Status: Official New Story...Dont worry i wont forget Forgiveness...lol

A Lonely Road

CHAPTER THREE

Krys slowly took a deep breath.

just breathe it will be fine

Hewrapped his arm around her waist lightly being sure not to hurt her as she lifted her arms in the air. Karen lifted her shirr above her torso and gasped. There was a bruise on her stomach the size of a basketball. She continued what she was doing until she pulled the shirt all the way over her head.

Lorena: wats wrong? What are you-

She looked down at her stomach and saw the bruise. She gasped and her eyes filled with tears as she reached down and skimmed her thin fingers over the huge bruise. When she touched it and whimpered as she looked up at Krys with pleading eyes.

He came over to her again and squeezed into his twin sized bed and wrapped his thick arms around her thin body and held her as she sobbed into his chest.

Lorena slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and sobbed. She was so thabkful that Krys saved her from that hell hole of a house. Her sobbing finally slowed down and she unwrapped her arms from his waist as she turned to Karen.

Karen: honey csn you tell me everything you can because i need to know how to treat you. Anything you can give me will make the situation better for you and us all.

Lorena: well, i came home and he was passed out on the floor no doubt drunk out of his mind. I got him up and brought him upstairs to his bedroom. He woke up and grabbed me a-and pinned me down an-and h-he-

She cut herself off by the sob that bursted out of her mouth. Krys wrapled his arms back around her because he was still on the bed with her.

Krys: Shhhhh...babe its all over he is never going to touch you again ok? I promise.

Lorena: Thank you

She looked up at him and felt like it was just him and her at that exact moment... Noone else.

Krys: I would do anything for you, you know that.

Lorena nodded and turned around to face Karen and nodded to her letting her continue with the examination. Krys looked at hernpained face as she winced when his mother skimmed her hands over he bruises. Karen had wrapped Lorena's arm and leg with bandages and wrapped a huge gauze pad around her stomach and wrapped it with bandages also.

Karen: honey do you know if your father is home? Lorena turned slightly trying not to cause herself pain as she looked at the clock on Krys's bedside table.

Lorena: no he's at work until 10 o'clock Karen: you will be staying here with me and Krys for the time being so Krys will go to the house for you and get some of your things. Is there a anything specifix that you want from the house?

Lorena: Ummm......my ipod and phone and just clothes. Thank you again for letting me stay. I will contact my grandmother tomorrow to see if i can stay with her.

Karen: ok honey, but you are welcome to stay here with me and Krys. Right Krys?

Krys: yes ofcource as long as you want.

Lorena: thanks again.

Both Karen and Krys noticed that while they were tLking to her she looked like she was dozing off.

Karen: you need to aleep honey so just make yourself comfortable and stay as long as yo like. And when you wake up please call one of us before you try to get up ok?

Lorena: ok She turned slightly and fell right to sleep.

Karen: Krys honey will you go to her house and get her stuff now so that when she wakes upshe can shower and change ok?

Krys: whyyyyy

Karen: Stop whining and just go. She wont be waking up anyrime soon and when you get back you can monitor her ok?

Krys sighed and nodded and walked out the door.

Karen: ohhhh this boy has got it bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT...
IVE BEEN HAVING A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK THATS WHY IT TOOK ME SOO LONG....
COMMENTS=LOVE=MORE AND FASTER UPDATES....
LURV YA
XO ASHLEY