Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Five

Sometimes I wonder why I do these things. This time was for Natalya and I. We were off the hook now, we had to be.

I lifted my head from Jack’s chest and looked at him, letting out a sigh. He looks so peaceful… I’m not sure if I can regret this. As much as I want to deny it, I couldn’t. Jack was amazing.

I felt bad for leaving Natalya all alone like that but I figured she would be able to handle herself for a little while.

I felt Jack shift and saw a grin clearly plastered on his face. “Mhm, Cecile, you are good at distracting.” He murmured with a light chuckle as he trailed his lips lightly down my neck, not really kissing, just brushing his lips along my skin.

I smiled, pleased with myself in that moment, then rolled on my side so I was facing him. I gently trailed my fingers along his chest in little designs. “So, are Natalya and I still in trouble?” I asked gingerly.

“Trouble? Why would you be in trouble?” He questions, winking.

I felt relief flood through me. “Thanks.” I sat up, careful not to bump my head and snatched my bra, sliding it on along with the rest of my clothes.

“You’re leaving so soon?” I heard Jack say from behind me.

I nodded lightly, “Of course. Call me sometime, ‘kay?” I smirked and even though we had each other’s numbers, I knew there wouldn’t ever be a call. It’s not rocket science, like I said before rockstars fuck and forget, right?

“Natalya?” I called as I stepped out of the bunk, fixing my hair as I went. I waited for an answer but got silence in return. “AlexRianZack?” I called out all three boys’ names so quickly it sounded like one long and very strange name.

“Alex and Natalya are kinda busy.” I hear Rian call out from the room that Natalya and I entered the bus from.

“Like- like the kind of busy I think you’re thinking of?” I asked, dreading the answer I would get.

“That’s the only kind of busy that there is on this bus.” Zack retorted in a smartass tone, probably rolling his eyes.

I froze in place, my eyes bulging. I ran my hand back through my hair, which obviously screamed ‘sex’, frantically.

Maybe I was wrong…. Maybe Natalya couldn’t handle herself. Something told me I shouldn’t have left her alone with them. Alex was going to hurt her; he was going to follow through with the fuck and forget policy. Damn it! I can’t let him do that! Natalya’s too delicate and fragile…. But of course, the infamous Alex Gaskarth doesn't care about any of that. Why would he when he can get any girl he wants with the snap of his fingers?

I bit down on my lip, wanting to cry. She was always so sweet; always such a good friend. And how did I repay her?

Well, let’s see…

1. I almost get us in trouble with the law.

2. I leave her alone so I can go bang Jack Barakat.

3. I let her bang Alex Gaskank.

Christ on a cracker! What if she gets pregnant?! Ohmygod, this is all my fault! So, class what have we learned today? Cecilia Carolynn Crosbey is a terrible person.


Mmm… What to do now? It’s not like I can just interrupt them… Round two with Jack? No. Most definitely not. Something with Rian or Zack? Worse than round two with Jack. Stand here and look like a creepy stalker? No thanks, I’m good. Well, this is officially the worst birthday present ever.

I bit down even harder on my lip, letting out a not so quiet string of profanities when it sliced open and blood trickled into my mouth.

Fuckfuckfuckshit. That hurts!” I whined, quickly licking the blood off of my lip before I pressed my finger to it, trying to stop the flow. After a few seconds of shuffling about, Jack emerged from his bunk, only in his boxers.Looking pretty damn fine. But, I wouldn’t say so. He couldn’t win this. I wasn’t going to do any more than I had already done to get Natalya and I out of this.

“Something wrong?” Jack questioned.

“I- Uh, b- bit my lip.” I stuttered out, keeping my eyes anywhere and everywhere except for on him.

“Let me see.” Jack said quietly, pulling my hand delicately away from my lip. He sighed and then side-stepped, walking past me and into the small bathroom, motioning for me to follow him. Against my better judgment, I did.

As soon as I stepped through the door, he turned on his heel, and wrapped an arm around my waist. I froze, not sure what was really going on.

“Relax,” Jack murmured, setting me on the counter. “I’m not going to rape you or anything.” He pulled a first aid kit out from a cabinet, using a disinfectant wipe from it to clean my lip up. I pouted slightly when he was done.

“Kiss is better?” I whispered, batting my eyelashes at him. He chuckled.

“Fine. Fine, I give in.” Jack leaned down, softly pressing his lips to mine in one gentle, sweet kiss. I was a little shocked, but I refused to let it show. “All better?” He questioned. I shook my head.

“I won’t ever be better. I fucked everything up for Natalya.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yah, this is really awful on my part.
Alyssa wrote a lot of this because I just can't seem to write today....
Anywho, I do enjoy this story a lot and I hope that the readers do, too.
We've been lacking in the comment department though.
If we don't get more we're going to have to start holding chapters hostage >:]
You know it's some serious shizz when you get the evil smilie like that.

peace yall
Ashlii<3