Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Four

Alex's Point Of View

Just a little debate and sweet talk and I had her right where I wanted her.

“Look, Alex, that’s just not the kind of girl I am.” Bullshit. If she wasn’t that kind of girl then why the hell would she be kissing me like this? She surely could have pushed me away but she didn’t. Now here she was, kissing me and allowing me to touch her; poor, naïve Natalya.

I slid my hands under her shirt, sliding my hands up her sides. She leaned into my touch and I smirked against her lips, my tongue exploring her mouth. She liked it and I knew she would. As cocky as it sounds, no girl can resist intimacy like this.

I pushed my body against hers, her back pressing closer to the wall. My hands pushed her shirt up a little and I cupped the sides of her breasts, causing her to gasp. I smirked, detaching my mouth from hers and went to her neck. I trailed my lips down her neck and across her collarbone, feeling her body move under my touch. I growled under my breath, knowing she was holding something back and nibbled at her collarbone; finally satisfied when she moaned.

“Alex…” She whimpered and I chuckled, continuing my kisses over her exposed skin. She pushed against my chest. “Alex.” She said, sounding firmer in her tone but still weak, only seeming weaker when she moaned again.

“What is it, Nat?” I asked playfully with a smirk.

“S-Stop please.” She whispered, her body arching into my kisses.

“You’re enjoying this too much… You don’t want me to stop.” I insisted, figuring I could convince her.

“I told you, Alex. I’m not like this. I don’t do these things. Now stop.” She gasped when I kissed behind her ear and relaxed against the wall.

“You’re lying to yourself and me. Admit it, you like this...” I argued, kissing the hollow behind her ear again.

“N-no, I’m not. I really do want you to s-stop.” She stumbled over her words.

“Nat, you and I both know you want this.” I murmured, kissing along her neck. I trailed my hands back down her sides and slipped her shirt off. She raised her arms up and wriggled, helping me get the article of clothing off of her body.

“No, I don’t, Alex.” She mumbled weakly. They were hollow words; there was no meaning, feeling, or truth. She was just saying what she thought was the good girl thing to do. Her fingers found the hem of my own shirt and she tugged it off of me.

“You’re a really awful liar.” I whispered in a teasing tone, she giggled, running her fingers along my chest.

“Oh, hush.” She said, pressing her lips to mine.

Hook, line, and sinker. I have her. Now, all I have to do is get her undressed without anymore second thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well then! That was.......intense....
Just a bit...

Poor Natalya... She's falling for Alex's charm and convincing words...

Haha, anyways. I hoped you enjoyed reading it. It was fun to write, no matter how awkward. :]

I also appologize for MEGA shortness! I tried. Forgive me for lack of ideas to add onto it! My brain appears to hate me.

Comments are appreciated as well as pointers and constructive criticism! :D

I guess that's all... My turn is over. Tah tah for now! Alyssa's out.