Different

S E V E N;crazy woman

“Bri! Carry me!” I whined and gasped as I felt him sweeping me off my feet.

“Anything you ask.” He gave me his cocky smirk and I swear I fell for him again.

“Bri put BJ down! We need to go into Victoria‘s Secret!” Val gushed and I groaned.

I loved my cousin with all of my heart, I really did, but I hate her inability to stop shopping. Last month she maxed out all the guys’ gold cards and my platinum one. I had to go a whole fucking month with out buying my energy drinks and beer just so I could pay back the money I owed the card company. To top it all off, the next day I caught Val trying to steal my American Express card. She has no end to shopping.

“No! I wanna be with my boy toy!” I whined like the little kid I’m not.

“You can be with him anytime you want! How often do you hang with your cousin?” She screamed and I looked at her like she had three fucking heads.

“Do you know the last time Bri and had sex? Three weeks ago! Ever since then we’ve either been too busy or you’ve dragged me away from his warm arms. Do you know how much I’ve wanted to murder you bloody?” I asked and she rolled her eyes.

“Oh you know you love me. Now come on!” She said and skipped to the shop where Michelle worked at. Now I really didn’t want to go.

Michelle is Val’s twin and my cousin, obviously, but she was also Brian’s ex. Through the years that we’ve known Brian, thanks to Matt, Michelle started changing for the worse. She used to be a sweet girl that made Val look like a fucking demon, but she started liking Bri and noticed how he went for the whorish women. Soon she began wearing less and less clothing and doing drugs and alcohol and not long after Bri and I became really good buddies, like as tight as Val and Matt, she started bashing on me and saying that I was only talking to Bri to get his cock in my pussy. Ever since then we’ve been iffy around each other, but after she started dating Bri I lost a good friend for a lot of years and as a result of that I dated that fuck face abuser.

“How about you and I go on a date?” Bri asked while setting me down. I smiled up at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Nah, I’ll go shopping with Val…” I smiled evilly and a smirk started to form on his face. “Let’s go torture Michelle.” I whispered before pressing my lips to his and kissing him deeply. He moaned into the kiss and pressed his body against mine.

“HEY! IF WE HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH VAL’S TORTURE YOU DO TOO!” Johnny and Zacky yelled and I rolled my eyes before breaking the kiss.

“Well then ditch her and go fulfill you’re wishes of sucking each others dick!” I said. Don’t get me wrong, I love Zacky and Johnny like the brothers they are and I know they’re not gay for each other, or anyone for that matter, I’m just angry that I have to deal with Val’s shop-aholic ways.

“Nah I’d rather eat you out.” Johnny joked and Zacky just backed far away from Johnny.

“Touch her and die.” Bri said as we moved towards the store. Zacky and Johnny ran for their lives to go see Val. “I’ll be back.” He said before kissing my temple and walking off.

“Don’t cheat on me or I’ll rip your dick off!” I yelled and he waved his hand at me.

“Hey whore.” I heard Michelle’s voice sneer and I turned to her with a smile.

“Awe. Are we still jealous that Bri chose me cause you couldn’t keep your legs closed?” I baby talked her as I pinched her cheeks.

“Yeah right! You can’t keep your legs closed!” She yelled and I smirked.

“Hey Just cause I lost my virginity to Bri one drunken prom night doesn’t give you the right to be a hater!” I sang before I skipped to see Val.

“Can’t you two be civil towards each other?” She asked as she picked out underwear for her.

“She starts it.” I said as I followed her. I really wasn’t one for shopping, drinking yes shopping no.

“And you always have to finish it?” She chastised me and I sighed.

“I’d love to have my old cousin back but that’s gonna happen.” I explained and she nodded her head .

“Well let’s get to shopping!” She beamed and I groaned.

“Where’s the guys?” I questioned and she looked at me with a blank face.

“Ran off to get beers.”

“Fuck faces!” I screamed and she laughed.

THREE FUCKING HOURS LATER, we were almost done shopping. My feet were killing me and I was tired of hearing Val gush over what would make me look good. In total I bought one outfit for myself, Bri bought me stuff he’d like to see me wear in the bedroom, and Val bought me a whole new fucking wardrobe. That’s when you know it’s bad when someone starts buying a wardrobe for someone else. I have to enlist her into a shopaholic’s clinic. I hope Dr. Drew would do that soon.

“Well I’m gonna go sit here as you shop till I drop.” I told Val as she like vanished. “… Okay.” I got out my phone and started to text Aly.

Hey sweetie. How’s shit with the hottie with the nice body? I asked before Bri scoffed.

“What?” I asked with a perked brow.

“Things are great with me.” He grinned and I shook my head with a chuckle.

“I want to play basketball when we get home. Wanna get your ass kicked by your girlfriend?” I asked and he nodded.

“Anything for you.” He said as he placed his arm around my waist and caressed my side.

“Bri?” I said looking at him with a smile.

“Yes baby?” He mused with a smile.

“I know I’m not really as sentimental as Val is with Matt and I kid around a lot with the whole ‘So and so are my true lovers,’ but I really do love you more than anyone else. You’ve always meant so much to me and after my ex, I realized that I only dated him to get you jealous.” I said and I saw his eyes go wide.

“I-I love you too.” He said and kissed me lightly. “And to be honest, I only went out with Michelle because I thought you’d never date me.” He said and I laughed.

“Oh! The great playboy Brian Elwin Haner Jr. was afraid of little old me?” I asked and he laughed.

“Well yeah. You were the first girl to send me crying to my mom.” He said and I laughed.

“I think with that first fight I found the greatest friend ever and my first crush.” I laughed and he looked at me like I was crazy.

“Why?”

“Because you were the first guy to actually fight me! I was impressed that you weren’t too afraid to hit a girl!” I laughed harder before my phone went off. I heard Bri mutter ‘Crazy woman.’ as I read her text.

Hey! It’s going great! He’s really cool and we have a lot in common! XD

I smiled at her text before telling her she should invite him over to the house.

“Okay I’m done!” Val said and I jumped up and thanked god.

“About damn time!” I said before walking out of the store.

-Brian’s POV-

BJ ran out the store laughing and dancing like the crazy woman she is. I smiled at her before stopping Val from leaving.

“Val…” I trailed off nervous to even tell Val that I was going to pop the question.

“Yeah Bri?”

“At dinner tonight, can we have her favorite? Chicken parm with a salad.” I asked and she looked at me weirdly.

“Why?”

“I need tonight to be special, and I want everyone there when I ask BJ to marry me.” I said and she fought back the squeal building inside of her.

“It’s about damn time!” She beamed and I smiled slightly.

“Yeah. So do you think you can help?” I asked and she nodded.

“Sure! And I’ll text Aly so she knows to stay that long.” She said before BJ called us to hurry up.

I walked to her and remembered the little girl who beat me up because I said Guns ‘N Roses were better than Metallica. Ever since then we’ve been best buds and as I watched her grow from the little tom boy to the beautiful woman she is today, I’m happy to admit that that first punch had me falling for her. Now, I just hope she says yes.