Status: Umm... I wrote this ages ago... in 2008 and I don't know if I should continue?

Last Request

Quatre

That was the first night I dreamed of Patrick. (I really like that quote im sorry feel free to delete)

I awoke to Pete in his bright red skinnies and trademark purple Supras. I looked over at his Jack alarm clock. 7:45 it read.

“Oh hey there sunshine, nice job in stealing my bed” he said in a kinda singsong voice.

“Shut up Pete or I’ll burn you with that straightener” I threatened. He just laughed and continued to straightening his fringe. I got up and headed for the kitchen, what a bad idea. Maxine, Joe, Andy and Patrick were all there. That reminded me I had to thank Trick for last night, let me rephrase that for carrying me to bed last night. I quietly giggled to myself, this made Joe turn around from the fridge and notice me.

“Hey Elena” Joe said.

‘Hey Joe, Good Morning” I yawned hoping that everyone else would stop talking to me if they knew I had a rough night.

“Hey sweetie, I hope you didn’t mind sleeping in Pete’s room but I didn’t want you to sleep on the couch” Trick smiled his angelic smile.

“No worries thanks Patrick” I said then went to hug him. This sparked memories of my dream, myself and Trick embracing at twilight. I quickly reminded myself he was kinda seeing some chick called Lisa, whom Joe described as ‘pretty freakin hot’ and I was just ‘pretty freakin plain’. What was I thinking just because I dreamt of him didn’t mean I was in love with him, ugh I was soo stupid sometimes. 

“Hey do you want some breakfast?, we have to leave soon to meet this band” Maxine informed.

“Na I’m fine” I replied. I almost always skipped breakfast, bad habit but it gave me gratification. I then went to the loungeroom. It was very cramped as it now had a stack of baggage in the middle of it. I found my pink backpack and walked into the bathroom. I guess I could try make an impression on these boys, I mean Trick did say that they looked alright quote in a ‘metro-sexual way’. I decided as the band was meant to be kinda Punk that I would dress just like that. I mostly shopped at Hot Topic anyway so there was no avoiding dressing to that stereotype. I quickly had a shower to try cleanse myself of those pointless tears I had cried yesterday. I took out a cute polka dot shirt which was black with red heart shaped buttons and a fishnet skirt. I found Petes hairdryer and dried my hair and then looked in his cupboard till I found his GHD. The great thing about Pete was that he had great hair products, I took out some of his flexible hold hairspray and his special backcombing combs. Who knows why he had those. I teased my hair and then found the good stuff. A new Kohl black eyeliner pencil, I decided that after using it I would claim it, he bought new pencils literally everyday. 

I was quite convinced I looked punk enough so went outside.

“Wow!” was all that Pete could say. “Elena you look great”.

“Hey thanks Pete” I smiled.
“Did Trick tell you about the guys” he replied.

“Maybe” I blushed. “Can’t I go to a little effort?”.

“Of course, I mean you look hot” Pete said with a huge smile on his face. I could tell he was scheming something. 
“So guys you all ready?” He asked.

“Yeah pretty much” Maxine replied then looked at all the other guys, they all nodded in unison.

“Ok to the taxi” he ordered.

*Ryans P.O.V*

“So who’s coming to see us” Brendon asked.

“Just a couple of Petes friends, so he said, apparently they help him with the process” I answered.

“Oh ok then, but aren’t we already signed” Brendon enquired.

“Hmm good point, whatever BrennyBear if he wants his friends to see us then we sure as hell are gonna play”. Brendon laughed.

We were in a small room in Chicago. Pete made us fly out here so he could finish the deal, get to know us and who knows what else. The venue he sent us to was small enough but still he booked a stingy back room.

“Mr Wentz just called” Spence alerted. “They’re five minutes away”.

Nerves set in then, this was the first official Panic! At The Disco kinda concert thing. Just a week ago we were four boys from Nevada, now we were in Chicago playing to a lyrical genius and trying to impress his friends.

“So you guys all ready?” Brent asked after knocking back a few of his pills, apparently they helped his nerves, I asked him for one once but he refused. None of my business I thought.

“OMG this is actually happening right” Brendon just about shrieked.

“Yes Bren it is” I answered. At that moment the door opened. It was Pete with a group of about 6. Thats when I noticed her. She was gorgeous, long layered black hair, bright blue eyes, she dazzled me. I was speechless.

Pete interrupted me, “She looks good doesn’t she Ryan?”.
“Umm what sorry” I blushed. The whole group laughed except for her, it seemed she was unaware of me staring at her, she looked as though she had a broken heart, like she was worthless. “Oh sorry” I smiled. “Thanks for bringing us here Pete its really nice” I lied.

“No worries” he smiled. “I’ll introduce you to my entourage” he laughed. “Okay so we’ll start here” he said pointing his hand to the girl next to him. She was slender and had auburn hair, the way she acted around Pete made it seem like they were joined in some way. “Ok so Ryan, Spencer, Brendon, Brent this here is Maxine” he said.

“Hi nice to meet you” she said. We all shook her hand, I was anxious to get to the end of the line where she stood.

“Next is Patrick” Pete said gesturing his hand once again.

“Wow Patrick Stump” I smiled. “One of my idols very very nice to meet you”.

“Nice to meet you man can’t wait to hear you guys play” he responded, just as genuine as I’d thought.
We shook hands with the two other guys whom were part of Fall Out Boy.

“And this here is Elena” Pete said with a mischievous smile on his face.

“Uhh...hi....Elena” I stuttered. I always stuttered when I was nervous. She flashed bright white teeth as she smiled, cueing thousands of butterflies in my stomach, I felt sick, but it felt so good.

“Nice to meet you Ryan” She replied it seemed as though she was waiting for something,I noticed her hand was out for me to shake

“Oh gosh sorry I’m not thinking straight” I said grabbing her hand whilst turning every red possible. 

All that night the only thing I could think of was her. During Lying Is The Most Fun I almost missed a note. I was too lost in her eyes. She made me curious, I knew that she was hiding something and I was going to find out what it was.