‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

Back Home

Quick A/N : This chapter is in Frank's point of view. *End author's note*

Mikey and I were snuggling on the couch, waiting for Gee to get home. He'd been out for awhile now. I quickly glanced at the clock. It had been almost two hours since Gee stepped out that door. Well, maybe he went to see Joe and forgot to call, or maybe he's hanging out with LynZ because they decided to be friends. Frank, calm yourself down. I told myself. I need to get a grip, he's a grown man, he knows what he's doing and he can do what he wants.

Can he? I wondered briefly before the door opened to reveal my boyfriend. "Hey Gee." I decided not to get up considering that might make me seem desperate and needy.
"Hey my sweeties." Gee smiled at Mikey and I. "What have you boys been doing?"
"Well we were just watching television and missing you." Mikey replied kindly.
"Oh, I missed you too, Pookie-bear." I laughed at that.
"Pookie-bear?"
"Yes, that's Mikey."
"Then who am I?' He thought for a moment.
"Cuddly-bun." I chuckled at that one. Cuddly-bun and Pookie-bear? Gerard sure had a way with nicknames.
"Well I adore that name, Sugar-Cookie." I replied to him. That would be funny in a porno threesome. This porno stars Pookie-bear, Cuddly-bun, and Sugar-cookie! I started laughing and the boys looked at me funny.

"What's funny, Frankie?" I stopped laughing and looked at them.
"Do we have skittles?"
"That has nothing to do with what was funny." Gee said.
"Nope. Do we?" Mikey shook his head.
"I don't think we do, baby." I frowned.
"We need to get some."
"That we do. We also need coffee." Mikey jumped up.
"We're out of coffee?" He yelled. "We need to go now!" Mikey went and grabbed Gee and my shoes and threw them at us. "You guys are slow let's go get coffee!" I laughed with Gerard and put my shoes on to go to the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gee's screwed, right? He didn't tell Frank and Mikes what he said-or didn't say-to LynZ.
Well do you like the nicknames?

Wow, we have FOUR STARS on this story. This is my most popular story with 117 readers, 24 subscribers, and 45 comments!! :D
x. jessica