The Affair

Chapter 18

3 days later.
Billies P.O.V

"JENNIFER! stop it! your over acting, come back here and lay down for abit more." I said patting the side next to me on the bed she giggled.

"Honey its only for 2 months you'll be fine without me." I was trying to hold back my tears, I didn't want her to see me cry.

"Yea but WHY do you have to have THIS business job." I winced.

"Because its been great to me, and if they want me to go to France for some business meetings I can't turn them down." I let out a big sigh and grabbed her waist and push it on the side next to me on the bed she gently kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry babe, I know it's hard I don't want to leave either." I turned my face and stare into her eyes as a single tear let loose.

"Please don't go." she passionately placed a kiss on my lips. more tears started running out of my eyes, I just couldn't hold them back any more. What was I meant to do for 2 months without her. She was taking mark as well because he was still on liquids and her job Iet her.

"Don't worry ok Sweetie? you have Mike and Tre to keep you company, ill do just fine."
I sighed and nodded my head trying to make a smile, but it was just to hard. I got up and held her bags for her and went to the front to to wait for the taxi to take her to the airport.
She couldn't hold back the tears as well we held each other tightly crying over one anothers shoulder. The taxi just showed up at that minute. I kept kissing her trying to make her come back, but she pulled away and got into the cab she stared at me with sorrow in her eyes as the driver started the engine and went off I ran after the cab shouting.

"JENNIFER PLEASE..NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! .. I LOVE YOU!" but the cab got to fast and I couldn't keep up with it. I felt so depressed, I went inside the house on our bed and sat there just feeling so alone. I remembered what had happened at the mall the other day. I really didn't want to be separated from my kids and I still had feelings for Adrienne..strong feelings, I knew I couldn't be with her because of Jennifer, and I love Jennifer these thoughts and more were rushing through my mind.

Joeys profile

Since I saw my Dad I hadn't came out of my room for three days without talking, eating or sleeping, I was just in the corner of my room taking out the drugs from under my bed.
I had a feeling drugs solved everything.
Suddenly the door banged continuously,

"Stupid asshole come out of there before I whip your skinny white ass."
thank God for bedroom locks. I just stayed in my room listening to him babble on and on .
Unfortunately the lock did break open, but I was quick enough to hide the evidence of ever doing drugs in the first place. John was still the same perso,n though he'd always promise my Mum he wouldn't drink but later that day he'd just do it normally,
he was obsessed with drinking and he had no respect for any one but himself.

"It's fucking dinner stop crying in your bloody room and eat!"
Well that wasn't to bad of a comment I said to myself. I followed John downstairs to the table.
Mum was waiting there for us ,

"Shall we say grace?" no one answered so she decided to.