldn’t go.” Tish said.

“Well considering the fact that he probably plans to go anyway, he can come back to my apartment.”

Brandi was a genius. Even I know Billy and Tish wanted me to spend time with everyone and not just Trace and Mason. We walked outside and got into Brandi’s SUV.

“Thanks for covering for me.” I said, once we were on the road.

“Oh I wasn’t covering for anyone.” Brandi said.

“Huh?” I said.

“We’re going to the concert and then you, me and Trace are going back to my place.” She replied.
“You’ve got to be kidding! Trace will never agree to that.” I said.

“Kasee, you’re not going to that party and neither is Trace.” She said, firmly.

Brandi pulled into the driveway of the place Metro Station was performing at. The security guard led us back to the boys. They were surprised to see us.

“Kasee, you made it!” Trace said, hugging me.

“Wazzup bro!” I said, hugging back.

“Listen, we have to go on but make yourselves at home, and Kasee, there’s someone I want you to meet later.” He said, and then walked on stage.

They played Shake It, Kelsey, and Moving Along, then came back. Trace was pissed when Brandi told him about my plan to sneak out. He was even more pissed when Brandi said he wasn’t going to the party, but shut up when she threatened to actually let me go.10 minutes later two girls showed up. One was a brunette, skinny, and kind of pale.The other was a blonde, skinny, tan.

Trace walked over and kissed the brunette. The blonde went and sat on Mason’s lap. I could already tell I didn’t like her.

“HannaBeth, this is my sister Kasee. Kasee, this is my girlfriend HannaBeth; HB for short.” Trace introduced us.

“Nice to meet you!” HB said, giving me a warm smile.

Trace, HB, Brandi and I walked off to talk.

“Oh, that girl with Mason is Chelsea.” Trace said her name with disgust.

“She looks like a slut!” I said freely.

That was one of the problems with me, I always said what was on my mind and that isn’t always good.

“She is!” Trace and HB said together.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're wondering what me, HB, and Chelsea are wearing...use your imagination cause I ain't exactly good at picking out outfits, especially for a special thing.