Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Party

♥Kasee’s POV♥
August 26, 2005~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got a text from Erin telling me to meet her at the mall. I replied with an okay! Then I texted Trace to take me there. I know, I’m lazy, but HB was with him in his room and I didn’t want to disturb them *wink* *wink*. He replied with a ‘fine jus give me 20min’. I went over to my closet and got changed into a pair of dark blue stretch pull-on flared jeans, a tight black tee that said ‘YOU WILL GET NOWHERE STARING IN THIS GENERAL AREA’ on the breasts, a black leather jacket, and my worn out sneakers. I re-applied black eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. I brushed my hair that I had straitened earlier and walked downstairs to wait for Trace. He and HB came down soon after. We piled into Trace’s car and headed off to the mall. When we got there I texted Erin asking her where she was. She was in the food court with Sarah. I told Trace and HB I’d see them later and headed off to find my friends.

I found them sitting at a table and said “Wazzup!” when I got to it.

“Hey!” they both said.

I sat down and we started chatting like we hadn’t seen each other in forever.

“OMFG! Is that Aundrey with that sluttish chick you hate?” Sarah said, pointing at a boutique.

I turned my headed in the direction she was pointing at. I t was. Me, Erin, and Sarah went into the shop they were at. Chelsea was in the dressing room. Aundrey spotted us and walked over. Erin and Sarah went and pretended to look at clothes.

“Hey Kasee!” he said, smiling.

“What are you doing here with Chelsea?” I said, trying not to sound harsh.

“Oh she asked me to help her pick out an outfit. Honestly I think she’s trying to torture me.” He said, laughing.

“How do you even know her?” I asked.

“Well unfortunately she’s my sister…” he mumbled.

“I feel so sorry for you!” I stated.

“That’s why I didn’t tell you. You hate her and I wanted you to like me.” He said.

I could actually here the little voice in my head going ‘Aww…’ then I realized it was Erin and Sarah.

“I was actually wondering if you’d like to go to the beginning of the year party at our house. Trace is going and you can bring anyone you bring any of your girl-friends!” he said, smiling.

“Okay!” I said, trying to breathe.

“Great! I’ll see you there.” He said, and then walked away.

Erin and Sarah walked up grinning so hard it had to hurt. We walked out of the store to where he couldn’t hear or see us.

“He asked me out!” I said, unable to stop smiling.

“OMG this is so cool!” Sarah said.

“Yes it is and Sarah, stop saying OMG before I OMG your face!” Erin said.

We hit a bunch of shops looking for something hot to wear to the party. I finally decided on in a pair on dark blue short shorts that made my big ass look awesome (if I must say so myself), a black low-cut shoulder top, and a pair of gorgeous (and expensive) silver sling backs. I know it sounds sluttish but in my opinion, looking slutty and being slutty are two different things. I paid for the things and we walked out. I got a text from Trace telling me we had to go so I said goodbye to Ery and Sary and met Trace and HB at the entrance. When we got home I shoed HB what my outfit looked like. She loved it.

“You don’t think it’s too Chelsea?” I asked.

“Hell no! It’s the perfect amount of slutty.” She replied, laughing at our joke.

Next Day---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now me, HB, Erin and Sarah are getting ready for the party. HB is doing my hair right now. First she blow-dried it because I just took a shower. Next she put the bump in the front. Now she is putting twisties in my hair and it hurts like hell (I am extremely tender headed). She put four on each side of the bump. She straitened my hair in the back and just let it flow freely. Next I got my outfit on. I applied grey/silver eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. I decided to further my sluttish look by adding medium sized silver hoops.

After everyone got their stunning outfits on we walked downstairs where Ant, Blake, Mason, and Trace were. The guys took Mason’s car and HB drove Trace’s. Mason beat us there and was standing on the porch, a beer in one hand, Chelsea’s ass in the other. Aundrey was standing on the other end of the porch talking to Trace, Ant, and Blake. We all got out and walked up the steps. Aundrey smiled at me, Trace kissed HB, and Blake and Ant felt left out so they hugged Ery and Sary who laughed and said my friends were weird. Trace handed out some beers. After awhile of talking and drinking Aundrey led me inside. It was packed; the music was way too loud, and the flashing lights blinded me. It was perfect! He lad my into the less crowded kitchen and we spent the next hour talking and giggling and flirting. We kept inching closer and closer to each other. His lips brushed mine for a brief second before he pulled back and looked me up and down. He went for a second kiss and didn’t stop. I wrapped my arms around his neck; He wrapped his around my waist. He pulled me up onto the counter and started roughing rubbing his hands up and down my legs. I moaned. He licked my bottom lip, begging pleading for entrance. I denied. His hand squeezed my leg hard. I gasped. He took the opportunity and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I moaned and tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him closer. He moaned. We finally broke apart for some much needed air.

“Let’s go upstairs!” he whispered seductively in my ear.

I bit my lip to keep from giggling.

“I don’t think so.” I said.

After a minute he said chuckling “You’re a little tease aren’t you!”

I nodded. I pulled him into another kiss and that’s basically what we did all night. Eventually we went up to his room but we didn’t do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz Comment!!!