‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

A Plan

A plan. That's what I needed. "Frank! Leave!" I had to do it.
"Gerard.."
"Frank go or I'll fucking beat you!!" With that, Frank Iero left.

"Mikes, we are going to pretend someone broke in our house while Frank was out, uh, shopping. Otherwise we're both getting arrested, got it?" He barely moved his head in a yes motion. Jeez, I'd hurt him really badly. I'll be sorry for that later. Now, I needed to think. "Mikey. Since somehow my hair is all wet, I'll say I was in the shower and I heard you yelling. So I quickly got dressed and ran down here. The reason I wasn't screaming was because the man threatened me. But he heard the sirens and ran. Deal?" He nodded again.
"Sorry, bro, just go with everything else." I whispered as the cops busted in. I held up my hands quickly.

"Men, there was reported screaming and banging in this household from the neighbors." Then the cop took a good look at us.
"What happened here?" Man broke in. Remember the plan.
"A man broke in our house."
"Why are you both injured?"
"Because he beat us."
"Sir, we need to get them to the hospital before questioning, look at them, they're both severly injured. Question them after they get bandaged up." The male cop agreed as the female helped us onto the the gurneys.
"Thanks, ma'am."
"It's my job."

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

"It's time for questioning. Do you feel up to it, Mr. Way?"
"Yeah." In truth, I felt awful, but I might as well get this over with.
"Okay, Mr. Way-"
"Call me Gerard please."
"Gerard, what exactly happened?"
"Well, I wasn't there for the whole thing, which is why I'm far better than my brother." I pointed to Mikey in the bed beside mine. "I was in the shower and I heard rustling and some muffled screams downstairs. So I got dressed in record time and went downstairs. When I got there, I see this man on top of my brother, beating the living fuck out of him. Who knew how long that went on? So I attempted to take a swing at him only to have my face clobbered on. Then he ran as we started hearing sirens. So I crawled over to Mikey to see if he was okay." I finished, proud of my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah, sorry for the short chapters. but, THERE IS NO CLIFF HANGER!! please gasp at the almighty laziness of me not to make a cliff hanger.
oh and i'm sad because i only got two comments from the last chapter..): PLEASE PUT THREE COMMENTS IN THOSE COMMENT BOXES BY TOMORROW OR I'LL NOT UPDATE!!
pretty fair punishment i say.

dedication goes to: GeeandBobrockmysocks
woo for you because you ACTUALLY COMMENTED.
these are not subliminal messages to comment or subscribe because they're totally clear.
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOOLS(;
i love my TEN subscribers.
oh and check out my story with my friend courtney please thank you! Four Words