Status: currently writing (:

I'm Falling to Pieces

Tire swing

Axel was quieter than usual on Friday, which really got me curious. He’d only spoken two words to me when we got together after school.

“Come on.”

I figured I’d better keep quiet. He took my hand and took me in an unfamiliar direction, away from the park, which is probably where my curiosity peaked because it’s where I decided to open my mouth again.

“Where are we going I thought we were going to your h-“

“Just go with it, please?” He said, giving me a reassuring smile, I nodded.

After about 10 more minutes of silent walking.. or dragging, as he seemed to be in a rush, we finally arrived. We were standing in front of an old tire swing, tied to a large, almost bare, oak tree. I looked down at the leaf covered ground, shuffling my moccasins, Axel was still quiet.

“My mom used to take me here…when I was a kid.” He said finally, “I thought you might like a swing.”

He smiled at me, and I couldn’t help but smile back .

“Oh? A little too old to be bringing your mom here?” I joked, His expression became serious.

“She died when I was ten…” He trailed off, I put my arm around him. “Since then, it’s just been my dad and I, he doesn’t really give much of a shit about anything anymore.”

“Axel I-“ I started.

“It’s better that you know, Bri… I was a dick to you.” He took both my hands in his. “Ever since she died, and my dad stopped being happy, I- I cut myself off from all my emotions. I just figured, what the hell, right?” He explained. “But, now that I’ve met you, I realize that I was very wrong, and I’m sorry if I hurt you, because I never meant to.”

I looked up at his beautiful eyes and took a deep breath; he’d just cleared up so much in my mind. Though, I certainly was surprised that he’d just opened up to me like that. “I understand babe,” I replied finally. “If there’s anything I can do…”

“Well, you could let me push you on the tire swing.” He said, almost instantly perking up.

“Gladly.” I said, walking over to the swing, and sitting myself on it. Axel walked behind the swing, stopping for a minute to lean down and kiss me sweetly. He then began to push me on the swing, I giggled, and so did he. At that moment, I was certain that his laugh was the only sound I could listen to forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm back!

so I need your opinions, should I keep writing this story, because if no ones interested, I'll just stop.

please comment and let me know

also, 7 comments till next update!