Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Life Happens

“Do Re Mi Fa So” Leah practiced during the morning as we got ready for the Quiditch game.

“Alright, so Draco’s playing?” she asked.

I nodded, “But I’ve got to leave the game early” I said.

“Then how will you know if we win?” Miranda asked.

I looked at her; “Sweat heart. This is Slytherin, we’re evil, conniving, and lastly we’re not losers” I said before leaving.

“I’ll see you later Leah,” I said before leaving.

“Juliet; with me” Professor Snape snapped as I entered the common room. “Alright teach,” I said following him. He grumbled something under his breath before we entered his classroom.

“yes?” I asked looking at him.

“Your little stunt on putting Draco on the team is getting in the way” he said not happily.

I laughed; “You need to cheer up cause your house is going to win this game and as long as Draco gets distracted a little bit it’ll be fine” I said.

He looked at me; “Your father banned you from helping him” he reminded me.

I smirked; “Oh I know” I said before leaving the classroom

I managed to get to breakfast a few seconds after everyone else. “Hello” I said sitting next to Draco.

He chuckled; “It’s good to be in these robes again” he said.

I smiled kissing him softly. “Go with me down to the field early?” he asked.

I nodded, “Sure” I responded before grabbing a toast and getting up.

He chuckled putting his arm around my waist; “Your cheery this morning, I should have done this a while ago” I noted.

He laughed; I smiled for once it was an actual laugh. “Well it’s nice to be on the Quiditch team again” he said.

I smiled kissing cheek. “So what are your plans for summer?” he asked me. I bit my lip thinking of how to tell him.

“How about I tell you after the game? So you don’t get distracted?” I asked him.

He stopped walking as he looked at me; “The only way it would distract me was if it was bad” he said.

I shook my head; “No it’s good news. I just want to make sure your mind is on the game” I said lying quickly.

He looked at me silently for a few minutes; “Alright” he said warily. I kissed him softly before taking his hand and intertwining it with my own.

“So remember I have to leave early to finish decorating the common room so don’t feel bad when I’m not there” I reminded him.

“I’ll remember. Don’t worry” he said chuckling before kissing me.

“Oi! Draco! Stop snogging your girl and get on the broom we still need to practice” McKenzie said as he got on the field.

Draco smiled kissing my cheek before heading up to the middle of the field with his broom. I walked towards the Slytherin stands and sitting as I read a magazine.

Instead of looking for a new dress I got side tracked and started thinking of how I would tell Draco that I would be traveling home to France. I mean it was a bit hard to tell him after I was sure he wanted to plan something. I sighed softly as the Slytherin team landed and headed towards the locker room.

Leah sat down next to me and handed me a mug of coffee. “You still haven’t told him have you?” she asked softly just staring out at the field.

I shook my head; “This year has been tough, but we all know next year will be even worse,” she stated.

I nodded; “Of course; after this summer with my fathers plans Hogwarts will be held in charge by the Dark Lord” I said. She nodded; “Are you going to come next year?” she asked. I nodded.

“I don’t want to knowing Draco won’t be attending next year but I need to finish my education” I said.

She nodded; “And I’ll come too; you need me” she said. I nodded; “But during the summer; I still haven’t told him” I reminded her.

“Tell him tomorrow or some other time but before his task is complete.” She responded.

I sighed; “I wish it was that easy” I breathed out.

Leah turned to me; “So what are you doing for your birthday?” she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders; “It’s during the Easter holidays but I have no idea” I answered glad that she changed the conversation.

“How about I plan it and send it all to your mother so it will be a sort of surprise?” she asked.

I smiled hugging her, “Thank you” I said honestly.

Leah laughed; “that’s what your best friend is for” she responded smirking.

“Ugh Miranda’s here” I said.

“What’s in her hand?” Leah asked confused.

“Miranda. Sweetie what’s in your hands?” I asked as I drank my coffee.

“Oh just a poster I charmed to having moving letters” she said cheery.

I rolled my eyes; “What’s it say?” I asked nicely.

“Oh just encouraging Draco and Blaise” she said looking at Leah.

“You just signed your own death wish” I muttered.

Leah glared at her; “Miranda; after the quidditch game stay out here with me for a few minutes” she said.

I laughed; “Well I’ve got to go; I don’t want to be anywhere near that” I said pointing to Amanda who was coming. Leah nodded as I left.

“So is your little boyfriend still shagging every other girl in Slytherin?” a voice asked me from behind.

I turned around to the see the person that spoke; “Blood traitor” I spat.

“Why because your boyfriend went to third base with me on the train when he left?” she asked me.

I glared at her; “Oh wait; did you just tell yourself it never happened to make you feel better?” she asked.

I glared at her even harder; “Do you have nothing better to do in your life but make up stories?” I asked her, anger and hatred seething out.

She just chuckled; “Do you even know what he did last night?” she asked me.

I nodded; “He wasn’t in the room of requirements if you think that” she added. I looked at her.

“He had Blaise drink a polyjuice potion” she said.

I glared at her before grabbing her by her hair and pulling her with me to the Slytherin locker room.

The younger boys started whistling at me and making cat calls due to the fact that they were only in towels and the steam was making my white blouse see through. I was still pulling Daphne behind me when we got to Blaise and Draco. They both looked up surprised to see me and worried for the girl.

“So you do know if what she told me is true, I will never talk to you again right?” I asked Draco.

Draco looked at me; “What did she say?” he asked.

“Just that you’ve been sleeping with her” I stated glaring.

“I would never go for anyone younger and I was with you last night” Draco said quickly. I looked at him telling my self I wasn’t going to cry.

“I never said anything about last night” I pointed out.

He froze; all the color from his face draining. “Juliet. Please I can explain; I’ve been stressed” he pointed out.

I looked at him shaking my head; “And to think I felt bad because I still hadn’t told you” I said to him.

“I never want to see your sorry face again. I’m done with you” I said before throwing Daphne at him and walking away.

Matthew who was on the team stopped me; “So we’re still on for tonight?” he asked looking at Draco who I was sure was still looking at us. “Oh definitely” I said before kissing him softly.

Mathew grinned kissing me back before I pulled away. “And you better go to my party” I warned him.

He nodded pecking my lips before I walked out of the locker room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright; I'm pretty ticked off. Someone decided to report this chapter, I mean this is the second time someone reports this story. If you have a problem with the chapter or the way its written just message me and I'll try to fix it. I won't be mad; I enjoy having people tell me some critism. Next time if you don't like the way I wrote something just message me and we can talk it out. I promise; i'm nice :)