Status: currently writing (:

I'm Falling to Pieces

So it begins

I gave the top of my shitty alarm clock a smack, hoping it would stop the constant beeping that signaled me to wake up for school.

"Ughh," I groaned dragging myself out of bed and walking towards the full-length mirror on the wall in my room.

I stood there looking at myself for quite a while. I wasn't anything special. Just me, the one that didn't stand out. I smirked at my reflection and turned to my closet. I threw on my favorite pair of skinnies, and a plaid shirt. I fiddled with one of the many friendship bracelets on my arm and began the rest of my morning routine.

As I pulled on my worn-out converse, the familiar sound of Bring Me the Horizons' "Chelsea Smile" screamed at me from the cellphone on my bedside table.

I picked it up "Hello?"

"Hey Bri!" Ellie singsonged happily. "I'm outside, hustle your buns!"

This brought a small smile to my face. "I'm coming!" I laughed halfheartedly and hung up. Ellie is my bestfriend, and has been for as long as I can remember. She's drop-dead-gorgeous and has an amazing bubbly personality. I guess that explains why boys hardly notice me when she's around, or...at all for that matter.

I shook myself out of my daze, grabbed my books, and headed downstairs to meet Ellie at my frontstep. I smiled at her, her razored blonde hair had a new pink streak in it. I touched my plain black hair.

"Looks nice," I said, beginning our usual morning conversation. Ellie smiled brightly and began to talk all about the weekends happenings at a very fast pace. I nodded every once in awile, to show that I was listening. But in reality, my thoughts were wandering as usual. Ellie always had a new boy-toy to talk about, but I wanted to know when my time would come. In a way, I was different than Ellie, I didn't want a life of just flings. I wanted to fall in love for real.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a little short but I just needed to get my creative juices flowing.
my next ones will be longer promise! a friend of mine got restless for chapter one so here it is! (: