Different

E I G H T;I didn't do it

Drucilla's pov

I walked into Brian and BJ's house with Zacky right behind me.

"It better be important if we have to be here" I said slightly irritated that I was missing alone time with Zacky.

"Don't worry baby"Zacky said and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the top of my head.

"You will owe later mister Baker" I said and walked threw the house and to the back yard where everyone was gathered.

"Fine with me" Zacky said from behind me and walked over to where the rest of the guys were setting up a picnic table up.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Alex and BJ.

"What's up my home slices" I said and put up the piece sign.

"Nothing much" Alex said and jumped on my back, causing me to wobble and fall onto BJ, who then fell into the pool.

"I didn't do it" I shouted from under Alex.

"That was so much fun can we do it again" BJ shouted once she came back up to the surface.

Alex and I cracked up.

Once we were done laughing Alex got off of me and I and pushed her into the pool.

"I didn't do it" I shouted and ran to hide behind Zacky for protection.
♠ ♠ ♠
really short, sorry.

I have to much homework to do today and other things are going on today.