Status: Official New Story...Dont worry i wont forget Forgiveness...lol

A Lonely Road

CHAPTER FOUR

Krys walked for about 20 minutes to Lorena's house to get her her clothes just like his mother demanded. He walked in and slowly made his way upstairs to her room.

When he got to the hallway at the top of the stairs he got even more pissed of then he already was.

He saw all of the damage that Lorena's father had caused. The side tables were completely smashed, she mirrors were shattered, and he noticed a red puddle at he end of the hallway.

He wondered what it was so he wandered dered over to it. He finally realized that it was blood... Lorena's blood. He was fuming at this point.

He just wanted to get her stuff and leave.

He growled to himself as he walked past the blood puddle and rushed into Lorena's room. He quickly grabbed a bunch of shirts and pants and shorts, along with her ipod and phone that she asked for specifically along with their chargers.

Just as fast as he got there, he was gone.

*************************

Karen was sitting in the room that Lorena was currently occupying thinking to herself about everything that has happened over the last few hours.

She quickly snapped back to reality when Lorena started to stir. She was on alert in case she needed help with anything. She knew hat her son was pretty much love with this girl and wanted Her to think the same about Krys.

Lorena turned to face Karen and opened her eyes slowly.

******************

Lorena slowly became conscious and aware that she wasn't in fact in her own bed like she thought she was. She turned over and slowly opened her eyes to see a worried looking Karen sitting across the room.

Karen: hey sweetie how are you feeling?

Lorena smiled slightly. She loved Krys's mother. Lorena believed that she was an amazing person and mother.

Lorena: i feel ok. Not as bad as before.

Karen: well that's good honey. Do u want to finish telling me your story about what happened now or when Krystopher Gets back.

Lorena was suddenly very aware that Krys wasn't here.

Lorena: W-Where did h-he go?

Karen suddenly noticed that Lorena had tears building up in her eyes.

I think she feels the same.[\i]

Karen walked over to her bed, sat next to her and lulled her into a motherly embrace. Lorena's sobs stopped after a few minutes. She sighed and wrapped her arms around Karen like her life depended on it.

Karen: honey whats the matter?

Lorena sniffed and looked up at Karen.

Lorena: Where is Krys?! I want him here! I need him here...

She whispered the past sentence low enough so Karen wouldn't hear her.

But she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT....
sorry it took so long.....ive been MIA for the past month....
*hides*
COMMENTS= LOVE♥♥= MORE FREQUENT UPDATES!!!!!!!