Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Hints

I was somewhat done with my essay after being in the library for about an hour and just needed a closing sentence. I was about to start it when some one sat in front of me; I looked up at them questioning their sanity.

Everyone in our year knew not to talk to me unless I talked to them first. “See Harry your annoying the poor girl” Hermione said to Harry who was sitting in front of me.

“Yes?” I asked him.

“Your new here right? From France?” he asked trying to be nice.

“I was new a few months ago when school started; I’m pretty sure I’m not new now” I said.

He chuckled nervously as I laughed; “Learn to talk to girls out of your league” I said finishing my last sentence in the essay.

“So what are you doing for winter holidays?” he asked trying to start another conversation.

“Oi Potter! What are you doing talking to my girlfriend?” Nott asked angrily walking over to me.

“Come on Nott; don’t kill the poor pathetic excuse for the boy who lived” I said putting my essay away.

Nott chuckled; “Come on; we need to get you done packing so you can help pack” he said.

I smiled taking his hand as he pulled me with him away from the three others sitting next to me.

“So did you really want me to finish packing?” I asked him.

“No but I wanted time alone with my girlfriend” he said smirking.

I smiled as I leaned on the wall holding his hand; “Well I wouldn’t mind that” I responded before our lips met together softly.

He grinned putting his hands around my face while I pulled him closer by his neck. I pulled away after a few minutes; “Are you sure you want to meet my parents?” I asked him.

I had learned to come to like Nott a lot and care for him; and I knew how my parents were.

He chuckled; “I mean it’s an honor to meet your father and well your mother believes in love,” he pointed out.

I laughed; “Yes but you won’t break up with me for something sadistic my father does?” I asked him.

“Love your father is the dark lord; there are a lot of things he can do and I’m still with you,” he pointed out.

“Yes but he wasn’t happy that me and Draco ended” I reminded him.

“But I’ll manage to prove to your father that I’m a better candidate that Draco ever was” Nott said proudly.

I laughed; “You have a point there,” I told him.

I could not lie; I still did love Draco. I mean you never stop loving your first love but, I had Nott now and I was happy.

“So are you done thinking something bad will happen to me?” he asked.

I nodded slowly before kissing me again.

I smiled kissing him back softly; “There’s just one thing that’s going to suck,” I said pulling away.

“Yes?” he asked smirking.

“My father has a problem with me and public display of affection with my boyfriends,” I told him.

“That’s fine; as long as he likes me more than Draco,” he said chuckling.

I grinned kissing him before pulling him with me down to the common room. “How was the essay?” Leah asked me.

“Great; but Potter tried flirting with me but failed after he started stuttering” I said. Leah laughed; “poor boy, what pick up line did he use?” she asked still laughing.

“How I liked the school being new and stuff,” I told her.

She laughed even harder; “That’s pathetic,” she pointed out.

“I know; did you finish the essay?” I asked her.

“I paid some hufflepuff fifth year to do it” she said not caring.

“You know professors check your handwriting right?” I asked her.

“Well then I’m screwed,” she said smirking. I shook my head before getting up.

“Well I’m tired; I didn’t sleep last night,” I said. “Ya you were to busy doing Nott in his bed” she said laughing.

“Hey! It wasn’t the whole night,” I said defending myself.

“So you don’t deny it?” she asked smirking.

“She doesn’t have to; the whole sixth year dorms could hear them” Blaise said chuckling. I laughed.

“Blaise shut up” Draco said getting angry.

“We were that loud?” I asked Blaise.

He nodded; “And unfortunately we had to hear you guys go at it again this morning before breakfast” he said making a disgusted face.

“Fine; next time we’ll put a silencing charm” I told him.

“Thank you” he said relieved.

“Wake me up for dinner,” I told Leah.

“Sure” she said not paying attention.

“I’m serious; if I wake up and you didn’t remind me, then your new Christian Loubitin are going out the window,” I warned her.

“You wouldn’t” she dared.

“I threw your Gucci sunglasses out the north tower,” I reminded her.

“But that was because I ruined your Luis Vuitton heels” she pointed out.

“Yes but tonight for dinner their having my favorite, its France night” I reminded her.

“Oh ya; sure I’ll wake you up. I like my new pumps” she said before I headed towards the girls dorm room.

I entered it to find Amanda crying in her bed; I looked at her confused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Nothing” she said wiping the tears away;

“Your crying; something is wrong” I told her.

“Nothing; it’s just my parents” she said.

“What about your parents?” I asked her.

She looked at me; “Did your parent’s ever love you?” she asked.

“Of course I’m their only child they spoil me rotten,” I told her.

She shook her head; “Mine didn’t love me,” she said crying even more.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“The fact my parents gave me up for adoption because they wanted my twin more is what makes me cry,” she said admitting it all crying more.

I looked at her sadly; “Come here” I said motioning for her come to my bed.

She came over so I could hug her; “I would hate my parents if they did that to me” I told her.

“Well at least they kept you” she muttered so silently I barley caught what she said.

“What?” I asked her.

“Never mind” she leaving quickly. I was so confused; she had been leaving hints for me everywhere and I still could not put them together. However, that never changed anything; we still hated each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHH the mystery; if you have any ideas about it to make it more dramatic write me a message about it; but not on the comment list so you don't ruin it for everyone