Status: Official New Story...Dont worry i wont forget Forgiveness...lol

A Lonely Road

CHAPTER FIVE

Karen told Lorena that she would be back and went downstairs to wait for Krys to come home.

Karen: Come on boy....

Just as she was walking iinto the kitchen, the front door opened and Krys trudged into the house. He took notice that his mother was in the doorway and immedately started to look for Lorena.

Is she awake? Where is she?

Karen, knowing exactly what her son was thinking spoke up.

Karen: She is awake, but she wouldnt talk to me.

Krys: Why??

Karen: Because you werent here...

Krys's eyes snapped over to meet his mother's and she nodded.

Karen: She has a thing for you....Just dont fuck it up ok?

Krys: MOM!!

Karen put up her hands innocently

Karen: Ok...ok...sorry , jus bring her things upstairs to her ok?

Krys nodded and made his way up the stairs to his room. When he got there, Lorena was facng away from him. He thought that she might be asleep, but he was obviously wrong because she turned around and his eyes caught hers in an intense stare.

Krys: How are you feeling?

Lorena: Ehh..Ok i guess, considering...

Keys growled lightly uder his breath.

Lorena: Do you want to lay down?

As she said this she pushed over and made room for him.

Krys: Are you sure? I dont want to jostle you too much.

Lorena scoffed and smiled softly.

Lorena: Ofcourse... Come here...

They smiled at eachother and Krys made his way to the bed cautiously. He pushed his way onto the bed trying not to move her.

When he finally got comfortable, Lorena scooted closer to him and layed her head on his chest. she immediately relaxed. But Krys on the other hand was stiff as a board.

Lorena looked up at him.

Lorena: Whats wrong? Whya re you so tense?

He caught her gaze and immediately looked away. He shook his head and mumbled.

Krys: Nothing...nothing.

He relaxed slowly and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder.

Lorena sighed comfortable.

Lorena: Your really warm...

Krys chuckled as he ran his fingertips up and down her arm.

Lorena lightly shivered at his touch and immediately got goosebumps. Krys noticed and chuckled lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER UDATE.......
WOW IM ON FIRE!
LMFAO
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT......I DIDNT KNO WAT ELSE TO PUT SO I JUST ENDED IT LIKE THAT!
another update soon!
<3 COMMENTS=LOVE=UPDATES!!!!