The Affair

Chapter 13

---Next Morning---

I waited in the waiting room all night just to see if he was ok.I couldn't sleep at all, I had rings around my eyes and a tear stained face, suddenly a doctor came out though his door.

"Is he ok?" I asked with a worried face.

"He'll be fine, just needs a couple of stitches, he's still not awake from the black out yet though, would you like to go see him?"
I nodded repeatedly.

"Right this way." he showed me to the room where Billie was still blacked out on his bed.

"I'll leave you with your husband then." he said just shutting the door.
I sat right beside Billie on a chair next to his bed I kissed him on the forehead.

"God I'm so sorry." I tear drop landed on his neck I wiped it off. I got his hand and put it behind my hands and started rubbing it. suddenly his wife from before rushed in with two kids and this strange man she rushed to the top corner of the bed looking down at his head.

"Is he ok?" she asked looking very stressful.

"Yes he's fine he just needs a couple more stitches--"

"Oh God that's wonderful." She made a sigh of relief and got the boys who were crying for there father.

"Don't worry boys Daddy's going to be fine." she said with a smile hugging both of them.
there his kids I thought to myself God there beautiful...

"Oh sorry, I don't believe I've introduced you to everyone." she said trying to be polite.

"Well my names Adrienn,e these two cuties are Joey and Jakob and this is John,and I don't believe I know your name."

"Oh, it's Jennifer."
Her boys looked beautiful just like Billie, I smiled at them.

"We better go..." John said looking at his watch

"Alright come on boys." Adrienne said leading them towards the door.

"NO! I don't want to ever since we have been with John, Daddy hasn't been here. I WANNA STAY WITH DADDY!" Joey screamed at his mother she then grabbed his arm and forced him out of the door.

"NO LET ME SEE DADDY LET GO OF ME!!" Joey said shouting and his mother trying to run to his father, Jakob held on to his mothers hand but wasn't happy and started crying with Joey.

"LET ME GO!" Joey finally managed to escape as he ran toward the hospital bed and started crying over his father tears were running down the children's faces, I could see this was hurting them alot. I felt bad for beginning this whole thing.

"Shut up you stupid kids and listen to your fucking mother, for Christ's sake!"John snapped at them.
Adrienne gave him a look and let the children go to there father.

"Can I talk to you outside for one moment John." Adrienne said looking at him coldly.

No ones P.O.V

John followed as they went outside the hospital.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" she screeched.

"You promised you would stop!" she leaned over to his jacket and pulled out the vodka bottle.

"Ah. fuck off." He said as she could smell his alcoholic breath he was just about to enter inside again, when Adrienne pushed him away.

"I know Billies been a jerk but he NEVER talked to my kids that way." she faced the ground thinking about how stupid she was for going to John.

"Then ill have to go move in with my parents." she warned.
John threw to bottle down on the floor,they listened to it smash.

"Now no swearing around my kids." she said just entering the hospital door, John felt guilty but he was still partly drunk so it didn't matter to him.
Adrienne and John walked in the door where Billie was staying and there was Jennifer teaching Joey and Jakob how to play guitar with her, Adrienne leaned to the door and smiled.

"Come on kids we better go you'll be late for Sponge Bob otherwise.." the kids happily followed there mother.