Different

F I V E; other lover

"Bri, how come you never pick me up like that?" I asked after Jimmy ran away with Aly.

"Because last time I did you bitched at me before beating me up." He said and I grinned.

"Oh yeah... JOHNNY!" I screamed when I saw the Short Shit. "My other lover!" I yelled as I hugged him.

"Zacky! Dru!" I exclaimed as the two came in.

"What he's not your lover?" Brian asked and I glared at him.

"No, Dru scares me." I said and she laughed.

"And damn well I should!" She shouted as we made our way to the others.

"What about Matt?" Zacky asked and Matt and I grinned at each other.

"He's a great fuck, but the last time we had sex his beast of a cock like killed me." I said and they stopped and stared at us. "... I'm joking! I couldn't do that to Val's lover." I said as I made my way to my blonde cousin.

"He is beastly." She said simply and I smirked.

"See." I giggled before turning to her with a straight face. "But no one is as beastly as you." I said and we burst out laughing.

"Nice." She said and I smirked before pulling Aly on my lap.

"Hey Bri, how'd you like to see Aly and me having kinky sex?" I asked and I saw his smile.

"That'd be amazing." He grinned and I giggled slightly.

"Too bad. Not happening." Aly said and both Bri and I pouted.

"You wouldn't have kinky sex with me?" I whimpered and she smiled down at me.

"Nah, I would. Just not in front of BriBri. I want you to myself." She said before placing her thumb over my lips and kissing it.

"What about us?" The other girls shrieked.

"We can have an all girls orgy." We said and the guys started whining as the girls agreed.

"Can I join?" Jimmy asked and Aly, Leanna, and I smirked.

"Sure, but you have to wear a dress." I said and Jimmy smiled.

"Okay. Now I have a reason to wear the one Leanna got me a few days ago." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Leanna, you got him a fucking dress?" Aly asked as I buried my face in her back to hide my laughter.

“He looked cute!” Leanna cried in her defense.

“Yo bitches! Berry boys in the house and we brought someone here who said that they knew BJ and wanted to talk to her.” Matt Berry said and I slid Aly off my lap.

“Who? Who?” I asked while tugging on Jason’s arm.

“This dude.” He said revealing… my ex.

“Why the fuck are you here?” I asked and he grinned before hugging me.

“BJ! Baby, you don’t know how much I’ve missed you.” He said and I pushed him away.

“Boys, remember the fucker who almost killed me?” I asked and the others gathered around.

“You mean the abusive ex?” Shadows asked.

“Yeah, well that’s him.” I said as Bri held my arms and kissed my neck to calm me down.

“GET THE FUCKER!” Jimmy shouted and everyone ran after him, leaving Aly and I alone.

“He almost killed you?” She asked and I turned to her.

“Yeah, I told him I was going to hang with Val and since Val didn’t like him he couldn’t come. He didn’t like it and the next thing I knew Val was screaming my name as I was fading in and out. Bri said that my skull was busted open, I had major rib breakage, bruising and all the works. After I pressed charges and he was out of my life for a year before I dated Bri.” I said and sighed. “I kept crawling back to him cause I loved him… or so I thought. Aly, just make sure that you’re going back to him cause you know you guys are madly in love and everything’s going to work out in the end.” I said before walking over to get a beer.

“Everything’s cool though.” She said and I smiled faintly at her.

“I’ll believe you. I’m just begging you, don’t let it get as bad as how bad mine got. If it does, I can’t stop what happens to him in the end. You’re like family to us and we don’t let people hurt family without some action taken.” I warned her before the others came back to were we were.