We Come Out At Night

Chapter 28

I left Izzy alone sleeping in the bed to go downstairs to check on things in the casino. Everything seemed to be business as usual. Zacky couldn’t be happier to have Sammy out of The Maker’s Marc and back in The Sidewinder. Can’t say the same for Ruby though, Gates seemed to look at her with nothing but sheer disgust. I can’t blame him, but the girl was a walking dollar sign and my business came first.

After feeling things out, I went back up to Izzy’s room and found her bed empty. I’d hoped she was just in the bathroom, but after finding it empty, I was wrong. I knew it, she ran again. I had a feeling this was going to happen. How the hell did she get out the front door without any of us seeing her?

“FUCK!” I yelled and ran my hands through my hair. I walked out of her room and got on the elevator. I was going right to the Penthouse to review the cameras. There is no way she made it out of here without anyone seeing her. Now I was going to find out just who wasn’t paying attention.

When I walked off the elevator and into the Penthouse I tripped. I bent down to see what I had tripped over and what I picked up was a shoe. Izzy’s shoe and there were two of them on the floor. When I stood back up again, I saw a t-shirt on the living room floor. I walked over and picked up the shirt, it too belonged to Izzy. No wonder no one saw her get out, she never left. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement on the terrace.

After setting the shirt and shoes down on the couch I walked over to the sliding doors that led out to the terrace and slid them open. Izzy was sitting in the hot tub with her head rested on the back and her eyes closed. I walked over and knelt down and gave her an upside down kiss.

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

She looked up at me with big blue eyes “Soaking. My shoulders are hurting.”

I stood up and stripped down to my boxer shorts and joined her in the hot top. “Come sit over here.” When she moved closer I pulled her in front of me so she was sitting between my legs. Gently, I massaged her shoulders while she sat quietly.

“You scared the hell out of me. I thought you left again.”

“Yeah, as if I could get past your army unnoticed.” She turned her head to the side and laughed at me.

“Ha ha very funny. So you pulled one over on me.”

“Would you have come after me?”

Would I? I kissed her shoulder and slid my arms around her waist. “Nope. I would have cut my losses and moved on to the next girl” As fast as I said it, she turned around to face me with her mouth hanging open.

“You’re lying!”

“Am I?” she looked at me so disappointed and I started laughing right away.

“You’re so mean.”

“Yes, I am.” I teased as she put her arms around my neck. “But you’re still here.”

“I can change that!”

I grabbed her around the waist again and pulled her closer. “Like hell you will.”
She laughed at me and put her legs around my waist. “You’re mine now!”

“Says who?”

“Says me.” I bit her shoulder playfully and she laughed. “I want you to stay up here with me” I changed the tone back to serious. “You can keep your room for when you want your space, but it would make me extremely happy if you stayed up here with me.”

“Hmmm” she said looking up and tapping her finger on her chin. “Does this mean no more Gates for me?” Did she really just ask that question?

“I don’t want to share, but I can once in a while.” I hope she was kidding.

“and Chelsea?” she said running her finger along my collarbone.

I smiled slyly and put my hands on her hips. “You have a dirty mind, Izzy, but I like when Chelsea comes to play.” She put her hands on the sides of my face and kissed me.

“So, I take that as a yes, you’ll stay with me.”

“Take it as a maybe and we’ll see how tonight goes.” Her lips moved along my neck and I started laughing. She was just as stubborn as I was. Something told me this night was going to get a whole lot better. Her hands slipped inside my boxer shorts and freed the raging hard on I had for her. She grabbed it in her hand and looked into my eyes. “I could stay for this,” and then she turned her head to the side as if she were contemplating something. “That is assuming you know what to do with it.”

The hot tub was about to get hotter than usual. “hmmm I know what to do with it, but you on the other hand,” I shook my head. “I’m not so sure you would.”

“Really now?” she asked arching an eyebrow. She lifted her self up and positioned herself right over it. “Are you sure about that?” Being inside of her was a feeling I can’t even explain.

“I can get up if you aren’t sure.” Her finger moved across my bottom lip and I grabbed her hips hard.

“Don’t even think about it.” I warned her before covering her lips with mine. When she started moving up and down at a slow pace I nearly growled out loud. I wasn’t in the mood for slow and she was light as a feather. Being the control freak that I am, I lifted her by the hips and started moving her faster.

She kept her arms around my neck and her lips on mine and let me have my way. I’m easy to please as long as I get what I want and Izzy seemed to know just what I wanted. She moaned against my lips and I couldn’t hold back the smile. I couldn’t take it anymore, I knew it was quick, but I felt like I was going to explode and it was easy to guess that she was going to climax too. She pushed her tongue passed my lips and grabbed hold of my hair just as her muscles started to tighten around me. I held her tightly as I released myself in side of her and when I was finished she pulled her lips away from mine. “Is that the best you got Shadows?”

Was she fucking kidding me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...it started with sex and it ended with sex.
1st chapter of W.C.O.A.N. 2 will be up tomorrow.