Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Three

Natalya's Point Of View

I blushed, embarrassed by Cecile’s behavior, praying that the other three boys didn’t expect the same from me.

“Uhm, fucking ew. You guys wanna get a room?” Alex huffed, folding his arms across his chest before his eyes found my chest and then the rest of my body.

I blushed a bright red as Cecile and Jack, now totally sucking each other’s faces off, passed me and slid into one of the bunks.

Zack and Rian shrugged and made their way to the room that Cecile and I had entered the bus from. Probably to play video games of some sort.

“So, I’m sure you already know, but my name is Alex.”

“Yes, I do know that you’re Alex.” Alex Gaskarth. The annoying, overly-confident, egotistical, and frankly just flat out bitchy, Alex Gaskarth. “I’m Natalya, by the way.” I said. I was much to shy to tack on all of the mean things that I’d thought of him. Cecile would tell him, but I would never. Ever.

“Well, Natalya, you are a very, very pretty girl.” Alex smirked, I suppressed an eye roll. He was trying to flirt with me.

“Yeah, sure whatever.” I muttered then I slapped my hand over my mouth, unable to believe that the words had passed my lips. I was always so polite, and kept my own opinions to myself.

Why was I slipping up now when I needed to be better than ever?

“Aw, don’t be like that, Nat.” Alex cooed, walking over to me, lightly running his hand along my cheek. I shrunk away from his touch.

“Alex, I’m not like Cecile. I won’t do what she does.” A moan coming from the bunk she and Jack had slid into followed my sentence. I shuddered and ducked my head down. Another moan. I gagged.

What the hell was she doing?! Getting a buttload of STD’s no doubt.

“I bet you do. Or you would with me.”

“What makes you think that, Alexander?” I questioned softly. He cringed at the use of his full name but quickly regained his composure.

“Because you know you want to, you know that you like me, that I like you, and that now is the perfect opportunity.”

I shook my head, and bit my lip as another moan sounded from the bunk. “Look, Alex, that’s just not the kind of girl I am.”

“But I think it is.”

“How could you possibly know? We’ve only just met.” I insisted, wishing that I had never agreed to go to this stupid concert in the first place.

“I can tell a lot about a girl.”

“But, I don’t know a thing about you.”

“But, you do.” Alex insisted. “You know that my full name is Alexander, that I love music with my heart and soul, that this is All Time Low’s tour bus, that I think you’re pretty, beautiful even. You know a lot more than you think you do.” He said, placing a hand on my hip as he stepped closer to me.

I stepped away and nearly jumped when my back hit the wall.

“This is silly Alex and you know it.” I said quietly as he pressed his lips to my neck.

“No, it’s not, Natalya. And you know it.” Alex whispered, his teeth grazing against my collarbone. I softly bit my lip, my head tilting back slightly as I exhaled.

He was right. I did enjoy this. Was this how Cecile felt? Was she so disgusted that she wanted to beat herself to a pulp until she got sucked into it and realized how good it really was?

My fingers found themselves wound through his dirty blonde hair, he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me anxiously. He tongue flicked out, tracing the outline of my bottom lip. I hesitated before my lips parted and his tongue explored my waiting mouth.

Three words came to mind:

Best Kiss Ever.

His hand slipped under my shirt, traveling up my side. My body instinctively leaning into his touch.

“I told ya so.” He whispered. I almost bit down on his tongue.

Almost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three updates in one night.
We're on a roll, baby.
I think it has something to do with Pirates of the Caribbean being on. It alway helps me write something.
So, yeah... Comments pretty please with Alex and Jackery on top. Just kidding.
But, wouldn't that be nice?
Anywho, Ashlii out.
Sorry that the chapter is so short. I will work on making them longer. I promise.
And constructive criticism is always welcome.