Different

N I N E;underwater make-out session

“So we’re having chicken parm for dinner.” Val said and I groaned.

“I want to have a barbecue! I want a steak!” I whined and Bri laughed.

“Okay love. We can have stake tonight.” He said and I smiled.

“Sweet!”

“You spoil her.” Val and Matt said and I flipped them off.

“Nuh uh, I’m loved!” I yelled and then we heard the door bell.

“COME IN!” We all shouted.

“Hiya!” Aly and Jack said as Johnny and Lacey and Jimmy and Leanna walked in behind them.

“So who won?” Johnny asked as he looked at Bri and I.

I looked down and saw that I was in my black sports bra and one of Brian’s black basketball shorts.

“I did.” Brian said and I scoffed.

“It was a tie.” I said and got up from the steps. “I’m going to go change out of these clothes.” I said and Brian got up agreeing with me about his.

We walked up to our room and began to get ready.

-Val’s POV-

“Okay guys, today is special so drunken mishaps!” I said looking at Johnny and Jimmy.

“Why are you looking at us?” Johnny asked.

“Cause babe, the last time you were wasted you started streaking around the neighborhood and then pissed on the door step next door.” Lacey said and Johnny blushed.

“Oh right.” He whispered.

“And Jimmy just gets… worse than when he’s sober.” I said and he pouted.

“You love me!” He yelled and we laughed.

“I love me my Jimmy!” Leanna said and we awed at the cute couple.

“Okay, so why is today so special?” Aly asked and Matt and I looked at each other with big smiles.

“Brian got the balls to ask BJ to marry him.” Matt said and they fucking went into high school girlie mode.

“Bout time!” Jimmy said and I hushed him. “I’ll tell Zacky to hurry his ass over.” He got his cell out and walked away from us.

“Why are we screaming?” BJ asked as she walked down the stairs wearing her purple bikini top and a pair of black board shorts.

“Jimmy found a huge ass spider and screamed causing us to scream.” Aly said and I smiled with how quick she reacts.

“Okay.” She shrugged then ran outside to the pool.

-BJ’s POV-

After Drew pushed Aly into the pool Brian helped me out of the water. I smiled sweetly before pulling him in to join me. He made a big splash and I was thankful we were at the deep end.

“Bri, baby, I love you.” I said as he looked like he was going to murder me.

“Let me show you how much I love you.” He said as he swam towards me. I shrieked and swam to where Matt had his hand out to help me. “No you don’t!” Bri yelled when he grabbed my waist and pulled me under water with him.

Under the water he pulled me close to him and pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes just as my hair was floating in front of my face and over his shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slid his tongue into my mouth.

“Awe underwater make out session!” Drew screamed as we made it to the surface.

“Fuck you Drew!” I said when we broke the kiss.

“Nah, I’m good.” She called and I smiled at her.

“Nice.” Zacky muttered and I rolled my eyes at them.

“Food’s almost done!” Matt called as Bri and I got out of the water.

“Who’s making mine?” I asked. They knew I was a picky eater.

“I am.” Brian said as he hugged me from behind.

“That means it’ll be good.” I smirked at Matt’s ‘hurt’ expression.

“Hey Jack. Where’d Aly go?” I asked and he shrugged.

“She got a call and disappeared into the house.” He said and I nodded.

“I’ll be back.” I said to Bri before kissing him lightly.

“Awe. Do you have to go?” He asked and I smiled.

“Yes. I have to go pee.” I said and he instantly let go.

“Have fun.” He said and I chuckled as I walked into the house.

I really didn’t have to go, but that was the only way to get Brian to stay behind. If I said I was going to take a shower he would’ve followed me and we wouldn’t have came out for a while. He didn’t mind following me around but he knew I didn’t like company when I needed to use the toilet. It just crept me out when that happened.

“Oliver please calm down.” I heard Aly say and I ran up to her and gave her a hug from behind. She turned to me and I smiled sadly at her.

‘I’m here for you.’ I mouthed over Oliver’s booming voice.