Different

Seventeen; What did you do?

I smiled at the boy that Alex had brought back with her. He was nice and paid all of us attention while stealing glances at Alex. I saw him blush slightly as his eyes locked with Alex.

“Jojo, let‘s dance!” Val and Leanna screamed.

“Okay!” BJ beamed as the girls pulled her away.

On the dance floor the girls got real close to each other and grinded into each other to Sexting by Blood On the Dance Floor. We got some stares and often hit on. We giggled at all the pathetic attempts horny guys made on us. If they didn‘t take our giggling as a hint to back off we‘d flash our wedding rings at the poor guy.

“GUYS! I wanna go see Zacky!” Dru whined at three and we all agreed that we missed our men, so we decided to call it a night and head home.

---

“So what did you and the guys do tonight?” I asked as I saw Brian sitting in our bed with a guitar magazine in his hands.

“Nothing.” He said simply as I stepped on his white shirt… that had blood stains on it. I smirked and bent down to pick up the fabric. I heard him gulp as I straightened up and swung his shirt between my pointer and middle fingers.

“Really? This tells me you did something.” I said while throwing it at him and walked over to the dresser and pulled out a set of lingerie.

“You take a guess at what we did.” He called as I walked into our joining bathroom.

“Hmmm. I guess that you guys got over protective of our little Alex and nearly beat her ex to death.” I smiled to myself when I heard him curse.

“No we didn’t.” He dragged on and I giggled lightly.

“Brian, tell the truth.” I cooed as I slipped on my lavender thong and nightie set.

“I am!” He argued and I sighed as I put up my hair, allowing him to see my neck and cleavage freely.

“Really?” I asked as I leaned on the door frame.

“Wow…” Brian breathed as he let his eyes trail over every inch of my body.

“Bri?” I asked seductively as I walked over to him.

“Hm, yea?” He whispered and gasped when I straddled his pelvis.

“What did you guys do today?” I moaned between kisses as I began grinding into him and tasting his flesh. Turning him on was one of the easiest ways for him to be honest.

“You’ll get mad.” He moaned as his hands slipped under my lingerie and rested on my hips. His fingers dipped down into the thin line of fabric resting on my hip bones.

“No I won’t. I might even reward you.” I moaned louder before pushing him down on the bed. “Tell me Bri.” I gasped as his fingers grazed my sensitive nub.

“We went to see Oliver…” He closed his eyes and moaned some more as I started grinding harder into his erection.

“Mmm, what else?” My voice was laced with lust and I knew he heard it because his eyes darkened and I heard him growl slightly.

“Fuck Baby.” He moaned before flipping us over. “we made him feel like Alex did when he beat her.” He growled into my ear before ripping off the fabric covering my body.

“Awe, I liked that.” I pouted and he smirked before crashing his lips to mine.

“We can get you a new one.” He breathed and I smiled.

That night we made love twice and he made me scream his name over and over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Club Clothes