Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Packing for Winter Holidays

The music was so loud you could hear the vibrations on the floor; but the teachers knew better than stopping us.

“Hey I’m going to go get us some drinks,” Nott said in my ear as loud as possible being careful.

“I’ll go with you,” I said following him to the bar.

“Two fire whiskeys” he said the house elf in charge of our party.

“Are you both older than 17?” he asked.

“Yes” Nott said lying perfectly.

I laughed sitting on the bar stool, he handed me my drink as we just sat there.

He put his glass down empty; I laughed chugging mine and getting up.

“Now come on; this is called a party for a reason,” I said pulling him back to the dance floor.

“You’re a good dancer,” I noted while being close to him as possible with our hips grinding.

He grinned; “I hope I am,” he said. I laughed as I reached to kiss him; he smiled kissing me softly.

“Want to go upstairs?” he asked after a few hours just being down at the party.

“Sure” I said following him upstairs to his dorm. “I know we’ve only been dating for two days so I’m not pressuring you into sleeping with me,” he said honestly as we entered his room.

I smiled; “Thanks; but I’m pretty sure it won’t be that long” I admitted chuckling.

He chuckled kissing me before going to his closet and handing me a shirt that covered me up almost entirely to my thighs. “I’ll changed in the bathroom” he said heading towards the door.

I nodded changing out of the dress and shoes once he closed the doors. I changed into his shirt and got into his bed; he was back quickly just in boxers.

“Did you have fun tonight?” he asked getting in the bed next to me. “Very much” I answered. He kissed the top of my head before I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning when everyone was still sleeping. I looked over and saw Nott still sleeping. I smiled pecking his lips before carefully getting out of the bed and picking up my stuff. I walked slowly out of his room and hurried down to the common room so I could get to the girls dorms.

“What are you doing coming out of the boys common room?” a voice asked making me jump since I thought the common room was empty.

I looked over to find Draco on the couch drinking something hot since there was steam coming out of there.

“Uhm nothing” I said trying to walk to the girls door.

“Liar” he said. I looked at him;

“Why do you care so much” I refuted.

“touché” he stated simply.

I nodded before entering the girls dorms before heading to my room.

All of them were still asleep so hurried into my bed; I knew if Leah saw me entering so early in the morning she would ask me questions till I told her. and once I told her she would think I’m lying since she knew how I was with guys.

I tried going back to sleep and was happy when the sleepiness came back to me. I enjoyed my simple talent of going to sleep whenever I wanted which helped a lot when I had nothing to do….

A few months had passed now and it was only a week until winter holidays and when I would be going home to see my parents and introduce them to my Nott.

Yes Nott and I were still together and Amanda and me could be civil to each other; most of the time. We would be civil to each other but not nice; I would refuse to be nice to her for any reason.

Even if she was staying at the same house as me for winter holidays or if Draco begged me.

I laughed as Nott pulled me over his shoulder. “Put me down” I shrieked loudly.

He chuckled; “Not until you say the magic words” he said.

“I love you” I said laughing. He chuckled putting me down and leaning down to kiss me. “I love you too” he added after the kiss.

I laughed kissing him back; “So come with me to help me pack,” I asked him pouting.

He groaned; “but I don’t want to have to spend my afternoon with clothes” he complained.

“I’ll let you choose my bra’s for the entire holidays,” I sang tempting him.

He groaned; “But I can choose all of them?” he asked.

I nodded smiling; “Fine; let’s go” he said.

I laughed pulling him with me to the girls’ common room. Nott and I got around that charm a few weeks after the party; I could still remember when Leah found out how to get Blaise up there too.

“Okay Nott; I love you and everything but you can’t put all of my bra’s in one suitcase” I pointed out.

“But they’re all my favorite” he frowned. “Ok correction; you can choose 12 of them” I told him.

He sighed and went to pick out 12 bras while I looked through my clothes to see what I would need. “How many pairs of boots should I take?” I asked him.

“Choose one for every color,” he said not interested as he looked through my under wear and bras.

“Don’t forget you owe me a hot pink one after you broke it last week” I reminded him.

“I’ll get you one for Christmas,” he said chuckling while putting them in the suitcase.

“Ok; come one lets go downstairs. I can do the rest later,” I said taking him out of agonizing pain.

He smiled in relief as I let him pull me to the common room. “How did the search through her closet go?” Blaise asked as we sat down across from him and Leah.

“Terrorizing; I don’t know how she has that many pairs of shoes,” Nott said kissing my cheek.

“Ya keep sucking up to me,” I warned him. He chuckled put his arm around me.

“Mother told me to remind you NOT to miss the train on Saturday morning” Draco said entering the common room and walking over to the only couch left open.

“Well I would stay but I have a last minute essay to work on; and seeing that it’s either that or being near Draco I choose the boring essay for Sloughorn” I said getting up and kissing Nott on the cheek before grabbing my school bag and leaving for the library.

I entered the library to find the only table open was next to the golden trio.

I had particularly enjoyed my year so far pulling pranks on them; from leaving purples marks on where Harry’s glasses should be, to dying Hermione’s hair pink to even having Ron grow breasts during potions class.

It had been fun to have them not realize it was I who was pulling all these cruel jokes on them.