Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Shopping and Thinking

I kissed Nott again one more time before he had to go; “Good luck,” I told him.

He nodded pecking my lips before going down to the quiditch field.

“You two are happy,” Leah noted as we kept eating breakfast.

“Ya; he’s amazing” I admitted.

She laughed; “You say that the day after you two get together” she said.

I laughed; “Well me and him have been at that stage before being in a relationship for weeks now” I pointed out to her.

“Your actually falling for him?” she asked surprised.

I nodded; “I know he wouldn’t do things that Draco did,” I told her.

She nodded; “Well if it makes you happy then I’m here for you,” she said.

I smiled; “Thank you; now come on. I want good seats,” I told her. She nodded getting up with me.

The game had been incredible, Slytherin won of course and the next game would be them against the winners of the match in a few weeks Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw.

“You were incredible” I said jumping on Nott. He chuckled kissing me. “So you’re coming to the party?” he asked.

I nodded; “I wouldn’t miss it for a thing” I told him before kissing him.

He smiled as I pulled away; “But the hogsmead trip is coming up and me and Leah need an outfit for tonight” I said before pecking his lips and walking away with Leah who had been watching.

“You two are adorable” she said. I laughed as we headed down to the front doors where all the students going to Hogsmeade where meeting.

We entered the only store that sold things me and Leah would be caught wearing; mostly our favorites, short dresses.

“Hello ladies; we just got a new arrival from London” the only girl working there welcomed us .

I nodded walking over to the blue dresses that complimented my hair and skin tone.

“What color should I get?” Leah called from the other side of the store.

“Purple works with your hair and eyes” I told her.

“Thanks” she said before going deeper into the stacks of dresses hanging on the wall.

“Are we getting shoes?” she asked as we met up in the middle of the store to show each other our possibilities.

“Depends if we have any shoes to match the dresses” I said while looking at a cute arm sleeve dress.

“Do you have silver pumps?” I asked her.

“Ya but do you think it would look good?” she asked.

I looked at the dress; “Well what type are they?” I asked.

“Uhm like a gladiator theme” she said thinking about them.

“Those could work; now help me” I said showing her two dresses.

“the blue is bright and dark at the same time but the black makes you look even slimmer than you are now” she said.

I looked at and realized she was right. “Thanks; now shoes?” I asked her.

“That dress could go perfect with those new black ones that got delivered yesterday” she pointed out.

“You buy that dress or I’ll buy it for you and Imperio you into wearing it” she threatened me.

I laughed; “Are you sure? I look like a prostitute,” I told her.

“You could never look like a prostitute in that dress but you could be one,” she said as a joke.

I laughed as I went back in the changing room. “Fine; I’ll get it” I told her.

She laughed as we paid for it and walked out of the store.

“So how are you doing your hair?” she asked. “Uhm probably curl it loosely” I said.

“Your going to look hot” she said. I laughed; “You are too” I told her.

Once we got into our dorm rooms it was a battle field due to Pansy and Amanda getting ready at the same time; “Wait Pansy; do you even have a date?” I asked her laughing.

“Yes I do” she said. I looked at her; “Go on” I said after she stayed quiet. “Harper” she said going by his last name.

I looked at her; “Seriously?” I asked sarcastically.

She stayed even more quiet looking at me; “Oh your serious” I said as I stopped laughing. “well I do hope you enjoy your night with him; I heard he gets touchy after a few drinks” I said as I started to do my hair.

She glared at me before going to the bathroom to shower or something.

“You could at least be nice to her; she used to be the Slytherin Princess with Draco but then you came and ruined it all for her” Amanda said doing her eyeliner.

I laughed; “Oh come on. You just use her so it looks like you have followers” I said getting the concealer to cover up the mark on my left arm. Something all four of us in this room had.

“So when did you get your mark?” I asked Amanda interested.

“I was born with it” she said smugly but not caring at the same time.

I looked at her confused; “What do you mean?” I asked her.

“My parent’s were apparently that much of dark wizards” she muttered in disgust.

I looked at her through my eyes; “Your mom?” I asked her.

“I’ve got to go help Pansy; she’ll probably look like a mess trying to put on liquid eye liner” she entering the bathroom quickly and ending the conversation.

“Why do you look like your thinking?” Leah asked.

“Because she was born with the dark mark and is a death eater” I told her.

“And?” she asked.

“I was born with the dark mark” I added.

“So there’s no connection with you two” she pointed out.

“She’s American and your French” she reminded me.

“Your right; see that’s why I don’t try thinking. Now come on; lets get back to getting ready” I said pushing those thoughts out of my mind.

“You look amazing” Leah said as I finished getting ready.

One reason Slytherin parties were amazing was because the common room was transformed from private, small calm room to amazing stroke lights, dance floor and bar club.

“Thanks; you look hot as well” I said as she did her make up.

She laughed as Pansy and Amanda came out of the bathroom. They look to conservative for this party;

“Really?” I asked Pansy. She looked at me; “I’d rather look like a good girl than a whore” she said.

“Well at least I can get some hot guys” I pointed out. “Oh really?” Amanda asked standing up for her friend.

“Ya I’m pretty sure we all know Nott is hotter than what you have” I said going towards the door. “We’ll see you later” Leah said as we left.

“Did I eve tell you how lucky I am?” Nott said kissing me.

I smiled; “No but you do enjoy telling me how beautiful I am” I reminded him.

“Yes and I don’t think I remind you enough” he said kissing me again.

I smiled and kissed him harder; “Now come on; we celebrating in your honor,” I said pulling him onto the dance floor.

He chuckled and started dancing close to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Party Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/hpstrypartydress/set?id=17907387