Different

S I X; Day at the mall

“Ooh! This would look so sexy on you!” Val said to me holding up a red lacy bra. I gasped and shooed it away.

“No way in hell would I ever wear that!” I shouted at her, “My lingerie is none of your business missy.”

“Oh come on. Don’t you just have those hot, nice nights with Ollypop? Ya know what I mean…” Val smirked.

“Uh-no… Now come hither, my noble steed! Onto Hottopic we shall go!” I yelled my head off earning weirded-out looks from other customers.

Val laughed, “Okay weirdo.” Considering how little Val was, I was amazed that she could even run with me on her back.

I smiled innocently, “But that’s why you love me!” I giggled.

“You know it!”

Suddenly we crashed into something. It wasn’t hard enough to be a wall or pole, so it had to be a person. I groaned, and pushed Val off of me, about ready to bitch out at the someone who made us topple to the ground.

“What the fuckkkkk?” I whined, scrambling to get off of the germy mall floor, “My poor butt.”

“Awe, poor Alex,” Val pouted, then looked at the guys who crashed into us, “Why the fuck did you guys do that?”

The one with brown hair shrugged, “I was just minding my business, having a Twinkie war with this idiot when you guys crashed into us.”

The other one suddenly jumped up, “Uh-oh! Security guard twelve o’clock!” We all got up and ran in the opposite of the overweight grandpa security that was currently chasing us. Of, course being young and fit we outran him, and hid underneath the counter of the El Lobo restaurant where Dru works.

“Well, hello there,” She said. After taking one look at us, “Security guards again?”

We all nodded. I put my finger to my lips, hearing the security guard’s pounding footsteps pass by the mini restaurant.

“Hey mall dude! There’s these fucking crazy ass teens that are like having an orgy in the parking lot, security office, and Victoria’s Secret.” A voice said and we heard the guard scream in frustration before running away.

“Thank god for teens.” Val whispered before we saw a body drop to the floor. We screamed before we realized it was BJ.

“Are we in a horror film?” She asked and I rolled my eyes.

“No, you just scared the shit out of us! Now how’d you know about the orgies?” Val asked as we got up from hiding.

“Oh, Jimmy and Leanna are conducting it.” She said shrugging and we burst out laughing.

“Really?” Dru asked and BJ shook her head.

“Noperz. Jimbo and Lea are home. They kicked Bri and I out so they can have hot wild monkey sex without us having to hear Lea’s screams. Though they were cute.” She pouted and my sides started hurting from laughing.

“Wow.” I breathed and she smiled before picking me up and swinging me around.

“MUNCHKIN, MUNCHKIN! OH ALL MIGHTY MUNCHKIN OF MUNCHKIN LAND, WE’RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD!” She screamed before stepping in front of one of the guys we ran into.

“I thought we were off to see the wizard!” I cried and she smirked.

“Yes. The wizard of smexiness. And since I can see Bri any time, I found yours. Smexy wizard, this is your loyal subject, THE QUEEN OF ALL MUNCHKINS FROM MUNCHKIN LAND!” She shouted and he laughed before kissing the back of my hand with a bow.

“Hello Queen Munchkin, I’m Jack.” The sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine and made the butterflies in my stomach active again.

“AND I’M ALEX!” One shouted and BJ rolled her eyes before Val pulled her away and play fought with her.

“I own you bitch!” Val screamed before BJ screamed out, Dru left us cause she actually had to work.

“BRI! HELP YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” I shouted and all you saw was three men fumbling to get here. Haha I love Brian, Zacky and Johnny.

“Nah you are tagged in!” BJ yelled and pushed me into the fight. “FREE!” She screamed as she did a little victory dance.

“I’ll get you for this BJ!” I shouted before Johnny took my place.

“GO SHORT SHIT!” We yelled before Val punched him square in the jaw.

“Billy get back here! You never gave me my money! Stupid hoe!” Val screamed and BJ started shaking in fear.

“NOT ANOTHER PIMP SLAP!” She said before kissing my cheek. “Bye Alex, bye hotties!” She said before dragging the guys away with her.

“…”

“Are they always like that?” Jack asked and I smiled.

“Yeah, we’re a little different than most.” I said as we watched Alex running to join them.

“I like that you’re different than most, means you’re more fun.” He gave me a lazy grin and I felt the butterflies fluttering to my throat.

“Thanks.” I managed out before blushing.

What the fuck am I getting myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Her outfit of the day
What she bought
Half of this was helped by Ashley the Twisted cuz my computer's being a retard right now.
So please comment you silent readers!!!!!