Who Mugged Billie Joe?

Chapter 3

"Dinner's ready Bill." She called out of the kitchen slash lounge.

I groaned, "Coming dear," It wasn't like we got the best food from the market, it was always the 'left overs' stuff what no one wanted, but I guess that was the cheapest.

Adrienne cooks beautifully, but with todays dinner all I could tasted was my guilt, and I didn't like it.
"Honey... What's wrong?" Adrienne said quietly with a questionable look plastered on her face.
I sighed loudly, "Nothing...."

Adriennes P.O.V

I wonder whats with Bill .. I hope I didn't do anything wrong, I thought to myself as I picked up a glass on water taking a sip,
Billie looked up with me a shook his head then walked off into our room.
'I guess you don't want to play with Joey tonight then..' I whispered quietly.
A tear slowly ran down my face as Joey started to cry again. I picked him up from the couch and hushed him
"Mama's here... its okay.. its okay" I said quietly, maybe Bill just needs some time.. I opened the screen door with my baby in my arms, and went for a walk. Wet cold rain sprinkled on Joeys face, his eyes grew as he whimpered, his face scared and confused, I held him closer to me and I found a park bench, I sat there trying to calm him down.

No ones P.O.V
"Hey, you alright ma'am?" A man came up to Adrienne and sat down beside her.

Adrienne looked down at pavement "Yeah Im okay, just home troubles.." she said shyly.

"Be thankful you have a home miss, some of us aint as lucky." He said taking his juggling balls out of his hat.
Adrienne sighed, "Im so sorry, look I don't mean to--"

"Any ways what's your name miss?" He said trying to change the subject to something brighter.

"Its Adrienne" she said with a smile as Joey began to feel comfortable with his surroundings

"I love that name, mines Frank, Always wanted to change it though.. You know something different and out there, like..like--" he stood up in the bench with his head held high and spoke loudly "Like..The Amazing Tre Fantastico!"
Joey gave a sweet short giggle,

"You like that kid?" He said with a smile.

"You truly are amazing, thats the first time he's laughed in quite some time." Adrienne said as she let out a laugh of her own,

"So do you like the name?" He asked proudly

"I think its great, but you know Tre Cool sounds pretty good too."

"Tre Cool" He said to himself "I like it!" He said with a big grin.

"FRANK! Come here, ive been looking for you!" his friend Jason said with relief as he walked closer to the park bench holding an old umbrella.

"Oh thats Jason, I better go, thanks for talking to me Adrienne. I hope your home problems get better."

"Thank you, bye Tre ." her face glittered with a huge smile, she had totally forgotten about Bill till Frank or Tre rather walked off into the distance.