‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

She Waltzes Back in to Screw us

It was a month without Gerard and I noticed that Mikey wasn't really getting over it. I mean, I've got no idea what having a brother feels like. But, I guess it must be great considering how much Mikey missed him even though he fucked up big time. I felt bad. I was being such a bad boyfriend by doing all of this. I just watched him drown in sorrow and I couldn't do anything to help it. He walked past me. I looked up from the couch and walked into the kitchen with him. "Hey Mikey." I greeted.
"Morning. How're you, Frankie?" Mikey asked half-heartedly.
"I'm just worried about you."
"Don't be. You don't care."
"But I do, Mikey. I don't want to see you hurt."
"Then you shouldn't have kicked him out!" He yelled and stomped away with his coffee in his hand. What? I didn't even tell him to get out. He just left. I ran after Mikey and noticed him in the living room.
"I didn't say anything telling him to leave Mikey." I said.
"You told him the exact words, 'Get out.'" Did I? At that moment, we heard a knock at the door. I walked over and looked through the peep hole.

It was LynZ Ballato.

Although my brain told me to just leave and say no one's home, something inside me made me open the door. "What do you want here?" I asked, skipping all friendly greetings.
"I know you're mad at me for something I didn't know about. I haven't even talked to Gerard since he told me. But- is he here?"
"He doesn't live here anymore."
"But his brother, Mikey-"
"He lives here with me." LynZ looked me up and down.
"So when Gerard leaves you, you go out with his brother?" She asked, skeptically.
"Well, I went out with Mikey before Gerard went out with me." She huffed.
"I don't mean to fight, do you know where I can reach him?" I shook my head.
"It's been killing Mikey about what's happened. It's not even like we're going out. He just sits here and mopes."
I sighed. I didn't know why I was telling her that, but I did. I felt like she needed to know.
"I'm sorry." She whispered. My eyes widened, I didn't expect her to say that.
"What?"
"I'm sorry about everything that you've gone through and I'm sorry that your boyfriend is moping."
"I'm sorry that I don't know where Gerard is."
"Is there any way we'd be able to find him?"
"We could go see if he still works where he used to." LynZ shrugged. I walked back inside the house to tell Mikey that I was going out. He nodded at me and I left.

"So, LynZ, what did you want to see Gerard for?"
"Well, I need to tell him something. I hardly knew I would be on a journey."
"That's my life, pretty much. A journey."
"Mind if I turn on the radio?" I shook my head. She turned on 105.5 and Machine head by Bush started playing.
"Good song."
"Yeah." She agreed. She looked at me.
"Frank?"
"Hm?"
"Do you really want to know why I wanted to see Gerard?" I nodded. "Well, Frank, I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
and the next chapter (which i may or may not put on later today...) will be the last. *SOB*
BUT NEVER FEAR! UNDERDOG IS HERE!
not really, but it's because there's FER SURE gonna be a sequel which i've decided to finally put all of this shit on my computer so that even when i don't have internet, i'll be able to update.. :D hopefully that means there'll be MORE UPDATES!
x. jessica
WELLLLL.. here's an update on my personal life! i haven't asked her out because i've been too nervous everytime we talk and i suck at that kind of thing. (last time i wanted to ask someone out, my best friend interrupted and asked if i'd ask right in front of him. no doubt she's a loser)