Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Lost V, NYE, BD wit the Family

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR ALL READERS! IF YOU ARE UNDER 17 STOP READING WHEN I PUT A (*) AND START BACK UP WHEN I PUT A (:D)OR I AM NOT RESPONCIBLE!

♥Aundrey’s POV♥
December 27, 2005-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m laying here on my bed with Kasee, watching a movie. Christmas just past and I was visiting my parents. I just got back.

After the movie ended Kasee turned over and started kissing me. Apparently she wanted to play (we haven’t had sex btw).I smirked. I stopped her. She looked hurt so I gave her a long kiss. Then I reached over and grabbed the long velvet box I’d been waiting to give her.

“Merry Christmas!” I said, handing her the box.

♥Kasee’s POV♥
I opened the box and inside was the most beautiful silver heart-shaped locket I’d ever seen. I picked it up and engraved on the front was:

Forever&Always

I smiled. I opened it and inside was a picture of me and him kissing. He took it and moved behind me and placed it around my neck. This he kissed my neck; my shoulders. I turned around and kissed his lips. I lay down on the bed, pulling him with me. We were still kissing. (*)He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it carelessly. I pulled off his shirt as he unhooked my bra. He threw it across the room. He unbuttoned my jeans. He started kissing my neck; then my chest, my breasts. He kissed down my stomach to my jeans. He pulled them off. I unbuttoned his pants and he took them off. He slid off my panties and was about to begin his usual assault on my body (okay so we’ve done ‘other’ stuff) but I stopped him. He looked up at me and knew what I wanted. He smirked. He got into his night stand drawer and pulled out a condom. He started kissing me again and he put the condom in my hand. I flipped us over. I started kissing him and my hand slipped into his boxers. I grabbed his dick and started rubbing him up and down. He moaned into my mouth. I stopped and went down to his boxers. I pulled them down revealing a very hard cock. I took him into my mouth, moving slowly, teasing him. He moaned and tangled his hand in my hair, pushing my head farther down. I started bobbing my head. I went faster every time he moaned my name. He pushed my head all the way down. I gagged but eventually got use to it. I knew he was close so I stopped. I unwrapped the condom and put it on him. He brought me back up and flipped us over so that I was on the bottom. He kissed every inch of my body (literally), teasing me. Eventually he made his way back up to my lips. He kissed me for like five minutes, making me wait even longer, before he slowly spread my legs. At first he only stuck his tip in me. It felt good. He did this three or four times, teasing me. I wrapped my legs around him, bringing him deeper into me. I moaned. He started pumping in and out of me and it felt AMAZING! He just went faster every time I screamed in pleasure. After awhile I flipped us over and started riding him. He put his hands on my ass and moved with me. I moaned. I felt my orgasm coming. My walls closed against him and I let out one last moan of his name. He came right after me. My lips crashed onto his for a brief second. He exited me and we lay there, panting for I don’t know how long. (:D)

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my ear “I love you!”
New Years Eve-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now me and the Cyrus family are in the living room playing around, playing games, and just waiting for the New Year. The doorbell rang and Billy told me to answer it. I opened the door and practically screamed. Standing there was my older sister Dawn, her husband James, my older brother DJ, my older half- sister Tori, and my Lil bro Mikey. They all hugged me, Mikey clinging to my leg until I picked him up. We walked back into the living room where everyone had huge smiles on their faces.

“Surprise!” Billy said.

“You did this for me?” I said, unable to stop smiling.

“Actually it was Trace’s idea.” Billy replied.

I just had to give Trace a hug. He hugged back.

“Hey what’s New Years without family?” he said, wiping the tears I didn’t know I’d shed.

“Aw you’re the best big brother ever!” I said.

“Heyy!!!” DJ said.

I laughed and walked over and hugged him, too. I hate to admit that I missed my big bro. Even though we’ve always been the ones at each others throats. I still love him to death… I just don’t like him at times.

After about an hour of catching up and my families getting to know each other, my families sat down to watch the ball drop… except Mikey who was asleep in my arms right now (he hasn’t let me put him down). When the ball dropped everyone screamed “HAPPY NEW YEAR” in that totally cliché way. Luckily Mikey is an extremely heavy sleeper (like me).
January 09, 2006---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to Mikey jumping in the bed, singing Happy Birthday. Okay, honestly I’ve been awake listening to him for awhile, but he’s just so cute. He jumped on me. I laughed and opened my eyes.

“Happy Bir-f-day sissy!” he said, giving me a cheeky smile.

“Ha-ha…thanks!” I said sitting up.

I got up and picked him up and carried him downstairs into the living room where everyone was. He threw him on the couch. He was laughing. After everyone said their ‘Happy Birthdays’ I got my cereal and sat next to Dawn.

“Hey sissy, do you want to go to the mall?” Dawn said.

“Sure!” I said.

Billy let me skip school.After I got done eating I went upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and then I went to my closet and pulled out a white turquoise rose burst foil tee, a pair of light blue jeans, and a pair of white Adidas. I applied white eye shadow, a thin layer of blue eyeliner, black mascara, and light pink lip gloss. I grabbed a jacket and walked back downstairs. Dawn was waiting. We walked outside and got into Tish’s mini-van that she aloud us to barrow. Inside were James, DJ, Tori, and Mikey. When we got to the mall everybody but Mikey ditched me. He might have too if he wasn’t strapped into his stroller. We walked around for about three hours. Then I got a text from Erin.

EryBerry: need some company
ImKaseeBiatch: sure…but u new thxt didn’t u
EryBerry: idk wat ur talking bout
ImKaseeBiatch: watev iz sary comin wit
EryBerry: ya & so iz ur boy toy
ImKaseeBiatch: lol sweet

They showed up twenty minutes later. Aundrey walked over and kissed me.

“EW! The excitement of you dating the hottest guy in school is wearing off.” Sarah said.

I laughed and gave him one more peck on the lips.

“Come on birthday bitch, let’s get our shop on!” Erin said.

We did get our shop on. I bought like seven tops, four pairs of pants, and a new pair of shoes. By 3:30 I was starving. Dawn texted me to meet her at the food court.

We walked over to their table; well Mikey ran since I released him from the stroller.

“Hey sis!” I said.

Aundrey went and got our food. Dawn kept staring at him. I knew she thought he was a player. Imagine if I told her we had sex. Like that would ever happen. She would kick-my-ass… and then castrate him. I told Trace though. He wasn’t too happy. Aundrey came back with the food. After we finished eating Dawn, DJ, Tori, and Mikey left. Erin, Sarah, Aundrey and I hit some more shops. At about 5:30 Aundrey drove us to my house. We walked in and all the lights were off. I went and turned the living room light on.

Everyone screamed “SURPRISE!”

I wasn’t surprised but I acted like it. Come on people I wasn’t an idiot. I hugged everyone.

When I hugged Trace he whispered in my ear “You knew didn’t you?”

I nodded.

After awhile of talking and junk food it was present time.

Billy&Tish- a new cell phone (mine totally sucked so I’m happy)
Dawn- a pair of heels (she wants me to break my neck)
DJ- a pocket knife (Awesome)
Tori- the Angels Trilogy by Lurlene McDaniel (love her books)
Mikey&Noah- a homemade card (Aww)
Trace- an iPod (Booya!)
Mason- a charm bracelet (you should’ve seen the look on Aundrey’s face)
HB- diamond earrings (wow!)
EryBerry- a black rhinestone tee that said ‘TRUST ME IM A BITCH’ (oh yeah!)
SarBear- grey skinny jeans (sweet!)
Aundrey- Two ticket to a Green Day concert (EAK!)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey if you're a subscriber you should be commenting every chapter. Hey give a SHOUT-OUT to my lil bro! Hes 4 yrs old today!