‹ Prequel: Hospital

Tragedy Strikes

Okay

Frankie is in the shower, I'm lying in bed just thinking about various stuff. Surprisingly last night we found our way to bed . . . .eventually. I roll over and look at the alarm clock to see its already eleven thirty so I grab the phone and call Chicklet.
"Hello?" she answers.
"YOU'RE ALIVE!" I screech, probably scaring her half to death.
"Heart attacks aren't good for the baby." She says sarcastically.
"Is Jesse alive too?"
"Yep."
"How did your parents take it?"
"Well, my little sister choked on whatever was in her mouth and my parents stayed dead silent for what seemed like hours."
"Painful."
"Then my mother stepped into the kitchen," she says slowly, "Followed by my father and then they started arguing about irresponsibility and shit like that."
"You'd think after the age of twenty-one our parents would stop being so whatever."

"So are you going to Jesse's folks today?" she sighs.
"Yeah, like one awkward afternoon this weekend wasn't enough." Chicklet rambles.
"Hey, maybe they'll be excited about a baby." I say enthusiastically, "Like Frankie's parents."
"Yeah but you and Frankie have been together since forever, Jesse and I have been going out for less than a year."

"Let's change the subject, what did you end up doing yesterday?"
"I went to a movie," I pause, "absolute crap."
"Too bad."
"Then I met up with Frankie, he stopped at the sex shop before meeting me."
"Shit!" she screeches, "Don't tell me anymore."
"Don't you want to know what he bought?" I tease.
"I don't want the fetus hearing!"
"Oh fine." I laugh, I hear the shower stop, "I'll talk to you later."
"Okay bye."

I lay sprawled out on the bed, today was another promise of boredom because Frankie had to take care of more last minute things for his business. Funny how when I'm going across the country in a cramped tour bus I dream of coming home and being with Frankie and then when I am home I'm bored senseless.

My green haired hunk of a husband steps into the room and heads over to his closet.
"What time are you gone till?"
"Only a couple of hours." He says pulling on a pair of jeans. "Wanna meet for lunch?"
"Sure, but Frankie." He pulls on a shirt.
"Yeah."
"What am I to do till then?" he laughs out loud as he tries to find his shoes.
"You could," he pauses, "call the maid service and interrogate the maid asking her if she stole your dildo."
"Our cleaning lady only speaks Spanish." I sigh, I know its stereotypical but she's actually from Mexico. "Secondly, she only comes on Wednesdays."
"Right." Frankie thinks to himself for a moment, "Shave off your eyebrow then try to draw it back."
"I think I'll dye my hair." I say simply as I slide out of bed.