Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Seven

Jack's Point Of View

I chuckled as Cecile slipped off of the counter, grinning at her. She had been attempting to avoid me getting closer and I had planned to kiss her again but that plan failed when she fell. Her face turned a bright shade of red followed by a saddened voice calling her name.

I noticed her face fall when she saw Natalya. Alex. My inner voice told me and I sighed.

“Oh, sweetie, I’m so sorry. Come on,” She mumbled sympathetically, wrapping her arm around Natalya’s shoulder. “Let’s get you home.”

I sighed and shook my head, deciding to clean up the mess in the bathroom. Four guys with one bathroom, things are bound to get messy. Really messy. I heard them walking out to the main room but I didn’t say goodbye. I didn’t plan on this being goodbye, but you never know how things might change.

“Wait here. I forgot something.” I heard Cecile’s voice and smiled, thinking maybe she was coming back to kiss me goodbye; boy was I wrong. I heard stomping coming toward the bunks.

The sound of a curtain opening to a bunk echoed then Cecile’s angry voice, “Get the fuck up you piece of trash!”

Here come the fireworks… “Back off, whore! I’m trying to get some sleep.” Alex snapped callously and I could only imagine the look on his face. Alex calling Cecile a whore got to me but it wasn’t my place to get involved. Cecile wouldn’t like that. From what I already gathered of her she was headstrong and wouldn’t want anyone to interfere, no matter if my intentions were in her favor. She was just blowing off steam and trying to protect Natalya.

“Sleep? Fucking sleep? That’s all you can think about?” She was going on a rampage and it wouldn’t surprise me if her face was bright red from all the anger radiating from her.

“Yeah. I’m pretty tired.” He stated simply, uncaring of what she was going on about.

“You are a worthless piece of shit. No wonder parents always freak out when their kids say they want to be musicians…..” She went on and on, her words shooting off like speeding bullets. “They don’t want their kids ending up like you.” It’s just more steam. “As skanky, man-whores, who write shit music, and can’t fucking sing.”

That was it; the last straw. Even I knew it was. Alex was very serious about his song writing and singing, he hated being called a man-whore, and that whole sentence was going to get him riled up even more than before.

I knew what she said would get him angry but I never expected what happened next. SLAP! I ran to the bathroom opening and stared over at Alex and Cecile. Even from where I was standing I could see a large, bright red mark across Cecile’s cheek but it didn’t seem to faze her.

“You don’t know a god damned thing about being a musician. And I do not write shit music, do you understand me, you crack whore?” Alex seethed, pointing a finger right in between her eyes.

Something inside of her must have realized what he did because she snapped. He had gone way too far and I was frozen in my spot. What the fuck do I do? I kept asking myself but my body didn’t move, no words came from my mouth, and I stared long and hard at them.

She threw a punch that landed squarely on Alex’s jaw. His lip was bloody and torn, much like the mark on Cecile’s lip from when she bit it. It took Alex a few seconds to process what she had done. Once he had finally realized she punched him, he wasn’t happy about it at all. All hell would have broken loose from there if a voice hadn’t broken through their intensely violent moment; I hadn’t expected it to be Natalya of all people though.

“Stop!” Natalya shrieked just as Alex had snatched a fist-full of Cecile’s hair. Natalya looked horrified; the look on her face told me she was scared shitless.

I had seen it all, the whole fight but I hadn’t known what to do. I hadn’t expected it to escalate that far; I never expected Alex to hit her or Cecile to punch Alex but it had happened. The proof that it had truly happened was blatantly staring us in the faces. Cecile’s cheek had an imprint of Alex’s hand and Alex had a bloody busted lip.

Her voice had shattered their concentration. They looked at her, their eyes wide in surprise and that’s where my body finally caught up. I took action as quickly as I could and pried Alex’s hand from Cecile’s hair, pulling her away from him for both of their safeties.

“Let go!” Cecile whined, struggling to pry her body out of my grip. I pulled her closer to me, holding her tighter the more she tried to squirm away.

Alex quickly pulled the curtain to his bunk shut and most likely went to sleep. Cecile wouldn’t stop squirming though.

“Please let me go?” She whined again. I let go of her, but only for a second. I gripped her shoulders and turned her to where she was facing me.

And I kissed her. Just one little kiss, ending with our lips lingering because we both wanted more. “Goodbye, Cecile.” I whispered before I let go of her shoulders and sent her off to go with Natalya. She left the bus comforting her friend, and didn’t even spare one last glance over her shoulder. She didn’t even care.

But, I think I do… You know, I do have her phone number. But, it’s not like I could call her. Could I? No. I most certainly could not. She probably hates my guts. But, she kissed me.

Damn, girls are so confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, this is awful on my part.
Again Alyssa has written most of the chapter....
I need to get better. I hate having a sprained neck.
It ruins EVERYTHING.

peace yall
Ashlii<3