Different

NINETEEN: Wedding Night

“BJ, we’re finally married.” Brian said happily and I rolled my eyes.

“Bri, I know. You’ve been telling me this since we said our ‘I do’s.” I giggled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto the bed next to him.

“Don’t back talk me Mrs. Haner.” He growled before pressing his lips to mine.

“Awe, but it’s so much fun.” I teased him before crawling away.

“BJ.” He breathed as he crawled over my back. “I don’t think you realize just how long I’ve wanted to be able to call you Mrs. Haner.” He whispered as he slipped his fingers into my panties.

“Oh God.” I moaned as he slipped a finger inside my opening. “I’ve always wanted you to call me that.” I managed out as he slid another finger in and began to explore my core.

“Where do you get these?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Victoria’s Secret.” I gasped as he pumped me harder.

“Do you want to be punished?” He asked as he flipped me over so that I was facing him. “Do you?” He mused with a smile as he pulled out and slipped off my underwear.

“God yes.” I pleaded and he gave me the smirk I’ve become addicted to.

“Just remembered you asked for it.” He whispered harshly before pulling down his boxers and ramming himself into me.

“Brian.” I moaned as I arched into him.

“Yes baby?” He grunted as I dug my nails into the monsters on his arms.

He pulled all the way out of me before slamming into me deeper. His hands went to my waist as I bucked up my hips to meet his. He hit my spot faster with each thrust and the contact was so hard that I couldn’t help the noises escaping my lips.

“Baby, how am I supposed to know what you want if you don’t tell me?” He grinned knowing full well what he’s doing to me.

“H-harder. I-I’m s-s-so cl-close.” I panted as my hands gripped the sheets above my head.

“Well then…” He moaned as he hit my spot one more time before pulling out. “It wouldn’t be punishment if I let you climax.” He breathed into my ear as I whimpered from the loss of contact.

“W-what about you? You hate finishing yourself off.” I reasoned and he smirked.

“Depending on how good you are I might let you cum.” He said as he sat on the sofa with his legs spread enough for me to fit between them.

“Sadist.” I muttered as I got up and started to walk towards him.

“Crawl over.” He demanded and I I nodded obediently as I got down on all fours.

“Doesn’t this remind you of our first time?” He breathed as he watched me with lust filled eyes.

“Only you would treat a virgin like this.” I mused as I recalled how he was doing everything like it was our first time again.

“You love it though.” He whispered as I positioned myself between him.

“If I didn’t I would’ve let you finished yourself off.” I said as I let my breath hit his erect member.

“Fuck Baby, you’re so beautiful right now.” He moaned and I smirked before taking his length into my mouth.

I moaned as I bobbed my head in rhythm with my heart beat. He bucked his hips up a few times and I had to pull off and get some air, he’d wait patiently until I kissed his tip and rubbed his shaft, pressing harder on his vein.

“Oh God baby.” He moaned as he released into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop of his seaman as he leaned back and caught his breath. “That was so good.” He panted as I kissed my way up his pelvis, stomach, chest, and neck.

“Do I get rewarded then?” I mewled as I nestled my face into his neck.

“Yes Baby, you’re getting rewarded.” He whispered as he picked me up and shoved me down on him. I arched into him as my head fell back.

“Oh GOD! Brian, more, please.” I moaned and he chuckled before laying me down on the cushions and placing himself above me.

“Will you scream my name?” He breathed and I nodded happy that we were the only ones in this part of the hotel.

“Fuck Bri!” I screamed as I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely.

“Louder.” He demanded as he kept his thrusts going faster and harder.

“B-Brian, baby, fuck me harder!” I yelled as I felt the warm feeling bubbling inside of my abdomen as my stomach twisted into knots. I tightened my walls around him as I was closer to releasing.

“Fuck, you know what drives me insane.” He grunted as he went as fast as he could.

“Brian!” I screamed loudly as I went over the edge.

“BJ.” He moaned as I felt him release inside of me.

We rode out our orgasms and he collapsed on top of me when it was over. His lips pressed to my neck and started sucking an nibbling on it as I buried my hands into his hair.

“Bri, I want you so bad.” I panted and moaned when I felt his teeth pressing against my vein, he knew that turned me on most.

“Well then let’s continue.” He breathed before he pressed his lips to mine in a loving way.

-Brian’s POV-

I woke up to banging on our door. I grumbled and rolled out of the bed and wrapped the sheets around my waist. I looked over to the bed to see BJ laying there in a peaceful slumber and smiled at the memory of yesterday and how she’s now all mine.

“Bri, we’re coming in and tak--- it smells like hardcore sex in here.” Jimmy said as EVERYONE piled into my room.

“Well last night was my honeymoon night. Take a guess at what we did last night.” I said as I walked over to my side of the bed and laid in it with my wife; God I love that word.

“Did you break her?” Val asked as she took in her cousin’s sleeping silhouette.

“No, she looks happy!” Lea screamed and I felt BJ stirring.

“You guys are loud.” She muttered as she pressed herself further into me.

“Sorry. You wanna go to the beach?” Matt asked and she grumbled.

“I wanna take a shower but I can’t when all my friends are here when I’m naked. GET OUT!” She yelled with a smile and everyone laughed as they walked out of the room.

“Wanna save water and shower together?” I asked and she giggled before kissing my lips tenderly.

“Yes I do.” She beamed and I smiled as we got up to go to the bathroom.

---

“I love you.” I whispered to her as I watched the water cascade down her perfect body.

“I love you too.” She panted as I pulled out of her.

“You guys almost done yet?” I heard Jimmy yell and I groaned.

“On our anniversary I say we don’t take the kids.” I whispered as I pressed against her to turn off the water.

“I agree.” She whispered as she kissed my chest and stepped out of the shower. “We should get done quickly so they could shut up.” I nodded and we went straight to getting our clothes on and fixing our hair.

“Bout damn time!” Jimmy shouted as we exited the bathroom.

“You guys could’ve sat down.” BJ said as she blushed at the stares she was getting.

“We don’t know what you guys didn’t have sex on.” Zack said and I rolled my eyes.

“The floor.” I said and BJ smiled before shaking her head.

“Let’s just go.” She muttered as she laced our fingers together and walked out of our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
out of the bedroom XD