‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

A Scared Frank with Sirens

"Mikey!" I yelled, stopping him from punching me. I was questioning myself at the moment. Almost too confused to be able to think. Was I really going to give up? Am I? I can't think about it. Jeez, and I was just sitting there defenseless, thinking about it. "What the fuck do you want Gerard?"
"You can't hurt me."
"Yes I can."
"Who basically raised you?"
"You."
"Who took you away from our evil parents?"
"Who slept with the love of my life?"
"Who's upstairs waiting for me to finish with him?" There was a flash of anger in his eyes.
"Frank. But knowing you, you probably forced him or something."
"It didn't seem so forceful when he was moaning.."
"What!?!" Mikey threw a punch at me. This time I wouldn't stop him. I couldn't hurt him.

Frank was probably sitting upstairs, on my bed waiting."
"MIKEY!" Frank yelled. Speak of the devil.. But Mikes never stopped, he just kept punching me. I wasn't going to hurt him, and if I defended myself, I would've hurt him. "Gerard! Stop him!" Frank yelled. But I knew I wouldn't. I think Mikey did to. The memory is kind of fuzzy. He kicked at my stomach and I couldn't get up now, if I'd tried, then I would get very lightheaded, I was fine where I was. Mikey then elbowed my nose. That broke almost immediately and I screamed as loud as I could. Fuck! Now there was no little boy in my mind. Fuck, that little boy cared for the man that was going to murder me if I didn't forget about him. Fuck the boy's brother.

I mustered up the strength I could and punched Mikey in the face. Bam! Broken nose already. He let out a yelp and grabbed his nose. At the time I didn't figure someone would hear, or I just didn't really think this through. I know Mikey didn't. I punched Mikey in the gut, hoping to stop this fighting. Meanwhile, Frank just sat in the corner, scared as motherfuck.

I punched him extremely hard because he stopped breathing for a second. Fuck, I didn't realize it was that hard. After that I kneed Mikey in the face, probably giving him a black eye. That's when I heard sirens.

The police were coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh fuck.
this chapter is dedicated to party-at-the-park!!
i looooovee youu!
do you all like this story? because i honestly have no specifics done, i just make it up as i go.
and if you haven't noticed already, i love cliff hangers. (;

so yeah, COMMENTS ARE SEX.
and i love my nine subscribers(:
xo.
jessica