Who Mugged Billie Joe?

Chapter 4

Bill lay on there bed crying, 'we need money to live, this is all my fault.' he said with guilt into his pillow.

Adrienne came inside and put Joey into his wooden blue cot,
"Wasn't that fun Joey?" Adrienne said with a little giggle as she looked at her boy with the most handsomest smile across his porcelain skin.

"I'll be back in a little while , just gong to check up on Daddy." she tuked him in and kissed him gently on the forehead.

She took of her old boots and placed them on the floor then walked to the bedroom door. "Bill? You in there?" She said while knocking.

Bill wiped his tears and tried to speared a smile "Uh.. Come in babe." he breathed deeply trying to carm himself down.

"Me and Joey just had a little walk." She said softy as she opened the door and sat down by Bill on the bed and kissed his check.

"You okay honey?" she whispered softly into his cold ears.

"Uh... I had an accident with the money today...." he said depressingly while looking at the old wooden planks they called the bedroom floor, trying not to see her expression.

Adrienne's eyes grew worried, "What do you mean?"
Bill's face slowly looked up at his wife's, he just couldn't stand to she her like this .
"Oh you know nothing major" he gave out a fake little laugh. " Every thing's prefect."

Tre's P.O.V

"You know you've had quite a good day Frank, its amazing how many cherry people are in such a depressing little town.. Makes you wonder don't it?" Jason said quite boldly .We were just walking along past the old shops, window shopping as we did. "I guess it do--" I paused what I was saying when I saw the most beautifulest drum kit in an worn out old closed music store, "Frank?" He asked for a reply but my mind grew weary.

-Flash back-
No ones P.O.V

"Go on, open it Frank I beat you can't get what it is." A tall German solider said to his little boy, he only had Christmas day off from being at war, it was the most important day of the year for him, he loved his son more than anything in the world.

"Wow, Daddy its huge." he face glowed with excitement, "Is it a cookie jar?" he ask as he sat on his lap.

"No its not a cookie jar, its something far better, open it and see." he said and ruffled Franks hair. Frank started tearing open the news paper as he giggled along.

"A DRUM!!" He shouted with Joy, his father spread a huge smile over his face.

"You like it boy?" He asked. "Do I ever! Teach me how to play it Father."

They laughed and played with the small drum the whole day till his father had to go back.
"Now son, I hope aunt backster doesn't scare you to much." he said while putting on his shoes, now looking at he sad son seeing him off once again.

"I don't want to go back to her Daddy, can I come with you? I can fight all the bad guys I promise!" he held his father tightly round his leg.

"Im sorry son, its far to dangerous out there." he bent over to his sons level and rubbed his arms.

"Okay Dad" He sighed deeply "Have you got Mummy with you?"

"Shes right here" He got out his necklace and opened it and showed Frank a picture of his Mum.

"Beautiful ain't she?" His father said with a grin.

"She's amazing, I wish I meet her." Frank said depressively.

"But don't you know boy? She's here, up in heaven watching over us, whenever Im not here you can talk to her." he said, frank looked up at the sky and smiled

"I have to go son, The cabs arrived." He held frank tightly in his arms and let go.

"I love you Dad!" Tears started dripping from his face.

"I love you too son." He got into the cab and the driver started the engine and drove off.