Dark Passion Play

Irony is a Beautiful Thing

(Zena PoV)

My stomach churned like the bats of hell flew in there and I got up out of bed and ran for the bathroom.

I emptied my guts into the toilet and flushed it.

“Brian!” I yelled and I heard mumbles and grumbles as he got out of bed.

“I fucking told you it’s Syn.”

“I don’t care. Why am I throwing up so much?” I asked and he shrugged.

“I don’t fuckin know!” He yelled back.

“Well you seem to be the expert in lady problems Mr. Menstruation!” I yelled and he looked me dead in the face.

“Are you pregnant?” He asked seriously.

“I DON’T FUCKING KNOW! BUT IM GIVING YOU THE WARNING BOY! THAT IF I AM, YOUR ASS IS MINE!” I yelled but I just made myself sick again. I leaned back over and puked into the porcelain bowl. He rubbed my back and held my hair. I flushed it down and brushed my teeth.

“I think you are.” He said looking at me, his eyes flashing to my stomach.

“You’ve gotten slightly chubbier around your stomach.” He said and I glared. He leaned down and pressed his ear to my stomach and concentrated.

“You are…I can hear it.” He said standing back up. The more I looked at him and his face, the more I felt disgusting, the more I hated him and myself, and the more I wished he would stop being such a hardass and let me in more often. I brushed past him, and threw on a shirt and boxers again. I could feel him near me and frustrated tears slipped from my eyes and onto his floor.

“Go away Syn I spat his name with such disdain.

“This is my fucking room, so why don’t you just get the fuck out?!” He yelled and I turned around and ripped the door open and left. Of course he followed me.

“Why are you following me Syn? Huh?Huh?” I yelled my voice getting louder and louder as I got angrier that he had the nerve to kick me out and then follow me.

“Shut up!” He yelled.

“Oh yeah! Because its all about what you fucking want! Has it ever occurred to you that I don’t CARE! Why should it be my fucking job to please you when I HATE you! So why don’t YOU shut the fuck up, and stop fucking telling me what to do!” I could tell he didn’t expect that from me and he was shocked, and the way his body became tense. His body temperature rose out of anger. The thoughts he put inside my mind were terrifying.

“MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR LEGS TOO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT!” He yelled and I snapped.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT SINCE YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND NOT CARE WHO YOU HURT!”

“YOU’RE RIGHT! I DON’T CARE! I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU! OR THAT FUCKING THING! SO DON’T EXPECT ME TO FUCKING TAKE CARE OF IT!” He yelled behind me and I had enough. Is stopped and turned around and since he was still coming at me I grabbed him by his shirt and used his momentum to throw him down the rest of the staircase. He immediately recovered and went for me but Matt finally intervened.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!” He yelled and Syn glared at me.

“Don’t expect me to answer! Im a fucking slave I don’t count!” I ended it and everyone looked at Syn as he picked himself off the floor.

“WELL?!” Matt yelled still pissed that we were fighting.

“She’s pregnant.” He muttered and Zacky was enraged.

“Motherfucker, now I know…that you didn’t just say that.” He seethed and Syn smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“I fucked your sister, and now she’s pregnant. Nobody’s happy.” He said and Zacky snapped once more. He lunged at Syn viciously, and Matt had to go stop another fight.

“Well I’m happy. I get to be an uncle.” Rev spoke up and I cracked a tiny smirk.

“This is all too fucked up.” I said sitting on the stairs and putting my head in my hands. Rev sat next to me and hugged me to his chest as I cried.

“I don’t want it…” I sobbed and Matt effectively got Syn out of Zacky’s murder path.

“I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU FUCKING DIE!” I screamed out and he growled.

“I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU THEN?!” I yelled and I caught him off guard. The angry look faded to one of shock.

“Why didn’t you kill me Syn?” I played walking over to him.

“Don’t want to make the same mistake? You do a terrible job at keeping little sisters.” I spat, and I watched as the wall broke down. It was too quick to see but it was obvious he smacked me when I felt a force come down on my cheek.

“You’re scared.” I said and his eyes met mine.

“I don’t know what it is with you and showing fear, but its okay to be scared. Im scared too.”

“Im not meant for fear. I instill it, I don’t feel it. Fear is weakness…something I cant stand to feel again. Syn isn’t weak.” He said and I could see him falling apart.

“Brian’s not weak either…” I said touching his face and he relaxed into it. I brought him down to me and put my face in the crook of his neck, embracing him. I kissed his cheek and let him go.

“And I like him a hell of a lot better. We all do.” I said and his eyes changed again. He looked almost human.

“I know.” He murmured. I turned to look at the rest of them who had their jaws down in confusion.

“How did you do that?” Christ asked.

“How the fuck did you calm him down?” Matt said after that. I looked back at Brian who looked deep in thought.

“ I don’t know.”

“You’re pregnant.” Zacky blurted and that painful reminder hit me.

“I know. Its gonna suck. Im gonna get huge, and shit.” I said and someone draped their arms around me and kissed my neck.

“Im sorry.” Brian said and I turned around to see his honey eyes.

“It’s okay.” I smiled and he let go. Everyone stared in further shock.

“I need tequila…” Matt mumbled going to get some while Zacky muttered a ‘ditto.’

“Im gonna be an uncle!” Jimmy squealed picking me up.

“Who is gonna be auntie?” I asked jokingly.

“Christ.” He said and I started laughing hard.

“Are you uh…you know…uh.” Zacky asked looking obviously nervous.

“No dude, im gonna keep it.” I said briefly looking down at my tummy, imagining the new life inside. I’d always thought I’d start a family with Logan, and I feel bad that I don’t miss him like I should. I miss bugging the shit out of Syn when he was in different rooms than I do my dead fiancée that he murdered. Im going to hell aren’t I?

Rev scooped me up and smiled insanely down at me.

“This is gonna be so fun! We are gonna name it! And spoil it! And then you are gonna get all plump and round because there’s gonna be a baby!” He sang as he danced around with me in his arms. It was getting hard to be mad at my situation when you had Rev in the room.

“It’s gonna be a nine month party in my pants!” He squeaked putting me down.

“Why does it have to be in your pants?” Matt asked and Rev gave him a lascivious look.

“Because everything amazing happens in there.” He said and I burst out laughing.
“He’s more excited than you and Syn are.” Zacky said and Rev just grinned.

“He doesn’t want it…fucking cocksucker.” I grumbled and everyone glared at him. He gave us the middle finger and I crossed my arms over my chest.

“How are you so calm about this.” Christ asked.

“I don’t know. Honestly If I wasn’t this calm id probably get hit.” I said and something flashed in Syn’s eyes. He was still silent. He had a unique beauty about him, I couldn’t explain it. Before I could give you five reasons why he was ugly and needed to die, but he was just suddenly thrust upon this pedestal and in my eyes he was immaculate.

“Well at least the kid will be cute.” I mumbled looking around, and they all looked at me.

“What? You’re not exactly ugly dude.” I said and he smirked. That’s all he did, he always does that. It’s so tedious yet appealing.

“What kind of time warp are we in?” Christ asked looking towards the ceiling.

“What? He’s attractive, you all are. ‘Cept you Zacky.” I giggled and he mocked my laughter.

“Is it gonna be half werewolf like wolfie over here?” I asked and he narrowed his eyes at me and I snickered.

“Yeah, unless you were to be changed. Then if the baby survives the transformation it would be 100%.” Rev answered.

“Awesome, my kid is gonna be the shit!” I yelled throwing my hands in the air. My tummy growled causing everyone to look over at me.

“Aw Prego’s hungry.” Syn teased.

“Yeah, yeah shut up before a baby pops out of your mangina.” I sneered holding the ‘L’ loser sign up with my fingers and going into the kitchen. I went through the fridge and the freezer.

“Jackpot.” I said seeing a tub of rainbow sherbet ice cream. I pulled it out and grabbed a spoon and I lugged it back into the living room.

“Who is the fairy who has a fetish for rainbow sherbet?” I asked. Zacky and Johnny made ‘blech’ faces. “I like the flavor but I didn’t buy it.” Rev said and I looked to Matt and Syn. Matt looked pointedly over at Syn who looked like there was nothing wrong until he saw what was in my hands.

“What are you doing with my ice cream?” He asked and we all burst out laughing.

“So it’s you!” I pointed and he stuck his tongue out at me.

“We are watching a movie!” I announced and I sat on the couch.

“Come here Synnie baby!” I teased and he rolled his eyes but sat next to me anyways.

“You are too much.” Matt chuckled sitting down next to me. Zach thought it was okay to sit on me.

“Noo!” I whined

“There is no more room!” He whined.

“Sit on matt!” I whined trying to protect my ice cream and get him off me. He turned and picked me up from under my arms like he was picking up a child and dropped me on Syn whose eyes went wide when I fell on him.

“There, now everyone is happy.” He said and I coughed loudly.

“What movie are we watching?”

“Marley and Me!” I cheered opening the ice cream.

“Isn’t that a dog movie?” Syn laughed and I snickered.

“Yes. Irony is a beautiful thing.” I said and he pinched me.

“Ow…assface.” I said shoveling the ice cream into my mouth.

“Oh man this is good stuff.” I moaned. We watched the rest of the movie without a hitch. Syn, Brian or whatever actually wrapped his arms around me and placed his hand on my tummy. I leaned back into his chest and he moved his head so mine rested in the crook of his neck. I even shared my ice cream with him with the same spoon and we were close to finishing it. I was surprised at how well we were doing.

“Marley’s gonna die.” Zacky said laughing and he ruined the rest of the movie.

“Fuck you! You little shit eating asshole!” I whispered harshly bombarding him with bitch slaps. When the part came where they euthanized Marley I was in tears.

“I told you.” Zacky mumbled but I kept my teary eyes on the screen as I shoveled Ice cream in my mouth.

“Shut up…” I choked. I was full out crying by the end of the movie.
“I mean *sniff* why did he have to die!*sniff* He was such a good dog!*sniff* So cute*sniff* and shit…” I sniffed wiping my tears.

“That was such a good movie.” I concluded standing up and stretching.

“You’re such a sucker.” Matt laughed.

“Yeah, yeah keep laughing Shadows and you’ll get sucker punched.”

“Ooh…burn.” Rev commented in the background.

“Guess what Synnie?” I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

“Surprise!” I yelled jumping on his back.

“That was mildly annoying.” He commented.

“Be quiet nobody loves you.” I joked and he actually pouted.

“Aww guys, Syn feels unloved. Who loves him?” I asked and everyone looked away. Rev pretended to whistle, Zacky coughed, Matt hid behind his aviators and Christ looked up.

“Aw shit you are gonna make me lie to him! I love you man!” I said and he dropped me, and Rev let out a girlish scream.

“You dropped the babies!” He yelled coming to yank me up.

“ARE YOU OKAY?!” He yelled at my stomach. He was crazy, but loveable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, Zena is prego. Leave it to the Rev to turn this into a funny situation.
Kind of a chill chapter, I like it.

I know some of you really wanted the sex scene lol, sorry it wasnt planned! but i do have another one in the near future;D

Also, things with the stories might get a little slow, cause school is picking up more so ill try to get them in when i can=D

Comment!
*mV*