Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Change in Plans

So of course, now it had been a couple of weeks and any moment now Draco would break her heart. I entered the room of requirements and found him on the couch reading a book to fix the Vanishing Cabinet.

I smiled sitting on his lap; “Hello love” he said kissing me forcefully. I smiled kissing him back as he pulled me closer by my waist.

“So when are you breaking it off with her?” I asked him.

He sighed; “You know if you got to know her you would like her” he said.

I looked at him carefully; “You are ending it with her right?” I asked him.

He stayed quiet; “So this is how it’s going to be? After four months together your really ending with me for her?” I asked him.

I wasn’t going to let my emotions show; “This wasn’t meant to happen” he said more to himself than me.

“You told me not to get attached to her and I still did” he said.

I looked at him; “I won’t be mad at you. It’s my fault; I told you go get her to fall for you. I should have known this would happen” I said realizing it.

“I never wanted to hurt you” he said desperately.

I looked at him; “I’ll talk to you when I believe that” I said getting up.

He pulled me back; “Love I really mean it; but I got to know her and know things about her” he said.

I looked at him; “Just answer one question” I asked him.

He nodded; “How far did you two go while you were with me?” I asked him not wanting to know.

He didn’t look at me or answer I knew the answer; “Do me a favor” I asked him.

He looked at me; “Don’t fucking talk to me again” I hissed at him before leaving the room and heading towards the common room.

Leah looked at me as I entered the dorm room; “What’s wrong?” she asked me as I fixed my make up in the mirror.

“me and Draco ended things; for real” I said simply as if it didn’t affect me.

“But why? You two seemed fine” she said confused. “Because he fell for the fucking slut” I hissed brushing my hair.

She looked at me before hugging me; “But you know you can get revenge” she offered.

I looked at her smirking; “And please do explain” I asked while sitting down. “Well we all know how he thinks that you and Nott are friends; what if you bumped it up?” she asked smirking.

I smiled; “I like your thinking” I said.

She laughed; “And to make it better we have a party tonight since it’s a Friday” she said. I smiled; “Perfect” I said as I stood up.

“Now lets go; I want to go flirt with a certain quiditch team captain” I said opening the door.

“Can we talk?” I asked Nott as me and Leah entered the common room.

He nodded getting up as we left the common room. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

I looked at him and sighed; “I need to know if you like me the way I think you do” I said in one breath.

He smirked; “And how do you think I like you?” he asked.

“I don’t know; a lot” I said leaning against a wall.

“Well I do” he admitted, grinning like a fool.

I looked at him and smiled; “Then why haven’t you shown it?” I asked him.

“Well after that kiss a few weeks ago and you acted the same way I thought that you just wanted to be friends” he explained.

I smiled as I pulled him closer by the his tie. “Well you thought wrong” I whispered. He grinned before pushing me against the wall and kissing me. I smiled kissing him back; I could learn to maybe love him. “So you’ll be my girlfriend?” he asked after a few minutes while we got our breathing back to normal. I smiled nodding while kissing him again before pushing off the wall; “So let’s go get Leah and Blaise so we can go to dinner” I said. He nodded intertwining our hands while we walked back to the common room.

“Leah let’s go” I said jumping on her. She laughed; “So I take it you two are together?” she asked.

I nodded; “Come on Blaise” she said as the four of us left the common room to go to dinner.

“So I’m going to have to leave early during dinner” Nott said as we walked. I looked at him frowning; “Quiditch practice; tomorrow is the first game us against Gryffindor” he said excitedly.

I sighed; “But I’ll spend the night with you” he said trying to make me smile . I thought about it before smiling; “Good if you didn’t smile soon I was going to tickle you” he said. I laughed; “So your coming to the game?” he asked.

“Me miss my boyfriends first game as captain?” I asked him sarcastically.

“Boyfriend?” asked Pansy from across the table in the Great Hall.

“Pansy what have we said about eaves dropping?” I asked through my teeth.

She looked away and started talking to Amanda.

“So you go for second best after Draco?” Amanda asked smirking.

“No; that’s your job since I’m pretty sure Slytherin Quiditch Team Captain beats a drop out seeker who always looses against a certain boy who lived” I said laughing.

She glared at me as Draco sat down next to her.

“Hello love” he said kissing her softly. “So my parent’s said I could bring a friend home with me for winter holidays? How would you like to go?” Draco asked Amanda.

“You mean your inviting me to go home with you for the holidays?” Amanda asked as if was a big deal.

“Ya; that’s what he just said” I said rolling my eyes.

“Your just jealous your not going” she snapped.

I smirked; “Guess again slut” I said laughing and watching what was unfolding itself in front of me.

“What does she mean?” she asked Draco confused.

He sent me a look; “Because her and her father have been staying at my house” he said.

“Oh so she’s that poor?” she asked smirking.

“nope guess yet again” I said in a sing song voice. “You see my father has to make sure Draco here and his father stay up to expectations; oh and he needed a headquarters with reliable people” I said while eating ice cream.

“Oh and mother said you could invite a friend over” Draco added looking at me.

I smiled turning over to Nott. “You wouldn’t mind meeting my father would you?” I asked him sweetly and giving him an innocent look.

“Not at all; he deserves to meet his daughter’s boyfriend” he said smirking.

I smiled; “Come on; I’ll sent a letter to Draco’s mother before going with you out to the fields” I said. He chuckled getting up and walking with me.

We headed towards the owlery to write to Narcissa and to tell her that I was bring him home with me for winter break.

When we came down he had to go towards the quiditch fields; “I’ll see you later?” I asked him.

I needed him right now just as a friend but eventually I could learn to love him. He nodded kissing me softly before walking a different direction.

I headed towards the library to get a book I needed for potions homework. I got the book and walked towards the door when I bumped into someone; I looked up sighing since I saw it was Draco.

“Your in my way” I pointed out.

He looked at me with a hint of sadness; “The minute we end you go running to Nott?” he asked.

I looked at him; “The only thing I have to say to you is just because you fell for Amanda during this little thing; doesn’t mean I didn’t have time to fall for Nott” I said before walking around him and walking towards the Slytherin common room.