Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Revenge

I breathed in and breathed out while sitting on the floor of my dorm room.

As soon as Leah walked in she rushed to my side; “Are you ok?” she asked frantically.

My breathing was still uneven.

“What was that?” Leah asked, fear in her voice.

“Nothing” I said simply standing up.

“That was not nothing; maybe you should go to the hospital wing” she offered.

I shook my head; “No; I’m fine. Really” I told her.

She looked at me warily. “If you say so”.

I grinned; “I do. So now, the party; who won?” I asked her.

She grimaced, “Gryffindor; close though” she answered.

I nodded; “So party isn’t happening. But we should still do something” I told her.

“We should go out tonight. Like out of the school” she grinned.

I grinned; “You my dear are devious. Alright but we need dates” I told her.

“You go with Draco and I’ll go with Blaise. It’s easy” she pointed out.

I looked at her; “Uhm me and Draco are done” I informed her.

She smirked; “Oh I know. But who said you couldn’t play around with him tonight? Tease him a bit?” she offered.

I grinned; “You should go down in history” I told her while getting up and looking at myself in the mirror.

I fixed my hair and make and made sure my top was a bit more revealing than needed.

“We all know he’s a sucker for me” I told her before leaving my dorm and heading towards his.

I knew this was going to be fun, if he got to break my heart. Why couldn’t I break his?

I didn’t bother knocking on his door before entering; which ended up with him turning around quickly and confused.

“I thought you never wanted to see me again?” he asked softly.

I smiled; “I was angry at the time; I wasn’t thinking.” I told him softly.

He looked at me; “So what are you saying?” he asked.

I grinned; “I want to be with you” I admitted as I walked up to him.

He looked at me confused; “But after what I did with Greengrass?” he asked.

“Don’t talk about her” I murmured as I started to kiss his neck.

He pulled me away; “Are you drunk?” he interrogated.

I shook my head as I planted kisses around his neck area before biting his earlobe.

He chuckled as he raised me so I could wrap my legs around him; “So what do you say about going out tonight, out of the school” I offered.

He looked at me; “Where would we go?” he asked.

“Club” I murmured as I kissed him softly before getting off him and walking towards his door; “we’re leaving in an hour, Blaise is coming also” I informed him before leaving.

Leah looked up at me as I entered our room while she looked for clothes; “How’d it go?” she asked.

“Hook, Line and Sinker” I grinned.

She laughed; “Great; now what are you going to wear?” she asked interested.

“I don’t know; you choose and surprised me” I told her.

“Great; go and take a shower or what ever you want to do” she ordered while heading over to my closet.

I decided to go take my shower and get ready; so I wasn’t surprised that by the time I came out my outfit was lying on my bed.

A regular black dress with pink leather in the middle chest area, black Prada platforms and a clutch made up my outfit for tonight.

“Curl or straight?” I asked Leah.

“Just let it air dry; and then put it up” she told me while she changed.

“Hey; you look hot” Draco said kissing me softly.

I grinned kissing him fiercely, surprising him again but he quickly regained composure and kissed me back the way I had been kissing him.

“So how are we going to get off school property?” Blaise asked interested.

“I left that for Juliet to plan out” Leah said simply.

I grinned; “Alright come on. We have to get to the Forbidden Forest first” I explained as we left the common room and headed towards the school entrance.

“How is it that there’s no one patrolling?” Leah asked confused.

“You see the teachers and prefects have a ten minute exchange time. When the Prefects are switching their designated area. During that time; there’s absolutely one in the halls” I explained.

“How’d you figure that out?” Blaise asked confused.

“You could say I spend a lot of my time around the halls at night” I replied smirking as we got to the school entrance and headed towards the forest.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/tottsmiuch17/set?id=21567249

Sorry it's taken so long.