Dark Passion Play

They Call Him Synyster Gates

Chapter 21
(Brian)

Vampires were dirty, deceitful, life sucking parasites that fed off of other humans to survive. That was just fucking nasty, I hated those goddamned creatures. How did I fucking feel when my own girlfriend was turned into one of them? I was angry. I was angry at myself for leaving her alone. I was angry at whoever took her humanity away from her, and I was angry at her for being something she had no say in becoming.

Every time I saw her face, it reminded me of Kiera. That vampyric slut. I thought she was the love of my fucking life, my soul mate. She abandoned me for Ville’s clan, because all she wanted in the end was information from me. I knew she wasn’t Kiera, but I couldn’t let that happen again. Now she’s fucking dying. She’s dying because I refuse to let her bite me, because I refuse to tell her I still love her.

(Zena)

I stayed in one of the guest rooms next to Syn’s room as I hadn’t left it for days. All I’ve done is slept after my strength slowly left me. I felt like I was hollowing out from the inside, and rotting. It felt like I was using so much energy when I made the smallest movements. Now the hunger pains were constant. Even for hours non-stop. It just felt like someone was ripping me apart from the inside out. My skin was as pale as Zacky's my eyes were a dull grey, my hair was dull and lacked luster. I had deep bags under my eyes, and my teeth couldn’t even lengthen anymore.

I felt like I was hanging on by a mere thread, that my life was thinning like paper. At this point, I wanted to die quickly but I knew I would suffer. I was suffering for the past month. I couldn’t even bring myself to see December, I didn’t have the energy to, and my body was shutting down.

The door opened and Matt was at the door standing there. He saw me and he came over and sat on the bed next to me. He ran his fingers through my dull dry hair.

"You look terrible." He laughed and if i had the energy i would have punched him.

"I owe you a punch you asshole." I whispered and he laughed.

"Zena please eat..." He begged me and i closed my eyes.

"No Matt you wont get me to do it. Either Syn does it and means it, or i die. It's that simple." I said and Matt sighed. He got up and the bed creaked as it was relieved from his heavy ass. He closed the door shut and I closed my eyes, continuing to rest...and die.

My door opened and I cracked my eyes open slowly.

"Matt go away." I said without looking at who it was. Someone cleared their throat and i looked over to the door. I saw Brian standing there with his hands in his pockets. I wanted to reach out to him, but the pain and weakness wouldn’t allow it.

“Zena, you need to eat. You’re dying, take my blood.” He said but I just stared. He said it more as a command. He just didn’t want a dead body on his hands.

"Matt sent you didnt he..." I accused and he came over and sat over me. He kept stroking my hair soothingly.

"No he didnt. I was on my way over here and i saw Matt leaving. He said you werent going to take it from anyone else but me. So im here."

“I don’t want it…if you just…don’t want me to die. I want you…to do it because…because you love me…and you don’t anymore…” I gasped out of air. He looked adamant on getting me to bite him.

“Zena you are going to die.” He said with an attitude, trying to convince me to let him bite me.

“Don’t do this if you can’t accept me…I don’t want…you to feel obligated to me…I want you to do it because you want to. It doesn’t matter what I want right now, because…as long as you don’t want it to happen… it won’t.” I said, my chest falling heavily.

“I still love you Zena.” He said and I looked up at him with teary eyes.

“You don’t mean it.” I said and he looked at me in confusion.

“I mean it. I was just taking my horrible past out on you and I’m sorry. I should have done any of those things to you, it wasn’t your fault. It was mine, and I couldn’t handle that.”
He said kissing my lips. He tasted so good, but I couldn’t believe him yet.

“You called me a disgusting blood sucker. You stabbed me, a-and you said…you said I couldn’t even see my baby.” I said tears welling up in my eyes. My chest started to heave and I felt sobs creeping up my throat.

“I hate you and I’m going to k-kill you.” I sobbed and he laughed. Well I wasn’t going to kill him, but I was going to fuck him up.” He laughed and he licked the side of my face. He gave me a Synnie kiss.

“You can’t kill me or hate me. You love me too much.” He said and I kept crying. He was right.

“And because I love you so much, I am offering my blood to you.” He said and I croaked and he lifted me up. I was probably surprisingly light. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

“Are you sure you want me to bite you?” I asked and he nodded. He tilted his neck towards me, and his smell hit me hard. I immediately underwent a transformation and I grazed my fangs over his skin. I plunged my teeth into his neck and he hissed in pain as blood rushed into my mouth. I moaned to the taste of his blood, as it was the best thing I’ve ever tasted, and the best thing I probably will ever taste. I bit down harder, I wanted more. His face was contorting, and I could hear the deep growl in his throat. It was all turning me on. I removed myself and licked over the wound until it faded. I felt like I had been revived. I had so much energy, and I felt like never needed another drink again.

I closed my eyes for a while before I looked back at Brian’s face. He had tears in his eyes, but they didn’t fall. His eyes just looked shiny.

“That fucking HURT!” He yelled getting in my face but I just laughed.

“It was supposed to. You think you can do all this shit to me and I won’t get revenge? I may love you Brian Haner but your ass is mine.” I said and he glared at me.

“You made me feel tired.” He said yawning, and it sounded like the kind of yawn you would hear a dog make.

“Cute.” I said and he smacked me.

“You are extremely abusive.” I said and he looked at me through tired eyes.

“I know. I shouldn’t be so violent towards you. You bring out the inner animal in me.” He smirked.

“I like it sometimes, but the violence not so much. You always hurt me.” I said pouting.

“And you always yell at me. You are so possessive, controlling, and hurtful. And as much as you say you love me, it makes me doubt you do. Because you wouldn’t show it this way. But then I remember why they call you Synyster Gates.” I said and he smiled.

“I still shouldn’t fight you like that though. It makes Momma sad.” He said and I nodded.
I looked around and I remembered when the house was a fucking mess. Glass was broken and so was a table. There were dents in the wall and charred spots.

“Do you want to know what it felt like?” I asked. I felt energy pool in my hand and I put it to his chest. It gave him a high voltage shock, and his face twisted in pain. He began to scream until his voice sounded rough and animal like.

“That’s what it felt like when you rejected me.” I said and I stopped hurting him.

“And you kept it up for over a month.” I said pouting and he held me against him.

“I’m sorry. I’m so fucking sorry Zena.” He said choking up.

“I want you to show me how sorry you are. I want you to get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness.” I laughed and he wrestled around with me. He pinned me on my back and he had his ridiculously heavy body on me. I ran my hands around his back and felt his flexing muscles. I slowly slid my hands around to his front and I grabbed the waist of his jeans that hung low on his lips. I pulled him close to me and I crushed my lips onto his. I rolled my body into his, and ground my hips against his hardening member.

He cupped my face and pressed his soft lips to mine. He kissed my jaw and all over my face. He kissed my nose and then opened his eyes so they were really close to me. It was like I was staring at two suns.

“I love your eyes. I think they’re so beautiful.” I said dreamily and he smiled.

“I think you are beyond beautiful. Your amazing traits are like amplified by 20, and I already loved your body. I can’t find the human words to describe you. Not even perfection would be enough. You are my sodalis. He said and I smiled brightly.

“What does that mean?”

“It means that you are my soul.” He said and I brought my lips back up to his.

“I love you.” He spoke against my lips.

“I love you too.” I said back, and he ground his erection into me.

"I love you that much." He said and i giggled.

"Damn you must not love me at all then." I snickered and he growled. He pushed against me once more.

“Oh god Syn…” I gasped, and he ran his hands over my body. He cupped my breasts before he slid them down, his hands making a visible dip at my sides before they glided over my hips and thighs. His hands went over to my ass and squeezed it firmly.

“I like that.” He laughed. I moaned as his touch made me feel tingly and fiery inside. I wanted him now.

“Brian, make like a Nike and just do it.” I moaned and he smirked.

“No.” He said simply. I glared daggers at him but he ignored me. He lifted my shirt over my head, and ripped my bra open from the front with his teeth. I went to sit up, but he pushed me back down by my chest. He straddled me, and bared his teeth. He cut his wrist on his teeth, and the sweet scent of his blood hit me. He held it over my half naked body, and blood dripped onto me and ran down my body. His rough tongue swiped over my stomach and up as blood ran down it, his blood. He was getting me so fired up and he knew it.

“Please Brian?” I panted and he shook his head still. He cupped my face once more as he leaned down to me.

“This is all about you baby. This is all for you, I’m going to make you feel so good.” He said kissing me and getting off so he could un-tie the string on my pants. They were actually his pants but that didn’t matter. He began sliding the soft material off of me, when the door opened.

“Hey Zena are you o- NO! AHH! MY FUCKING EYES!” Zacky yelled, as Syn covered me with himself.

“Shove off Vengeance.” Brian laughed and Zacky kept making unsatisfactory noises as he backed out.

“Uhh, I do not want to see you fuck my sister. Nasty…” He mumbled as he closed the door.

“Where was I or were we finished already?” He teased going to climb off of me. I was so restless and I wanted my high from him so badly.

“SYNYSTER GODDAMN GATES!” I yelled and he laughed. He pulled my pants and underwear off in one swift movement. He licked under my belly button and slowly progressed downwards. He locked his eyes with me the entire time. He started to get closer and closer to my wet core and my breathing shallowed.

“Oh fuck…” I gasped as his rough tongue grazed over me. He added two fingers to the mix as he started rubbing my sensitive spot before he slipped them inside of me.

“Briian.” I moaned loudly stretching out his name. He pumped and curled his fingers, adding a third, and licked at me all at once. My hips bucked forwards as he applied more pressure. The pleasure was slowly building inside of me as I felt myself nearing the end of my rope.

“Fuck…faster!” I commanded and he quickly increased his movements.

“BRIAN!” I screamed as I came over his fingers. He licked up my juices, and his tongue pressed against my entrance as he slightly pushed it inside of me. He slowed down, and brought his head up from between my legs and licked his fingers over.

“You taste so good baby.” He smirked and kissed me.

“See how good you taste?” he asked cheekily as I actually could taste myself on him.

“Do you want me to fuck you now?” He asked sexily. I nodded fervently, biting my lip. Yes, this is what I’ve wanted for such a long time!

He slowly unbuckled his belt, throwing his head back and moaning just to tease me. His moans were so sexy, the way they came from deep in his chest…his broad, firm, manly chest. Oh how I fantasize about that man.

“How bad do you want me?” He asked growling as he stared deep into my eyes.

“So bad.”

“And how does it feel when I touch you?”

“So fucking good.” I moaned, and he pulled his shirt over his head and I nearly drooled. He kicked off his pants and boxers, and he was finally naked. He gripped himself and ran his hand up and down over his huge length. He sighed loudly in pleasure, and my body was writhing that he wasn’t in me yet.

“Are you ready? Do you want me to use a condom?” He asked as he guided his throbbing member to my entrance. I nodded and he reached into his pants pocket and scrambled around in there. He got out the square package and tore it open. He rolled it over his dick and positioned himself once more.

“Fuck yes.” I hissed. He immediately shoved into me, and I made a loud noise that sounded like a scream and a squeak. He rolled his hips slowly into my body, and this slow rhythm felt so much better than anything else.

It felt like he was taking his time with me. I liked how this wasn’t just us fucking. I slowly pushed my hips to him, and gyrated them as he thrust into me.

“God yes.” I threw my head back as I moaned. He leaned down and put his arms on both sides of me and gave me a sexy look. He thrusted harder into me, but he still kept the slow pace. Short moans left my throat each time his hips hit mine.

He placed soft kisses on my body and worked his way up to my face. He pecked me over and over until I smiled.

“I don’t care what you are anymore. I still love you.” He said and I smiled. I felt the sensation burning through my veins, and making my entire body feel like it was floating on air. It was becoming too overwhelming and my body felt like it couldn’t contain the magnitude of my high.

“Bri-ian…please…bite me?” I moaned and he bared his teeth and I watched as they lengthened much longer than mine. He sunk them deep into my neck, and as a vampire he unlocked a driving force inside of me.

“Fuck Syn….faster.” I moaned as the yearning needed to be satisfied. He began pounding relentlessly into me with such force and speed. But I could still feel the love as he worked to obey my every demand. Blood leaked from the puncture, and I know he didn’t like the taste of blood as much as he liked the taste of flesh, but he licked it up until it healed. The roughness of his tongue over the spot on my neck, the sting of the bite, and everything else just exploded at once as we both came together, screaming each other’s name.

He collapsed on top of me, his sweaty body sticking to mine.

“That was the best.” He said with a dopey grin.

“It really was. After months of not even speaking to you, you really know how to compensate.” I smirked, and his eyes turned serious.

“Baby, I’m so sorry for doing that to you. I know I say I’m sorry all of the time, but I do mean it. I may be an idiot, an asshole, a bitch, a cocksucker, or the many other names you call me, but I’m not a liar. I wouldn’t lie to my sodalis.”

“I’ll make it up, I promise. The next full moon is approaching quickly, so I don’t know how well I’ll do, but I’ll try my fucking best.” He said and I smiled.

“Good.” I said kissing his lips.

---
*later on*

We brought December downstairs, and she giggled in my arms. She was about 5 months old now. She’s grown so much in that time that she almost looked older than she was, and I had missed most of it, because I didn’t see her that often when me and Bri were fighting. Brian said it was because she’s a hybrid.

“My baby! Jimmy yelled and ran over. He plucked December from my arms as she giggled. He held her up and made silly faces at her.

“You look well.” Matt smirked and I flashed him a cheeky smile.

“Yeah. I feel so much better now.” I said and he just looked at me with that grin. The grin that said ‘I know you and Syn just fucked the life out of each other.’

“Whatever Matt, Come here and give Mama some sugar.” I said and I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine, and I pecked him. It was funny because I hit his lip ring. We both ended up laughing uncontrollably.

“You have soft lips.” He laughed and I snickered.

"You know its funny because i just sucked off Brian. Enjoy." I lied just to see his reaction. His eyes widened and he looked from me to Syn. Syn smiled cheekily and wiggled his fingers in a girly wave.

"Are you serious?" Matt asked lookg down at me intensely. I decided to spare him.

“Just kidding Matty, your lip ring is cold though. But just saying you might not want to kiss Brian.” I commented and he shrugged. I turned around and Brian had his eyebrows raised.

"I saw the picture. You licking all up on Matt's tongue, mhm." I said and they laughed.

“Besides Brian you know I kiss you better. Matt is my pookie and I am his Matty…wait no it’s the other way around.” I laughed.

“Show me?” He asked and I leaned up and attached my lips to his softly. He moved his lips against mine and I slipped my tongue into his mouth quickly before I pulled away.

“Better?”

“Uh mommy! My lips are swollen.” Jimmy said and I rolled my eyes.

“Well since you kissed Matt and Brian, I think we deserve some.” Jimmy said pointing to him and Johnny. I shrugged and I pranced over to Jimmy. He spun me around and dipped me before he placed a hot kiss on my lips.

“Oh yeah that’s good stuff.” Jimmy laughed and I walked over to Johnny.

“Come here you.” I said before I kissed him on the lips like I did Matt.

“There. I’ve kissed everyone; you’ve whored out my face.” I laughed. Brian actually found it funny.

I’m still going to punish you. he said and my eyebrows rose.

“You got to kiss Zacky.” Brian piped up and I whipped around and glared at him.

“No! He’s my brother!” I protested.

“So. Incest! Incest! Incest!” They chanted and me and Zacky looked at each other. We shrugged and walked over. We kissed each other on the lips before we looked at each other. We burst out laughing along with the rest of the guys

“I’d never thought I’d say this but my dear brother you are a good kisser.” I said and he laughed hard.

“I’d say the same.” He said and I laughed.

“We so aren’t doing that ever again.” I murmured looking at him and he nodded fervently.

“Yeah…let’s not.” He said and we just fell into comfortable laughter. I heard December’s cries and I jogged over to where Jimmy was.

“Why is she crying? I fed her fifteen minutes ago and she’s clean.” I said confused and taking her into my arms. She just kept wailing, and I tried to calm her down.

“Shh, don’t cry. What’s wrong with you?” I asked even though she wouldn’t answer. Her mouth was wide open. She had early signs of teeth showing and I sighed. I put my finger in her mouth and she gently gummed my finger.

“What happened?” Syn asked coming in nonchalantly.

“D’s teething I think.” I said and he winced.

“I feel bad; I think she gets her K-9’s around this time too. It hurts like a bitch.” He said pouting.

“Poor baby…” I cooed, as she gnawed on my index finger, covering it in baby wolf spit.

“You are an amazing mom. Did you know that?” Syn said half smiling and me and I grinned.

“Thank you Synnie.” He sighed with a laugh.

“Will you ever stop calling me Synnie?”

“Will you ever stop being a wolfie?”

“I’ll take that as a fuck no.” He said laughing.

“You would never want me to stop calling you Synnie. It’s so cute, and so are you. You think you are so manly but you aren’t. You are just so cute that I want to eat you up.”

December gurgled, and I pulled my finger from her mouth and wiped it with my sleeve. Her eyes started to drop and I put her back in her crib. I gave her a few toys as a substitute to my finger. I kissed her on the forehead and she fell asleep soon after.

“Aww Synnie I want another one.” I said walking up to him and wrapping my arm around his waist.

“B-but you just got one…” He said stammering. I think he was scarred by the many profanities I screamed at him, and the mood swings, and the monstrous amount of food I gobbled.

“And I want another.”

“Slow down baby. I can barely handle you and D.” He said and I giggled, as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

“Syn we need to hang out. All we do is fight, fuck and watch our daughter.” I said.

“What’s so bad about that?” He asked and I hit him.

“Ow, okay okay. I get it. We’ll go to the park, and the guys can watch December.” He said and I smiled since he knew how much I loved the park. It made me all giddy and excited just like most childish things did.

“Okay when?” I asked impatiently.

“We can go whenever you want baby.” He said and kissed my cheek.

“Then we’re going nowww!” I sang as I pranced out of the room, I ran to mine and Brian’s room and got some pants and shoes. He opened the door just when I was leaving it and he looked so confused.

“I didn’t know you liked the park so much.” He said and I giggled.

“You would think it would be you.” I said and it took him a few seconds to get it. He narrowed his eyes playfully before his lips twitched. I took that as my cue to run. I hear his heavy paws chasing after me and he barked a few times. He was something else. I ran down the stairs screaming.

“SYN IS AFTER ME BUT WE’RE GOING TO THE PARK, ZACKY WATCH DECEMBER BYE!” Except it all came out like one word.

Syn cleared the rest of the stairs and ran out of the door after me. I realized that now I could run twice as fast. I kicked up speed and I was almost sure Syn wouldn’t catch me. I heard him bark loudly, as I saw the shore of the nearby beach. I hit the sand and I began to slow down just a bit. I heard Syn’s ragged breathing behind me and before I knew it, he had tackled me into the sand, and we rolled for quite the time before he was on top of me, pinning my shoulders with his paws.

“Goddamn…” I breathed. I felt his paws extend to fingers and then hands, and I watched as he underwent his transformation still on top of me. Now he lay shirtless and tired and he rolled off since his ass weighed 200 fucking pounds. We lay next to each other in the warm sand.

“I’ve never ran that fast in a while. You just had to make me exercise.” He gasped, shaking his head.

“I didn’t know I could run that fast.” I laughed and he smiled.

“At least I was chasing you, that’s all that matters.” He said and I laughed, closing my eyes. I rolled over into him so that my chest was against his, and I had my leg thrown over his torso comfortably.

“Synnie if you haven’t noticed…this is not the park.” I said laughing.

“Does it matter?”

“Yes. I like the park.” I said and he rolled his eyes playfully and got us up. I held his hand tightly.

“Hold on I think I could do this.” I closed my eyes and began to picture me and Syn in Central Park. Walking through the clearing to the swings. I felt a rush of cool air, and I held onto his hand tightly as I opened my eyes and we were standing in the clearing right near where the swings were.

“How did you do that?”

“I figured it out when I wanted to be one place and I just suddenly was. I used it mostly when we weren’t on the best terms.” I said and he nodded. We walked towards the swing set, and I sat down on the rubbery seat.

“You know you have to push me right? Zacky used to, but I never learned because he left. So now it’s your job.” I said and Syn stood behind me. He held my back and gave me one push.

“Come on Synnie, higher!” I squealed. He stopped the swing, brought it all the way back and gave me one big push. “Again Brian!” I yelled, kicking my legs as I was just enjoying the back and forth momentum. He stopped the swing, pulled the seat back and pushed really hard. I went so high up that I thought I was going to go all of the way over and I started screaming.

Syn started laughing and stopped me. I looked back at him with tears in my eyes.

“It wasn’t funny! That was scary!”

“I’m sorry baby. And it kind of was.” He smirked. I smacked his chest before I went over to the colorful tubes of slides.

“Baby, you have to go down with me.” I said from the top of the slide. He worked his way to me, having some difficulty since he was obviously too big for this.

“The things I do for you…” he grumbled and I laughed. He sat behind me, and I sat in his lap. We both went down the slide together ‘woo’ ing as we went down. Syn’s added weight behind me sent me tumbling off and my ass landed in woodchips. He chuckled and picked me up like he would December. My legs wrapped around him, and he had his arm under my thighs and I was resting against his hip.

“You’re so strong.” I giggled and he smirked.

“It’s all a part of the job ma’am.” He said officially and I rolled my eyes.

“Where to now? Have you had enough of your childish delight?”

“No! I want to go back to see what my house looks like now.” I said.

“Okay, whatever you want.”

“Hey Bri, that’s where we first met.” I said sarcastically and he laughed.

“Ahh…good times…good times.” He joked. We walked down Main Street, turned the corner and went down to my block with me still in his arms. He put me down as I saw my house in the distance. It looked the same way it did the night I was taken, except a little more orderly. There were police tapes around it, but nobody there. I walked up the stairs on the porch and there were Syn’s paw prints. There was the same broken window.

I pushed the door open to see the house still a mess. There were white outlines of the bodies that once adorned the floor, and they cleaned up most of the blood. It reminded me of so many happy memories, I started to choke up. I thought of how this situation could have possibly lead to my relationship with Brian.

I thought of how this literally was all his fault, and I was standing here only wanting to be held by him. Love is truly a powerful force. I went up the stairs, looking at the previous bloodstains still evident. I went into my old bedroom and it was exactly how I left it.

I remembered where the journal I kept was, Zacky’s old guitar I had learnt to play was still in the corner. My bed was still messed up and I had clothes all over the floor. I went through all of my old things. I decided I would come back one day to get everything I still wanted but for now I just wanted to leave it where it was.

“Okay, Brian I’m ready to go now.” I said walking out of the room and meeting him in the doorway. We exited the house, making sure not to disturb anything.

“Baby, I hope you know…that I’m really sorry.” He said and I looked up at him. He had a sad, remorseful look in his eyes and I could feel it from him.

“I know you are…but I’ve grown to love that you did it. Because then I wouldn’t have met you, or gotten the chance to love you.” I said and he smiled. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

“I love you too.” He murmured and I laughed, staring into his golden eyes. We interlocked our hands and swung them gently back and forth. I’d honestly never seen him so gentle, and loving around me. He was kissing me every now and then, and he was caressing the back of my hand with his thumb. There wasn’t anything missing from this picture.
♠ ♠ ♠
SECKS. that is all =D
just kidding but i hope i made up for Brian's asshole behavior with the secks and the cutesy shit. lol.
Tell me what you think and Comment =D

*mV*