Status: currently writing (:

I'm Falling to Pieces

Just enough

Monday morning went by faster than I'd ever remembered it go. The late october air nipping at my nose as I pushed my hair out of my face,
the memory of yesterday fresh in my mind. He was a hypnotist, and I was caught in his trance. I'd never felt this way before, it was special.
Before long I was staring into those beautiful eyes again, sparks flying as he embraced me.

"Hi Bri." He said softly, smiling.

I smiled back and leaned into him. Of course once I found Ellie earlier today, I told her everything that happened. She was excited, in fact..way too excited, but she always is.
After my failed attempt at leaving is house I didn't stay too much longer, but in my opinion, it was just enough.
I felt his hand intertwine with mine as we walked towards the park.

"How was your d-" I started.

"Will you come over.. this friday?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He smiled and kissed the top of my head before lighting up a smoke.
In the past week, my emotions had gone haywire, and the wierd part was, I loved it.
I absolutley loved every second of it, from utterly despising him to holding hands with him right now.
It was, just great.

"Um..Bri?" He chuckled.

I was suddenly strangely aware of the goofy smile on my face and bit my lip "Sorry.."

"It was cute." He said smiling.

It was then that I noticed we'd reached the road, where we went our seperate ways.
I looked up once more into his dreamy eyes. He kissed me softly.

"Tomorrow?" I said blushing.

"Tomorrow." He agreed.

We started to walk our different directions when he turned around.

"Oh, Bri?" He said.

"Yes Axel?"

"Don't forget about friday."

I smiled and turned to walk home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry about the REALLY slow update, again, I appreciate your patience and I really am trying to do better about updating. So I've decided to try this new thing.
7 comments until the next update! (:
thanks for reading guys I love you all! <3 (: