Whoever She Is

Three

Isabelle

We walked in, seeing the rest of the band just relaxing .

Nervous, I bit my lip and scratched my dark black hair, at least I thought I did . When my nails felt my gray beanie before it hit the floor . I looked down at the bundle of knitted material as my cheeks tinted an unfair pink and glared at it, for it was the cause of my embarrassment .

I picked it up, and placed it back on my head then nudged Riley, “Who`s Pat ?” I whispered to her .

“He was the shy guy in my classes . Just sitting there .. so .. awkward ..” She murmured back, in thought .

I looked around to see the bassist, who looked so familiar but I don`t remember him or his name from anywhere . He was staring at me like he two was in deep thought .

“Um, well, I`m John,” I lead singer introduced himself after that five minute awkward silence . He got up and stuck his hand out for us to shake it . Riley took it first and shook it, as I did the same . Everyone followed lead and then the past guy was the bassist .

He shook Riley`s hand, then came to me .

“Garrett, Garrett, Nickelsen,” I mumbled . Then it hit me .

“Your the guy who`s locker was like two down from mine ? Right ? And didn`t some bullies stuff some guy into your locker ?” I asked, amused at the memories .

“Yeah,” He said, letting out a healthy chuckle, “And Pat over there is the guy who got stuffed .” He finished, pointing at the Pat guys .

“Oh ! I`m sorry ! Really ! I didn`t know it was you !” I rambled on as Riley gaped, realizing the guy who was bullied a few times was Pat . Pat smiled as if saying it was alright . Since they were all done introducing themselves, I decided to introduce myself, “Well, anyways, I`m Isabelle, but you can call me Belle,” I said with a small wave .

“Oh, and I`m Riley,” Riley said with a cheeky smile .

“Soo .. um, you guys here in particular or just like creating awkward atmospheres ?” Jared asked .

“Oh ! Actually, we have backstage passes . We were hoping pictures ?” I asked .

“Sure !” Kennedy beamed .

After some taking picture, autographs, a a little small talk, the security guard came in, telling us our time was up .

“Thank`s guys !” I said, waving as me and Riley left .

As we walked back to Riley`s car, we decided to head home and crash at her place . Agreed, we arrived at her house within a matter of minutes .

“So ..” I said, awkwardly, as I laid down on Riley`s now blanket covered floor .

“I need a taco ..” Riley murmured randomly .

“Nope,” I said, popping the p, “You want a taco .” I told her .

“I`m glad you agree, let`s go !” She said, getting up and grabbing my hand . She dragged me downstairs to her car and quickly backed out of the drive way .

She drove fast, and when I mean fast, I mean fast, to Taco Bell .

“I`ll have the Soft Taco Supreme,” Riley said, tapping her debit card on the counter, making a continuous and annoying sound . The guy behind the counter, cringing every once in a while due to the sound, punched in some buttons and asked, “Is that all ?”

“I`ll have the Crispy Potato Soft Taco,” I said, “since it`s one of the only things without beef or chicken ..” I murmured the last quietly .

“Oh, and one medium coke and root beer,” Riley said, as I nodded in agreement .

The cashier swiped Riley`s debit card before she punched in her pin number . The guy left to the kitchen area to help with the orders .

“Let`s get a seat,” I suggested .

Riley took the lead as we did a slalom, whirling around tables and chairs until we reached the other side of the restaurant . As we looked around the empty tables, looking for one ourselves, our eyes landed on a pair of boys who were saw earlier today .
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY SORRY SORRY to glass silhouette .
I was busy so I couldn`t get this in any earlier .
>_____<