Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

Calm down

"S-so you're Josiah?"

"YES i AM.BUT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON JASMINE?!?!"

~one day earlier~

Jass sat in her room on the computer talking to Josiah. That's when she heard the door open.She turned around and saw...

"Edwin! W-what are you doing in here?"

He ignored her question as he appeared suddenly in front of the computer.

"How long has THIS been going on?!"

"Edwin, Josiah's my best friend. I just can't..."

"But I'm your fiance! You are to do what I say!"

She was angry now. "IF I'M YOUR FIANCE THEN TREAT ME THAT WAY AND NOT JUST AS YOUR SLAVE OR PET!!"

"THAT'S ALL YOU ARE SO GET OVER IT!!"

"GO TO HELL!!"

That's when it happened. It happened so fast it took her brain time to register it. All it knew was that she was on the floor, blood pouring out of her mouth.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME THAT WAY!! I WILL BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, GOT IT!?!?"

Aerth, her new guardian didn't see it coming. Enraged he stepped out in front of her and made his threatening presence known. Edwin, obviously sensing it stepped back, his expressions now filled with fear. He quickly ran out thinking he would be killed if he dared another hit to her. Aerth relaxed and knelt by Jass.

"I'm so sorry, Jass. I wasn't expecting him to hit you."

She held her mouth and noticed she only had a scar inside her mouth but a bruise on the outside.

"Hopefully it will go down in the morning," said Aerth.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because Josiah will be furious to know what Edwin did."

Before Jass could get in bed Sai, Josiah's guardian and little sister when he was an angel, came in.

"Hey,Jass!" Sai and her normal giddy self.

"Josiah sent you to check on me?"

"Yep!"

She leaned her face in her hand to hide the bruise. "Well tell him I'm fine." No need for him to worry.

"Okay!!" She got ready to leave until she looked closer at Jass' face. She covered the bruise but not the blood. Jass' eyes followed Sai's and found what she was staring at. Oh no...

Sai's normal giddy expression turned to rage. "Did Edwin do this to you!?"

Jass knew better than to argue with Sai. You can never win. So Jass nodded. Sai took out her sword and it burst into flames. She was one of the angels who can carry a flaming sword.

"I'll kill him and bury his body in the very depths of hell!!"

Aerth held her back. "No you will not. We were given no such orders."

She sheathed her sword and stood there, her fists so tight every tendon tensed, her face still rage filled. Then it softened.

"No I have a better idea."

With that, she flew off.

Jass turned to Aerth. "What do you think she'll do?"

"I can guarantee you we will find out tomorrow"

Jass laid in her bed and quickly went to sleep, no prepared for what was coming the next day.

~The next day~

Jass got ready to go to school, driven there by Edwin. They both had free period so they separated. That's when Jass saw Josiah. She ran to him and gave him a hug. She looked up at him and when she did, she wished she hadn't. His face had a mixture of anger and shock being intertwined together.

"So Sai was telling the truth"

"Josiah, calm down"

"How could he!?"

He started walking towards Edwin. Even though Josiah wasn't an angel anymore he still had that threatening presence.

"I'll rip his freaking arms off!!"

"No Josiah wait!!"

He turned to face her."I will kill him. Don't try to stop me!!"

He turned and walked towards a panicked Edwin. He punched Edwin in the face, making his nose bleed.

"Josiah calm down," said Jass in a calm voice. She saw Josiah angrier than this before.
"NOT IN THE PRESENCE OF ABUSE, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!"

"Josiah I'm fine"

He looked at her. God knows only she would be able to calm him down.

"Fine." He turned to Edwin. "Let me see another bruise on her and I will chop your arms off!"

Edwin nodded stupidly and Josiah walked off holding Jass' hand.

I'll never touch her again if I have to deal with such as him!!

But there was one thing he still didn't understand.

Josiah's a human, so what am I so scared of?